>dat 4 to 3 downshift feel

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my hecking wholesome face when the infotainment system has frigging QUIRKS and FEATURES

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>4-2 in a 4 speed automatic

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fool everyone into thinking youre a car enthusiast
    >really youre just a shmuck
    >become a millionaire by fooling everyone with the scam
    >proceed to buy expensive cars simply because theyre expensive

life is very funny sometimes

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw Doug Demuro at a Whole Foods in Nantucket yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a Dougscore or anything.
    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “quirks? features? quirks? features?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him plug Cars and Bids as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen t-shirts in his hands without paying.
    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be fumbling for his land rover defender keys and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
    When she took one of the t-shirts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any clickbait,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each t-shirt and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "this!" really loudly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

poopoo comes out of my anus

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i think you should see a doctor anon, that doesn't sound right at all

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Wtf where should it come from then

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this is an okay copypasta adaptation but it'd be even better with Cleetus

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the same feeling I get when my wife gets railed on the train while I sit in traffic

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>dat 5 to R downshift feel

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's called R because that's the noise it makes

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>that 1->2 crunch
    I hate it. Until it's an outright grind or pops out I've been told to frick off

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

drain the transmission fluid, replace with Adelco Synchromesh friction modified fluid.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that Doug Demuro? That homie has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, quirkiest, and most feature filled boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the Doug score was over 9000.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mfw when i turn off the A/C for maximum power

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>dat 4 - 3 stacked tshirt feel

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>autotragic
    >skip shift 4-2 @ ≤30 mph
    >skip shift 5-3 @ ≤45 mph
    Those are the sweet spots for my car. Immediately hits the car within ±700 rpm of peak torque and hp so it feels a lot faster than it usually is. Gearing can make up for a lackluster engine.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>4 to 5 shift
    >wont go in so i have to keep forcing it
    >meanwhile i have lost so much rpm with my clutch down that by the time i get it in it jerks
    Idk what the frick that's caused by. Sometimes it goes in smoothly, other times it just wont

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Idk, I had a WRX that was like that shifting 1st to 2nd. It pissed me off so I started slamming the frick out of it and whatever was stopping it from going into gear wore down until it wasn't an issue anymore.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How does a man grow boobs like that
    Asking for a friend

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

more food, no lifting

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Get used to driving a 6 speed
    >Go back to a 5 speed
    >1 2 3 4 5 KGKGKGH