>cost of car, car insurance, car maintenance, car legal stuff, driving license + exam, car fuel...

>cost of car, car insurance, car maintenance, car legal stuff, driving license + exam, car fuel...
at least 6000€ + 200-500€ monthly + sudden 50 to 2000+€ bills
free to drive anywhere everywhere by yourself
>cost of public transit
15 to 45€ a month
limited to select places at select times, travelling alongside smelly non-whites and single mothers

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Normie problems
    Just stay inside

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In SK public transportation is extreamly good so it offset the drawbacks

I rather use kakao taxi to watch youtube in rush

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only have an ebike

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

a car is a luxury here, the average man earns 1800€/m and half of that already goes to rent for most of us, you'd need 2 years of sensible spending to get a shitty second-hand car with everything legal set and live by the paycheck should you want to use it...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The Question.. Are there many crimes in your transportation system or Subway?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be me
    >go from my hostel in Paris all the way to Versailles with my Navigo card
    >can't use it to go back
    Also I was going to the metro one day and activated my Navigo card to enter the station platform and then I immediately left back the way I came because there were 10 cops fighting the homeless blacks and a whole journey was deducted from my card even though I didn't go anywhere.

In general France public transport mogs Germany

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>limited to select places at select times, travelling alongside smelly non-whites and single mothers
    Just like here.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Get a motorbike, best of both worlds

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>free to drive anywhere everywhere by yourself
      I agree but this isn't quite true. You need sealed roads. The government decides where you go and at what speed. The true freedom machine is a real offroad vehicle. Not those LARP behemoths which are only suitable for gentle level terrain, but actual offroaders.

They're so cool, but I wouldn't put my life in the hands of the morons on the road. A car at least makes you clearly visible.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>The true freedom machine is a real offroad vehicle. Not those LARP behemoths which are only suitable for gentle level terrain, but actual offroaders.
        This is an absolute larp, especially in Australia where most of our land is dense forest and there's only specific, sanctioned areas you can offroad, as expected of some twerp going "b-but bikes are dangerous"

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>where most of our land is dense forest
          No it's not. And I'm from NT.
          1. Natural forest is not that dense, especially not our natural forests. This is because natural forest is a specific ecosystem with enough canopy spacing for shorter plants. That said, you're half right, a car really can't go everywhere.
          2. Most of our land is definitely not forest. Most of it is quite flat and open. You can drive across huge tracts of it, people do that all the time, idk if it's a good idea to do it near coastal cities since you might get in trouble but yeah.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>most of our land is dense forest
          Who is larping?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

One accident and it’s over

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i do be paying all of that to just to have a car once a week. wish there was better transit here

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>200-500€ monthly
    What the frick?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love the freedom a car gives you. I drove down to France last fall, it's a great way to experience different countries as you can simply go wherever you want, whenever you want. I got stuck in customs on my way home from Denmark, though. I had to strip naked. I guess driving solo as a young man kind give people the wrong vibes

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I had to strip naked.
      Kek, really?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The israelites don't want to allow us to even incel drive anymore

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yup. I didn't get anything up my ass, doe. Apparently you need to be a doctor to do that. Naturally, they didn't find anything, but it took over an hour and they went through everything.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Cars surely cost you more but the comfort and the time saved is incomparable with public transportation. In my city public transportation is awful but also car traffic is shit but I'd still choose the car

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

not having a car feels like being a literal cripple
    i fricking hate every second of it

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *