Anonymous

>no sacrificial bumpers and body panels, only hidden frame damage

waow

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Frame is fricked and battery is damaged. Totalled

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Meanwhile the uninsured Ram driver gets a hood, grill insert, and bumper cover ftom the junkyard for $350 and goes about his life.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

ICEchads we can't stop winning

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Plus a pair of headlights so it's actually like $390

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>uninsured RAM driver

kek i hope he enjoys the lawsuit from the lactose-free tesla driver

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>implying a Tesla owner wouldn’t bend over and take it
            That’s their whole MO. Why would they grow a spine now?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>no sacrificial bumpers and body panels, only hidden frame damage

waow

This fricking cope

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

someone ran over a stick in their EV and it dinted the undercarriage, their warranty was voided and the car had to be written off.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They stopped insuring taycans here because atleast one got a half cm dent in the battery and it cost 80k eur to replace

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What was the neck injury called that made everyone get shock absorbing bumpers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

whiplash?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yea thx

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Mansfield

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

explosive diarrhea?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I tboned a rav4 in a crown vic. The rav4 did a 180 flip, landed on the roof in the opposite lane facing backwards, all windows exploded and air bags were hanging out of the broken windows like ballsacks. I barely felt anything although the front end of the cv caved in like 2 feet and a river of fluids were pouring out the front. I actually just saw that family the other day but they didn't recognize me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

HEADCRUSH: MAXIMUM

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

power bottom

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Unironically more damage to the Tesla

It left a nose print like my cat does to a clean window

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do you have to push a button in the cab to open the tailgate?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nah, you do that via the bluetooth app on your phone

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Oh nonononono, truckold sisters?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the weak should fear the strong
    are all truck drivers on hormones or what's going on here?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

RAM
    >Cosmetic damage
    >Body panels absorved the energy of the impact
    >Frame is most likely fine
    >So is the engine
    >Won't go up in ball of unextinguishable fire
    >Cheap parts from the junkyard and it can run for decades

Cybercuck
    >Tailgate mostly straigh but will need to be replaced because you can't paint it
    >Energy of the impact rattled the entire thing, including the frame and lithium cells
    >Increased chance of a surprise lithium fire

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Let's not lie the RAM is fricked too

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

more likely to be repairable though, because the energy got absorbed by the cosmetic bits instead of the underlying frame taking it all

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Ram looks like it needs one headlight, a hood, a bumper cover and a grille insert. Worst case it needs a rad as well. It's like $500 of parts and 2 hours of labour to fix

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not lying, it will need a bunch of new body panels, and paint if you're anal about its looks. Maybe a few other parts, we can't know over a single pic
        I had a crash like that, sent my shitbox into a dumpster and it looked just like that RAM, not even the radiator was damaged and I drove it off

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'd have done a buyback, pocketed a nice profit and fixed it myself. Insurance ROE favors totalling vehicles because customers pay to get exactly what they had before impact. The big money is a repaint which is why bolting on matching sheet metal is based. I'd rather profit personally and get a perfectly good ride. Most of my trucks were hit before I got them.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Ram just needs a radiator, some tape for the headlight, and a bungie cord for the hood.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Grab some junkyard parts, hood, bumper, fender, maybe a core support and a radiator. Even if the frame got hurt it can be pulled out and drive fine. That EV will be written off.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If it still runs and isn’t leaking fluids, it’s fine. Yes there is serious cosmetic damage but functionally it’s very likely to be fine. Meanwhile you have no idea if your EV battery was compromised and will spontaneously roast you at some point.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Negative. I and many Anons have personally repaired worse. The Ram windshield didn't even crack.

While that truck is probably an insurance total because the air bags will have fired swapping the front clip for another white one (common color, easy to find) to avoid repaint is a couple afternoons for a DIYer. My 1550 Chevy was hit worse but an easy fix with salvage parts. A visit to pullapart would get all the pieces cheep.

https://www.pullapart.com/auto-parts/parts-pricing/

Many thicc-benised Americans do such repairs all the time. If you DIY you can do a complete frame or rolling chassis swap in your back yard or garage.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>His truck got destroyed, good because it was his fault. Now I’ll probably wait 3 months for the part. Can’t wait for the estimate on this one but the app is giving me an error when I try to schedule service.
    Can't even schedule a repair. That's also a lol.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ruckolds absolutely destroyed and sissified

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>that stainless panel will always have an imprint of the ram grille in it
    >tailgate probably costs more to replace than an entire 3rd gen ram

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looks like they built the cyber truck exactly how they did 70s-80s trucks where the frame ends at the bumper and just demolished what ever hit you. Cool. Still not interested.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It was a Ram driver. He was probably too busy sexting his sister to notice the cybertruck.

Combine this with the fact that is a requirement for Ram drivers to always go 20+ over the limit and you have what we got here.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Its a dodge ram. It lived up to its name which is a game. The tesla did not dodge the ram.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Speed limits are gay and that guy isn’t a racemixer. Sounds like a winner in my book

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ford gets rear-ended by a BMW

results in the link. lol

?si=GwjmnGtMLGik9zRn

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Lol overpriced 7 series does nothing against the chad jellybean.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

truckolds BTFO'd by a fricking ev of all things, the suicide watch hotline is going to be busy

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>cyber truck bumper wienered
    unibody is fricked and probably totaled
    >ram bumper wienered
    trip to the frame shop and some body parts and its back on the road

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>all the ICEgays coping in this thread
    Sorry but EV is the future sweety

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/gDPKyHj.jpg

results in the pic. lol

I actually like the meme drawn-by-an-11yo styling and apparent strength. Those are all appealing to me. Shame Tesla wont give in and start making gas-electric hybrids.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I wonder if Honda or someone could make a generator that fits neatly in part of the tray and acts like a hybrid range extender

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

same vibe

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Now do Cybertruck vs Crown Victoria

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You're in deep shit if you get T boned in pretty much any car. From the looks of that Crown Vic it got nailed at 60+ MPH.

Here's a Panther running off a cliff flying a hundred feet through the air and landing on its roof only to have the car thieves who jacked it crawl out and run off 30 seconds later.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

holy shit they drove off that cliff with like 4 or 5 people in the car. Lmao. Very funny to see the concerned San Franciscans trying to save them and calling 911 assuming they are hurt but then they all just scurry away like rats because they had stolen the vehicle.

https://i.imgur.com/jP8Jm1Z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8QS3Jq3.jpg

Earlier panthers are bad for side impact crashes. Though I should mention 2008-2011 models included side impact airbags in the seats. If you're getting a post-98 panther, you should really focus on 08 and later.

Anyway though, the Ram vs Cybertruck is a rear-ending situation. I'd like to see a panther rear end a cybertruck or vice versa. I bet the panther would be okay, they're really quite solid for front end and rear collisions, that's why cops used them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i just like how the only replies to you were all side impacts and nothing about rear end or head on collisions

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I too like dumb goalposts

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

then why reply with side impacts when anon wanted head ons/rear-ends

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Because you moved the goalposts.

Now do Cybertruck vs Crown Victoria

I believe I just highlighted that for you in the previous post.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

but the goalposts were originally rear ends. why reply to that with side impacts which are known to be much harder to protect against?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why continue to distract focus from the actual context of the discussion, which is;
            >the Cybertruck would absolutely frick up a Panther body, the same way it did the Ram

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

tbh i was just hoping to annoy you enough to magically find a pic of a crown vic rear ending the cyber truck

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I know. You guys are lazy af. So far it demolished a Corolla first, and now this Ram. More crashes will happen soon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

imagine these things at a demo derby

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It would take a week to put out the lithium fire

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mexican steel (left) vs Detroit American steel (right)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It’s more like Chinese “Steel” vs. Texan (Mexican) steel.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>trucks are too sissy and fragile! They need to build em Solid!
    >No not like that!
    Captcha: WAAAHR

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>No not like that!
      Yeah not ugly gay electric gaymobiles, exactly

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Moving the crumple zones from the outer body into the frame is not building them more solid.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it's better than the crumple zones being the passenger cabin like the "indestructible tanks from the good old days" had

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>no I need to move the goalposts to make my electric nannymobile look better when it gets totaled and explodes because of a fender bender!

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So it took a ram to fix the panel gap issues?
    Jokes aside, I would worry about the unseen damage.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ram gets repaired and goes another million miles
    >cybertruck written off

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>all cars now have to look gayer to compensate for hueg vehicles being the norm and turning heavier due to batteries
    Gee, and EV gays wonder why they are hated. You damage roads, you ruin car exteriors, and you are all insufferable homosexuals.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ram:$2000 worth front plastics
    Cybercuck:$100'000 worth new batter pack

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

didnt know the hood was made of plastic in rams

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm surprised they managed to get to rust so easily too

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>The guys in Austin collision seem to working overtime to get me the parts which is awesome, $7500 in parts so more than just bumper
      Is his claim.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Impressive, very nice

Now let'ts take a look at the crash dummys neck injuries and the frame damage

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *