Dealerships

How do I negotiate prices down at the stealership? Surely there must be a way

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Single best thing is to not be in a hurry to buy a car. If you're in a pinch and need something now, stealerships hold all the cards.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lay your wiener out on the table

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's exactly what they want, don't play into their hand OP

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That dude is flashy. He doesn't even need a car. He struts around with confidence and chicks all love him

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What if that dealer is also gay and power bottom - still firm on the high price??? :^)

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>not your price
    Get the frick up, no point in trying to haggle for few hundred bucks, just get the frick up if they're not matching what you want

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anon you are not negotiating anymore unless it is to remove bullshit dealer fees. If they are not budging then leave. The best thing to do is to have the car you want in mind and to not care about moronic shit like color (especially since wrapping exists) so that you have multiple dealerships to look at and are not tied down.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Show up with a print out of what Carfax is offering for your trade in
    And be ready just to get up and leave.
    I turned down the salesman like 4 times until they matched exactly what I wanted for my trade in.
    As far as the cars price...there's not a lot to haggle on for foreign cars...i think some domestics have wiggle room. Try to talk down their "documentation' fees and don't ever accept their $2k markup for "window tint and ceramic coating" because that's a load of horse shit at those prices.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thanks bros I've been reading the archives too and I've seen some good stuff there
    >start off with your desired monthly payments and not the walk out price
    >get pre approved at a credit union to try and match or beat those rates

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Should never look at it as monthly payments. Always look at what % they can give you off MSRP.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why though? Doesn't it make sense If I tell them I want to pay 500 a month then have them figure it out?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

And then you'll walk out of there with a 10 year loan at 17% interest, moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I would obviously not do that though

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I would obviously not do that though

you’re moronic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hmmm

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Summon your inner israelite.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>500K?!
      >awww jeez dood dude I'm on these pills i only got 80K

nice trips

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This video is great lmfao but I don't have the bravado or dosh like this guy

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Suck his dick

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Credit union, but even mine just increased its APR on car loans a 2nd time since the coof. Still much lower than a dealer APR however. Like it's not even close.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How do I negotiate prices down at the stealership? Surely there must be a way

You have to understand the sales mentality. They want to make money. If you intend to get a better price, you need to actualize on the psuedo-paradigms they present to you otherwise they'll use neo-synergy to extrapolate the car's features in order to up the price tag. KBB is a good starting point, but without having to have had an idea of pricing to be, but without. Don't let them talk about things to you except in an objective manner. Don't fall for their counter-crosswise neo-diplomatic extrapolation of the sales pitch, but instead use neo-dynamic leveraging to alter the direction of the conversation. It's pretty easy to get a hand of where you can coreherently understand the salesman in a dealership environment. Think of it like an ecosystem that you can disrupt, much like a terrarium. You're best starting with a small terrarium rather than a large one. It's a more stable equilibrium that can be expanded upon in future terrarium projects. It's this mentality that will prove most effective.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i should take their high as frick financing and refinance it immediately

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's hilarious how dealerships desperately try to convince you that refinancing is difficult when you can complete the entire process over the phone on your way home from the dealership.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *