>costs nothing. >lasts forever

>costs nothing
>lasts forever

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this is any Japanese car actually. Anyone who has trouble with something built in Japan is probably a wrenchlet and black. It's insane how all the greatest cars and motorcycles ever made are from this one tiny country.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My 250k mile Camry was made in the US. My next car will hopefully be an older one with less miles but thats wishful thinking because >rust belt

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>less
        fewer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

thanks to globalization, every used car is a florida flood refurbish or from the rust belt.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>costs less than nothing
    >goes faster

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/lOnYQwx.jpg

>costs nothing
      >lasts forever

this is any Japanese car actually. Anyone who has trouble with something built in Japan is probably a wrenchlet and black. It's insane how all the greatest cars and motorcycles ever made are from this one tiny country.

95% as good as a Geo Metro on gas, but much faster.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Toyotas are usually 2-5x more expensive than equivalent cars from other brands

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

While being x5 the value for being put together the right way. I am buying a car not a car spec sheeet

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

this
        in my country's market we have this tiny fella called the Etios, my cousin bought one 7 years ago and still has it. He drove that thing across the entire country. It has 550k Km and nothing major broke on that engine

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

there are tons of american shitboxes that aren't even considered that good that can do stuff like this. the average age of a car in america is over 10 years old and that includes ones from american brands.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The difference is that you have decent gas and good roads, while thirdworlder there is constantly going through a rally in his daily commute and his fuel is pissoline instead of normal gas, and even then the shitbox wouldn't break.
            Your "bulletproof" cars wouldn't last half a decade in a third world country.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Your "bulletproof" cars wouldn't last half a decade in a third world country.
            Plenty of them in Mexico

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>for being put together the right way
        2AZ and 1AR would like a word with you.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

7M as well. rivals the subaru head gasket memes
          a shame though. they're actually decent enough l6s, it's just that undertorqued head that fricks them over.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

7M as well. rivals the subaru head gasket memes
          a shame though. they're actually decent enough l6s, it's just that undertorqued head that fricks them over.

bro if anything Japanese fails in your hands it says nothing about the manufacturer and everything about you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

pretending this isn't bait for a second, the 7M is notorious for blowing head gaskets due to undertorqued head bolts from the factory. the story goes that it had initially been intended to use an asbestos gasket but then asbestos got banned so toyota had to make a last minute change to graphite gaskets but didn't revise the torque value for whatever reason. lots of forum posts say that this was "revised" but so far nobody has actually posted any TSBs about it or anything like that.
            but now every 7M owner knows that you torque the head up to at least 75 ft-lb and not the 58 ft-lb the manual calls for.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I think the real trouble is just that they didn't get to do the long term testing they usually would before releasing a car, because of the last minute change.

I bet they had that asbestos gasket absolutely dialed in with just the right head bolt torque to give it the best durability in a whole range of weather conditions and heat cycle scenarios.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

for sure, but it's worth mentioning that even the 5M-GE which did have asbestos gaskets suffers from the same problem, but not as likely/often because the combustion pressures aren't as high as they are with the 7M.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

While being x5 the value for being put together the right way. I am buying a car not a car spec sheeet

https://i.imgur.com/lOnYQwx.jpg

>costs nothing
            >lasts forever

f-ACKK
            Delusional weebtards

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>JD (israeli deception) power
            >initial quality
            kek, fricking wrenchlet thinks he's gonna get a you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cope, weebcel

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Dodge and Alfa the best

Lmao, whoever did this study was high as a fricking kite

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Hemis, Pentastars and ZFs
            >Been making the Charger and Chally on the same platform for years now
            Cope chud. Dodge makes more reliable cars than anything Basedota makes now. Especially all that turbocharged boosted to hell low displacement junk.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

omegalul epically awesome get -acked xddd owned

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>balance shaft, cam phaser, and/or lifter failure is the owner's fault
            Forgot to mention, Toyota did a thing where the accelerator pedal is tied to the A/C system so when something on the road punctures your condenser and you're leaking freon, it directly affects your throttle

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

shaft, cam phaser, and/or lifter failure is the owner's fault
            Don't let the Pentashit owner hear you say those things

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

what is opportunity cost of wasting years driving a gay fwd shitbox

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

A nice car doesn't give you any additional opportunities over a shitbox though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Folded 1000 times

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

dumbass

based

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

are you a scandicuck too? i see toyotas with 400 000 km on them for the same price as a bmw with 100 000 km on them..

4. 2 months ago
    Sage all ugly, slow, and gay cars

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

TOYOTA CHADS WIN AGAIN

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>nothing
    Dacia costs nothing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

not allowed in america. Too good.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Gutless deathtrap, you dont need it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Id like eco diesels married to hybrids with inverted rotaries. But inverted rotaries can use diesels/gas interchangeably so thats likely why they are banned.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

dacia fanboyism is bizarre, its literally european geo

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

omg I have this mf a you I'm done for today. Frick me pure accident

8. 2 months ago
    Sage all ugly, slow, and gay cars

Why ARE weeblets so delusional?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

> Displacement of a V6
    > Power of a i4
    > Gas mileage of a V8

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Then explain why my shitty corolla kept breaking down all the time cuz I am told it costs me nothing to do anything with it. Just drive. I fell for this stupid meme. I went to replace this shitty npc cuckbox with Soul. I am told that all I need to spend is a tiny amount of money to maintain it. My soul keeps running all the time and never lets me down. Mine already outruns the shitty NPC cuckbox, Corolla.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how did you manage to frick up a rolla? a 2AZ camry or RAV4 i'd understand but a fricking corolla?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I was told that I didn't need to maintain it. I had no problems with it until 5,000 miles, but then it kept breaking down all the time. I assume that the dealership and others lied to me, so I decided to send the shitty NPC cuckbox to the local mechanic shop to find out what was wrong with it. According to them, it needs an oil change and more maintenance. However, they also discovered that the engine is beyond repair. It would cost me a lot to replace the engine. I just decided to trade in the shitty NPC cuckbox car for a Soul.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

lmao fatherless moron cannot into cars

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>t.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I look like that, but hotter.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>hotter
            yeah only to you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My husbands beg to differ

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's super gay. Well done, weebcuck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I am female

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

ya sure troony

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

All cars need maintenance, moron. My VW Jetta is reliable af cuz I maintain mine to last many years.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I took it to a mechanic and they said it needs an oil change and more maintenance and the engine is beyond repair
          Very descriptive anon, really makes it look like you know a spanner from your own arsehole.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Now, you know Toyota is like other cars. They do need maintenance.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ah yes I know that now that some clearly moronic anon said he took his car to a mechanic and it said it needs an oil change and more maintenance and the engine is beyond repair.

Wtf does that mean moron? What actually happened?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>However, they also discovered that the engine is beyond repair
          There's the problem.
          Shitty owners burnt that thing out long before you and you either failed to get it checked out or whoever did it for you only took a cursory glance at the thing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I was told that I didn't need to maintain it. I had no problems with it until 5,000 miles, but then it kept breaking down all the time. I assume that the dealership and others lied to me, so I decided to send the shitty NPC cuckbox to the local mechanic shop to find out what was wrong with it. According to them, it needs an oil change and more maintenance. However, they also discovered that the engine is beyond repair. It would cost me a lot to replace the engine. I just decided to trade in the shitty NPC cuckbox car for a Soul.

Mat Watson tested a bmw and lexus without oil to see which engine seizes first, the lexus died early while the bmw still kept driving circles around it with no oil. Lmao

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

3mz-fe chads rise up

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nothing
    That's bullshit.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

not so much anymore, a new tacoma costs a lot of money now

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What new truck doesn't?
      And don't say the fricking maverick because we all know you're getting upcharged by like 10k or more if you manage to find one and don't want to wait over a year to get one ordered in.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

> 0w8 oil
    Yeah, newer Toyota won't last forever anymore.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

not with you driving it, darkie. let me guess cvts dont last for you either huh you fricking clown

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nearing 300k miles on mine

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

> puts in 2 turbos
    > coolant system goes to rear end and back
    > epa approved
    > goes nuclear if anything leaks

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>looking to buy a bj75
    >18k€ for starters
    >Costs nothing

>Looking to buy 4x4 singlecab Hilux
    >8k€ with rusty bed
    >Fricked up interior
    >Costs nothing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>€

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The newer ones all have cvts. Good or no?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

depends, this technology can bring white men millions of smooth trouble free operation with exceptional fuel efficiency but to a non white or bio-female it's an absolute liability, stay away at all costs.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>400k + miles '04 'Rolla
    >rusted out underneath
    >check engine light comes and goes as it pleases
    >still runs and drives good as ever
    God bless them japs I tell ya

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>buy a used Toyota Camry (pic related) for $8000
    within the year I had to replace:
    >3/4 wheel bearings and ABS sensor modules
    >muffler
    >rear struts
    >battery
    >alternator
    >gas tank
    >driver aide door card
    >HVAC control console assembly
    >power steering fluid
    >transmission fluid
    >spark plugs
    >rear sway bar link
    >transmission pan
    >misc engine bushings
    >transmission speed sensor
    And the thing still ate oil like a German car. I sold it and got back what I put into it just to keep it running. Biggest piece of shit I’ve ever had the misfortune of owning

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

same experience buying a 2004 lexus ES330

that being said I bought a 1999 toyota sienna recently and the thing is a fricking TANK. it has 280,000 miles and runs beautifully, unironically

of course the main difference is the level of care the previous owners took in maintaining their cars. the guy I bought my lexus from likely never replaced the transmission fluid, didn't replace the oil as often as he should have. while the sienna owner probably replaced the transmission fluid at least twice.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm gonna do it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

don't do it

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *