CT4-V Blackwing

The CT5-V Blackwing with the LT4 is like a more expensive and luxurious Camaro ZL1 (which also has the LT4).
So the CT4-V Blackwing with an LT1 should have been a more expensive and luxurious Camaro SS (which has the LT1).
Instead they put a gay turbo V6. It's still a great car, as it offers a manual which its competitors don't offer.
I would take the Lexus IS 500 over this, with its NA V8, though, as I care more about the character of the engine than I do about performance...

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The value proposition is that it offers a manual... that's it. Without that, it's just another premium "sports car" with a turbo V6.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lexus uses a slushbox and handles worse. you might as well get a crown vic if you want naturally aspirated V8s and nothing else. they will be infinitely more fun as a tank.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Well I am talking about new cars, of which there are only two options in 2023 for an NA V8 sedan: Chrysler 300 and Lexus IS 500.
      I wonder how the Chrysler compares to the Lexus. Much cheaper for sure.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh yeah and the Dodge Charger.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I thought they quit making chargers

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Meant new as in 2023+.
            There's plenty of new, unsold Chargers sitting on lots, despite it being 2024 now.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Challenger also and comes in manual. Charger is auto only.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not a sedan though

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i bet if you bought a camaro ss and a ct4-v blackwing and swapped drivetrains on them you could sell both when you're done and come out on top.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>The CT5-V Blackwing with the LT4 is like a more expensive and luxurious Camaro ZL1

Higher ratio of faux leather to plastic?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Better sound deadening and noticeably better visibility (not that it's a very high bar when compared to the Camaro).

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>buys a v8
        >doesn't want to hear it
        huh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is one of the best interiors currently produced.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Ew

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

lmaoooooooo

Not enough massive screen?

https://i.imgur.com/wCr9QW4.jpg

>hey dodge lemme copy your homework
          >ok but move stuff around so it doesn't look like you did

What are you on about?

>M5 not offered with a manual
          >E63 not offered with a manual
          >RS6 not offered with a manual
          >CT5-V offered with a manual
          It's certainly unique in it's class at this point. At least they dropped the capacitive buttons and went back to physical HVAC controls and a physical radio knob as well.

Yep. Just wish it had an NA V8 :c

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's the same interior as a 35k base model ct4. Looks like all they did was go to AutoZone and bought carbon fiber stickers, a dash mat, and a steering wheel cover. The ipad sticking out of the middle of nothing is lazy and generic, and the way literally every single button is just lined up in a big long row is also lazy, unintuitive, bad ergonomics, and boring.
            On one hand, it's obviously going to have the same interior as a CT5 because that's the way these cars work. You're paying for the engine more than anything. But considering a CT5 starts at 38k and the Blacking is 93k, they should have done a LOT more. That's a 55k difference, almost enough to buy a CT5 and a completely whole ass ZL1

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>hey dodge lemme copy your homework
        >ok but move stuff around so it doesn't look like you did

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You need an optometrist

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

lmaoooooooo

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>M5 not offered with a manual
        >E63 not offered with a manual
        >RS6 not offered with a manual
        >CT5-V offered with a manual
        It's certainly unique in it's class at this point. At least they dropped the capacitive buttons and went back to physical HVAC controls and a physical radio knob as well.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

GM cannot make a good engine to save their lives, this includes the LT1 just wait until it eats lifters or wipes a cam lobe out

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

still better than any euroshit """engine""".

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>The CT5-V Blackwing with the LT4 is like a more expensive and luxurious Camaro ZL1
    Doesn't it come standard with AWD? That alone puts it completely apart IMO.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's faster than a SS in its current configuration. I'd prefer it with the 8 as well but it's not like it's suffering in performance because of it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather have a juicy sounding 250 hp V8 than a 400 hp V6.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Bingo, enough with the shitty 6 cylinders, leave that for the poors

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nah I'd feel like an idiot if I had a V8 that was easily gapped by any moron with an i4 turbo

8. 2 months ago
    Over9kPreludeGuy

A V8 wouldn't fit, it's a pretty small car.

It's also the perfect daily just how it is. Good handling, plenty of power for the street, manual+RWD, usable amount of space, valved exhaust, magnetic suspension; it does everything. Pic is mine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What're your payments on this thing man. Nice car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>A V8 wouldn't fit, it's a pretty small car.
      IDK much about dimensions but in terms of length it's the same size as an IS 500 which made their V8 fit. Idk how a 2ur-gse compares to an Lt1 though.
      Sweet ride though.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They look really nice and I bet they're comfy. And being domestic the parts/maintenance aren't bad either unlike fricking euro shit imports.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>They look really nice
      They're pretty fricking ugly.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *