Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

https://twitter.com/wmorrill3/status/1765535436032872494

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Does this homosexual have a Tesla badge on his Twatter account??

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

tesla employee

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Engineer for the car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Moab is easy. The rock provides lots of grip (ironically called slick rock because horses with metal shoes couldn’t grip it) even Kia has taken their crossovers on Hells Revenge. But go there yourself and you’ll most likely chicken out when it’s your $40-120k vehicle on the line.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Battery status after it?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Cybertruck does something countless other vehicles have done for decades
    H-HOW IS SUCH A THING POSSIBLE?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes, and now you know that the cybertruck can also do it. If someone didn't try, how would you know if it were possible or not?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Because Kia took a cuckover up in it a commercial. So you can assume most vehicles can.
        Hells Gate isn't a hard obstacle, it's just intimidating.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

"Hell's Revenge" is a joke any 4x4 on grocery-getter tires can climb it effortlessly. A Ford Crown Vic on street tires can climb it. No joke. Check YouTube. Call me when the cyber truck can handle a driveway with 4 inches of snow.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

%3D

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

God bless the Crown Victoria.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

geez the high pitched voice of that wrangler dude at the end. he either has high estrogen or simply learned to talk that way. Regardless, these pay to play man hobbies literally turn men effeminate.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They are born that way. Just look at them. They need to buy something made for doing that when in reality the based thing to do is take something not made for it and make it work. They cannot handle the sheer dominance coming from the Crown Vic enjoyer and it makes their wife's nuts shrivel up giving them their high pitch voice.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

just reading this reply when this thread got bumped i knew exactly which video it was kek
            pretty sure the bike on the back is worth more than the car itself too

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He made a joke about that in one video.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i do remember that, but i think someone else in the comments on one of these clips was effectively a bike autist and recognised that it was some high end model, or at least something that definitely was at least two grand.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

"Hell's Revenge" is a joke any 4x4 on grocery-getter tires can climb it effortlessly. A Ford Crown Vic on street tires can climb it. No joke. Check YouTube. Call me when the cyber truck can handle a driveway with 4 inches of snow.

https://i.imgur.com/yMWcv8r.png

God bless the Crown Victoria.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's very obviously not the same line as in OP's vid.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This. It's just a test of nerves is all
          You wanna see hard, look at Rear Steer

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The Cybercuck can't handle a beach much less snow.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

no off-roader can handle sand except a dune buggy. This happens all the time to truckolds.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Utah would like a word with you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Spoken like a true city dwelling yank
            It's all about flotation which can he achieved on any vehicle if you're smart and understand what your building. It's also funny you point out dune buggies because they kinda suck ass anywhere but a flat beach which is why sand rails were created

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

homie just deflate your tires I take my van out all the time in utah and oregon

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>look at meeee I’m totally not gayyyy
    Don’t care poof. Go puff peters elsewhere.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

implessive

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

absolutely zero flex, stiff as a fricking board

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cant be too long before it does that without a driver

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i do this every day in my steam carriage as a part of my commute while towing the space shuttle

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd be embarrassed to drive that monstrosity

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why would you even bother to do this though

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

To show the world and yourself that you are capable of it. It's a man thing, you wouldn't get it

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>To show the world and yourself that you are capable of it.
        you can do that by excelling at an actual skill or ability. pay-to-play man hobbies don't prove anything besides projecting insecurity.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Who said it wasn't capable of doing it? Who said the person driving couldn't do it? It's a resounding "yup, it can do it", that's it, who cares? If you told me some guy climbed naked to the top of some desert mountain, I'd probably think "damn that's pretty crazy, must have been very challenging" and you might feel a sense of accomplisment FOR the man. But a cyber truck drove over some rocks, I can't even imagine any single person on the face of the entire planet gives even one single frick. Same kind of non-giving a shit about every moronic homosexual truck driver who MUST buy the biggest, widest, most stupid and impractical tires, lift kits, etc. It's pathetic.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Better than expected, and on stock tires. I see they spent some time working on power distribution, or that driver just really knows the spot idk.
    I'm one of the common anti-Tesla guys, but hey it looks like they're doing something at least.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Or you could buy a jeep wrangler or gladiator for half the price and will last longer too.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The graffiti looks like dog shit. I didn't even know it said cybertruck until the end, despite being on the side of a cybertruck. Also, cybertrucks are for getting groceries not climbing mountains so this video is irrelevant.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Also, cybertrucks are for getting groceries not climbing mountains so this video is irrelevant.

I think the point is you can do both if you want.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Frickin truckchuds. You can do that in a van.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I mean good on tesla for shoeing it doing something. But yeah he'll revenge is easy. Seems like evert YouTuber is doing it now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No more alcohol for you tonight. You've had enough.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Now do devils bathtub in a cybertruck

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://twitter.com/cybertruck/status/1766163065995661661

this one?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No water? Sad

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Give it to WhistlinDiesel to test

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it´s a matter of time

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He already did a few tests on the cybertruck.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is that wheel tweaked over from rear steer or just too thin of metal dealing with a shitload of weight?

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

idk but the video that came up right after is better than whatever homosexual shit this thread is about

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gay and ugly, not interested

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The Cybertruck is a ugly lookin garbage metal wedge people use to compensate for there .2 inch wiener.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>official Tesla video that's probably been cut and edited to hell

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's one shot you moron

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Is the Cybertruck *ACTUALLY* bulletproof?! (vs .50 cal rifle)

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a subaru can do that do lol its really not a big deal

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Now that the cybercuck is proven not bulletproof will the ev redditors still shill it? 17 hmr pierced the low chromium trash steel.

?si=f8wRk2ztYfOl2XeN

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yo I bet a 5.7 pistol could shoot through cybercucks.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

wtf is that real

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *