cybertrk brothers, not like this

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Let's just buy new 3000kg lithium batteries every year to save the environment

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're thinking like Albert Fish now.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did his insurance go up $90k a year because of the cybertruck or because it's an EV?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Both. An insurance company will never risk repairing a battery pack in a vehicle that was involved in a serious or even a minor collision. IF they go ahead and repair the vehicle it's getting a new battery pack. So $30k or more for a battery pack plus another $30k or more for the body work and the parts nightmare means it's going to be a total loss pretty much every time. That's why you're going to pay out the ass for any EV but especially a Tesla.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's double dipping, like how sports cars with a Toyota badge are double charged at a dealership

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look, I hate the cybertruck and tesla as much as most anons, but this is fake and gay. There is no way any insurance company is charging nearly the msrp of the vehicle for a yearly premium unless you have the worst driving record on the planet.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Consider the material and way that it is constructed, and even the most minor of damages can result in issues getting it repaired.
      hence, insurance totaling it. Twitter homosexual probably lives in a state with no no fault insurance, meaning the driver's insurance is responsible for any drunk mexicans that might be around or altimas with front end damage.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I live in a state with no fault insurance and illegal spics, and my insurance on my daily driven 12 year old AMG is about $120/mo. It's fake and gay. Stop being so stupid

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you are getting ass raped lol. i pay 40$ a month on a 23 gr corolla circuit edition. no fault is clearly a scam came up with by da jooz

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i've been saying this ever since i found out about "no-fault" insurance, it's far more israeli than compulsory insurance, which is among the most israeli concepts ever created
            there is basically no reason to carry collision insurance in a no-fault state

it's literally another instance of affirmative action for shitskins

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

With dash cams so easily available I don't even see the purpose of no fault insurance. Like if you get in an accident and neither drivers have a dashcam to prove what happened, then both of THEIR premiums should go up

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This, most insurance companies if they assume you're going to total a car every year will simply not insure you

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not quite accurate, but I still have doubts about OP's screencap. Just like

Both. An insurance company will never risk repairing a battery pack in a vehicle that was involved in a serious or even a minor collision. IF they go ahead and repair the vehicle it's getting a new battery pack. So $30k or more for a battery pack plus another $30k or more for the body work and the parts nightmare means it's going to be a total loss pretty much every time. That's why you're going to pay out the ass for any EV but especially a Tesla.

pointed out, relatively minor crashes inevitably totals out EVs. Insurance companies know it, they also know how performance car owners drive (which almost all EVs are) and how truck drivers drive. Statistically, that car will be totalled within 5 years mostly because of the battery. Secondarily, Tesla parts are slow and hard to get a hold of for any repairs so if its damaged beyond drivability but NOT being totalled, the insurance has to then pay for a rental vehicle for several weeks, if not months. Brand new vehicle? There just won't be parts available. $90k a year then they start refunding you money? Thats never been done for auto-policies before and makes zero sense which is why I have doubts regarding the OP image. What happens if you sell the truck in 8 months when you realize its a piece of shit? What happens if you keep it for 10 years? Do they refund all $90k?

Just an anecdote: when I was in a motorcycle dealership the servicewriter was discussing one of his repair techs just bought a Kawasaki H2R. Kid was 22 years old and had to pay $1400 PER MONTH in insurance. It is a $60,000 bike, but $17k for insurance per year is a bit silly, but they know that 22 year old was likely to missile himself. For reference, I pay $100 per -year- for my boring bike. The tech was in a shitty mood because he loved the bike but simply couldn't afford the insurance payments and the bike payments after 5 months.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Well he financed, probably with almost nothing down so he was negative equity out the door. So It was probably the Gap insurance that got him.

https://i.imgur.com/q1KYOLo.jpeg

Same as OP if true. They probably financed it with almost nothing down and the lender made fricked him in the ass for the privilege of being in a negative equity position on the over priced truck with not scrap yard parts in circulation.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

And don't forget all modern vehicles, but EVs in particular, are a privacy nightmare. Chances are insurance company got hold of this dipshit's driving patterns. Or that he was renting it out or something similar.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>renting it out or something similar.
            Forgot about that one. Bank will also come after you.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There's a difference. If you ride a custom deathtrap rat rod, you are an undesirable liability, it's easier to ignore you. But Cybertruck is desirable and owned by people who will gladly pay for clout, in fact many of them will pay that money and then flaunt that expense to show their wealth, they are perfect cash cows.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm in favor of milking those morons for all they're worth.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ypu underestimate my blackness

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

AI generated?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dunno, this seems pretty in line with the guy that got a 60k$ repair bill on his Ioniq 5 for a fender bender.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>$90k per year for car insurance

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I find it mildly amusing that a lot of the real assets that appreciated in the past several years are becoming near un-insurable because wages haven't kept pace.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My wages have. Make a better career choice maybe.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're not the wagies. Economy will collapse due to the average earner, not whatever you claim to be.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

evs are kali yuga

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Read Evola moron

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>my life sucks but it's okay because we live in the end times, and also my life sucks because of the end times, so i'm not responsible for my mistakes

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kalki will come for ev shills first

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

anyone chucked an LS in one yet?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there are already prefabbed subframes for LS swaps available, it is certain

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what was he expecting to find under there

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well I bet he wasn't expecting the panel to fall off in the first place

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's "American made" by people in the tech sector who don't know how to make a car. Go to lucid if you want an EV built right

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>if you want an EV
        No thanks I'm not gay

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kek its literally just plastic covered in sheet metal. tesla cucks on literal suicide watch

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why would the bed have a frame inside? ICE trucks don't.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Beds on ICE trucks are made out of metal, that you can throw heavy tools and masonry block into for decades and still be intact.

This stupid plastic toy for morons, is well... a stupid plastic toy for morons.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Beds on ICE trucks are made out of metal, that you can throw heavy tools and masonry block into for decades and still be intact.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Go away ev troony

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i accept your concession

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes I concede the fact that you are a gay homosexual troony

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How many days has the cybercuck been out? The beds are already falling apart despite no one using them to haul anything? Not good.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's clearly the result of a construction jobsite accident. Not the panel falling off just driving down the road because it's held on with plastic fasteners.

Can you post some evidence of the beds 'falling apart'?

Fake facebook posts don't count. You'll notice that all the side panels have been taken off that truck including the front guard.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>business is good
            >mass layoffs are good
            >80 miles of tow range is good
            >plastic bed is good
            The ocean of EV shill cope is comforting, like a warm bath. What an amazing time to post on DA,

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>asked to provide evidence
            >cant
            >goes off on a schizo tangent instead

i accept your concession

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao the next few months are going to be glorious

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>my evidence is that I claim there will be evidence in the future
            >it came to me in a dream

Yes I concede the fact that you are a gay homosexual troony

i accept your concession

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thank you for accepting that you are a gay homosexual troony

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's already been a rough, rough year and it's only going to get worse (for you). To me it will be hilarious.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

stop projecting

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bed is good
            Well it's not like cybercucks were ever going to use the bed

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How is that any different from ICE truckolds?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Jokes on you, I've used my bed three times so far this year and you're just a gay troony

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>used it to haul groceries, some mulch, and a mountain bike

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The difference is the beds arent made out of plastic lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's clearly the result of a construction jobsite accident. Not the panel falling off just driving down the road because it's held on with plastic fasteners.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wtf happened?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Overloaded

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Please don't just toss things into your bed.
          >t. dented his bed tossing in round metal fence posts

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

beds are made to be dented

I don't trust a man with an undented truck bed

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>beds are made to be dented
            >spent the last 6 months laughing at hypothetical damage to cybertruck owner's panels like it was the end of the world

Why are ICEtards so hypocritical?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Everyone already knew tesla build quality was horrific. More confirmation of this observable fact is nice to see.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think the ss panels on the cybertruck are cool. I have a banged up pickup bed and half the body panels on my truck are damaged to some extent. My problem isn't with panel damage, it's with the overabundance of electronics. No one buys a cybertruck to actually do work with and no one expects it to be capable of doing such. It's a $100k wheeled ipad which you purchase but don't actually control, the goyest of grocery getters.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ice beds don't dent
            >w-well actually they do but they're MEANT to

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/jB27f6n.jpeg

I love hating on Tesla as much as the next guy, but there has been a trend of colossal morons doing colossally moronic things with their vehicles and then creating these shitty sob stories after wrecking the car entirely of their own fault and lying about it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I love how literally anyone can say any negative story about their Tesla and there are people (most notably on DA and r/realtesla) who will instantly believe it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>a trend of colossal morons doing colossally moronic things with their vehicles and then creating these shitty sob stories
        This. Whats the first thing people do when they get in an EV? Put it into cheetah plaid launch mode about 6 dozen times and floor it. That'd be like getting in your brand new porsche and launching it a bunch of times then getting upset when something breaks. Launches are super hard on cars and I'm sure the owners are at least partly to blame.

Check your local FB and craigslist: there were 4 last I saw near me of "Yeah I bought another car while on the wait list, but if you pay me $140,000 you can have my cybertruck spot"

Scalpers everywhere, man.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You can spend all day launching a 911 Turbo and nothing will break. In fact you can bounce the thing off the limiter all day and it'll be absolutely fine.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I never leave first gear in my car, I just let it red line all day. No chance of damage right?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He think everything is absolutely fine because the damage he's doing isn't going to be noticeable.
            His engine will blow at 175000 km instead of 250000 km, but until then? All is well

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>been a trend of colossal morons doing colossally moronic things with their vehicles
        Like going to the carwash? Letting it outside in the sun?

Besides, Musk advertised thus truck as a vehicle fot for the apocalypse. No shit people expect it to handle some rough treatment.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Letting it outside in the sun?
          you mean like ice toys?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What special kind of moron believes an ev will work at all in an apocalypse?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kek its literally just plastic covered in sheet metal. tesla cucks on literal suicide watch

>"no frame inside"
      >can clearly see the frame inside

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The gold colored parts are the frame, it's die cast aluminium. Why make your frame out of hundreds of pressed sheet parts that need to be bolted, welded, riveted and glued together in the perfect alignment when you can do it in 2 parts with die cast?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So let's pretend that the exterior panel really did just "fall off". How do you explain the missing interior trim/panel?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tesla frame=die cast chinesium pieces

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>nooOOooOoOoO it doesn't count as a real frame because it just.... DOESNT OK?!
        >you have to make your car out of 1mm tin glued together!!!!

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>diecasting, China :l
          >diecasting, Tesla 😮

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>literal tin literally glued together
            :000000000000000000

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The absolute state of American engineering.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But I thought muh Teslas had literally no fluid and required no fluid changes unlike muh filthy ICE cars?

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whys he calling it a cybertrk and why did he use a prenthesis infront of 90k

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Twitter automatically sends cyber truck complaints to elon and he personally bans you and then has investigator's comb over its data and tweets bad things about you.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Has America ever had $90,000 per year insurance premiums before or is this the first of its kind?

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just dont get insurance. What cop is going to pull one over thinking they aren't paying their insurance and tags?

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Truckolds claim the reason they went 100k in debt to the israelites at 20% APR is self reliance.

But now they're glazing insurance like it's mandatory? Don't tell me the whole self reliance thing was a LARP....?

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>my insurance is ripping me off
    >THIS IS THE CYBERTRUCK'S FAULT!!

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tesla spies on you and those near your car. They require constant checking in and software updates or they lock you out of your car.
    The battery replacement exceeds the value of the vehicle once you have owned it awhile.
    People have been locked out trying to sell the car without replacing a bad 30k battery, preventing it from being sold.

Oh and they come loaded with most options, but require you to pay to enable them. Meaning you don't ever really own your own car and the parts it is made of.

And huge lithium batteries are arguably as bad for the environment to make and recycle as the fossil fuel of a gas car. While preventing long trips, and going bad over years whether you use them or not. At least a gas car only wears out from use, not sitting in a garage.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's up with all the Tesla FUD, fake tweets and obvious Cybertruck photoshops lately?
    Is George Soros paying you guys to post these?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fear of the inevitable.
      The inevitable, of course, being the death of the internal combustion engine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bill Gates gives me a $100 bill every time I post a broken down ChudMobile

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based Elon saving the Earth by making people unable to drive at all

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

never buy a vehicle in it's first model year. Even Toyota shit the bed with their 2022 Tundras.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why can't americans make good, reliable vehicles? more importantly, why do they act all disgusted towards the chinese for pulling this shit when they themselves aren't any better?

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>source: twitter post

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>a cybertruck owner doesn't know where the greater than symbol on his keyboard is and uses an open right parenthesis instead

says everything I need to know about this situation

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did he mean $9K, that's higher than a premium on a Rolls, someone's bullshitting or they typoed the amount

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Think he meant 9k. If it was 90k he would be dropped.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thank you for beta testing

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *