Cybertruck BRUH

Is this the worst product on automotive history?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

im not even going to read the story because I already know the owner will be a complete karen and there will be an important detail missing

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Same, can’t be bothered if OP can’t be bothered to post a link too

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

With a name like that you just know the guy's a skinny little b***h who makes stupid decisions trying to impress other people.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>blainde raddon

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

its not the worst item, but it definitely is a new DeLorean when it comes to hype/disappointment.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>block resale
    Wtf you're not allowed to sell the fricking thing?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Temporarily, just to stop scalping and forcing up prices. It's not as uncommon as you'd think.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

That sounds incredibly gay and should be illegal

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Although part of me is glad anyone moronic/gullible enough to buy a cybertruck has to suffer

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Scalping is incredibly gay and should be illegal, and that's what they're trying to prevent.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Scalpers can frick off, so I'm all for it. I just wish the same thing happened during the chip shortage so homosexuals would stop scalping literally everything.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Scalping is incredibly gay and should be illegal, and that's what they're trying to prevent.

This is already handled by other brands by just not honoring warranty to anyone who isn't the first buyer.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It's also handled by other brands by putting selling restrictions on pre-order customers.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Basically any high demand cars will have some type of restriction on resale because of the flippers.
            I had to do one when buying my C8 even.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I assumed it was for early orders, was your C8 some form of early order?
            Or was it simply that there is a waiting list for these high demand cars regardless and they don't want 3rd parties exploiting that waiting list to make their own profit?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

the latter, mine was a 2024.
            people were still trying to flip them 4 years later.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It sounds like they're trying to make the waiting list fair and even for customers which seems like a good thing to me.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, which is fair imo.
            It doesn't seem that much different than what's tesla was doing since there was high demand for these at the start at least.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Probably illegal in EU. US customers can suck dicks

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Temporarily, just to stop scalping and forcing up prices. It's not as uncommon as you'd think.

Lmao how is that even real homie like just put it on Craigslist and sell the car lmao

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

They find out you're not the original buyer from the initial purchase list, tell you your warranty is void, and you get to pay more for repairs because frick you. Sure hope your $30,000 battery doesn't go bad or the frunk just stops working.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Worst
    No, the only people affected by the cybertruck deserved it for buying one in the first place. They're the final form of the "Buy truck, never haul" consoomer that DA ordinarily seethes about.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

cybertruck isn't designed to look like the driver is a rough and tumble outdoorsman blue collar worker

its not a LARPmachine basically

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You larp as an especially moronic doomsday prepper with too much money on your hands.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

no i just bought a cybertruck because it looks cool and is super quick 0-60, plus i charge it for free at work

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Enjoy your rust bucket death box.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

teslas are the safest cars on the road statistically

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>*catches fire*
            >well at least it didn't flip over!

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>because it looks cool
            no it does not

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Yeah it's designed to look like the driver is a homosexual

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

post the 0-60 of your shitbox I bet it's slower LOL

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

post the range of your cuckbox with a 5k trailer "lol"

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's hilarious how most people have never heard of this vehicle, while nerds on the internet circlejerk about how it's literally Hitler: the car. When people in real life see it, they just think it's a cool futuristic truck.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It's literally paid "influencer" aka shills making up negative press about the cybertruck becase they hate Elon and want him to fail

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Who is paying them?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

the same people who got very very angry when musk bought twatter and deleted all the bots

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If only there was a way to measure his parking space before buying this car.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

pastebin.com/MRXazTdX

Linku for this article.
    OP is a gay, edition.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Glory Hallelujah, and California can just go frick itself!
    >https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-declares-independence-from-calif-youngkin-exits-emissions-pact

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

A company named Genuine pioneered telling California to go frick itself by importing 2-stroke Vespa clones from Indua and advertising them as "49 States Legal!" with a silhoette of California with a red xircle and bar prominently on their magazine ad. They sold like crazy and made Genuine a big white label importer of multiple models. This was around 2005

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Stellas?

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

https://youtube.com/shorts/9Ir1tLxbEE0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *