>decent used cars are 20k. >homes are minimum 500k. >rent is 1500-2000 a month

>decent used cars are 20k
>homes are minimum 500k
>rent is 1500-2000 a month
>skilled jobs pay 20 bucks an hour

How exactly am I suppose to own anything or save money?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You don't, and that's a good thing.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Start a business, otherwise be at the whim of your boss.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Legit some of the worst advice on this board, unless OP has means to pay for all the fees, licenses, and insurance he needs to run a business.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And he better hope he isn't white unless he wants jail time and all his assets stolen

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can start trimming hedges or resealing driveways this nanosecond without any permits.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

business insurance is like $50/mo

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's what I was thinking about doing. I wanna make it so that even the wagies don't wanna go back home. They'll be able to take naps and have fun in the job, while the job stays open 24/7. Hehe.... I want a fun cagie for my wagies

3. 2 weeks ago
    José María Gutiérrez de Estrada

You are SUPPOSED TO DIE in war and to BE REMEMBERED BY NO ONE but GOD

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>decent used cars are 20k
    Just buy new for a few thousand more then?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And if you're willing to drive a Black person-tier car you can drive new for less than 20k.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Tax and all that car would be like $45,000 leaf bucks. It’s over for leafs.

I believe the absolute cheapest new car in Canada would be some sort of smart car sized Kia shitbox that barely holds two people. Those are still with tax about $20,000

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

From the market normgroid cattle consumption I see, normies WAY overspend beyond their means on rides here. This is mostly due to the upwards pressure from Honda civics, which costed 25k new, to 36+k for basic model, so they skip sedans entirely and splurge out on an SRV or Rav 4. Idk what happened but I've seen a HUGE explosion in rav 4s the past few years. Either way, leafs are deptmaxxed up to the eyeballs and this won't end well

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Leafs have the highest household debt on earth so yeah you are correct.

Out of a sample of maybe 50 people I know only myself and one other person own a car outright. I know 47 people who huge care payments.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's still possible to pay under 20k beaver pelts or whatever the frick they use up in leafland. OP is just a massive homosexual.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That’s before taxes you moron which in Canada are almost 30% on cars so that’s also over $20,000 for an absolutely shit car

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Either quote a source or STFU.
            https://www.canadadrives.ca/blog/car-guide/car-sales-tax-across-canada
            The maximum tax you're paying anywhere is 15%, which on the shitbox in question is $2550. So still less than 20k all in.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Some people have never had more wealth.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You will own nothing and you will be happy. You will submit to Indians and you will be thankful. Or else.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What part of "you will own nothing and you will be happy" you do jot understand?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Start a business selling some trendy bullshit product because for some reason people have enough money to waste on garbage

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>suppose to own anything
    You aren't. Trust the plan.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be in good mood
    >go outside
    >Indians everywhere
    >demoralized
    >know that this is barely the beginning of third worldization
    Dude what the frick happened. How do normies carry on? I literally don't want to live if we're going to he surrounded by nonwhites and every product is going to suck balls while also being hyper expensive.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't fricking get how they tolerate this either. I feel like they're all quietly waiting for a housing collapse so we can finally start healing, but none of them realize that our gov is importing 1m poos to manipulate prices and prevent any corrections. I read all these stats about 1/3 people collecting food aid and everyone being lonely and anxious, but I still see everyone chugging along to work for wages that don't cover shit.

If this goes on I'm squatting in the woods and am gonna build a tin shack. I'm going insane

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bought a perfectly fine honda civic for 5k just 2 years ago. I live in a 1 bedroom for less than 1000 including all utilities. I make over 27 an hour.
    Do the math. Do your research. You can always rent a room on Craigslist I did it for a while and saved a lot of money.
    And I'm a total loser who has fricked every opportunity given to

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

used cars are 20k
    I just checked and there were cars I'd take for under 5k bro. gotta lower your standards here unless you break through the pajeet hordes. not to say your overarching point is wrong.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Anyone who can’t afford a car now certainly won’t be able to afford one in 5-10 years.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't know where you're looking but this pot is already boiling over. Leafs are now openly full on 1488 against pajeets. I don't see you having to put up with this for 5-10 years.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

have fun paying 3x the value in repairs.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

that's what happens when you buy used for the most part anyway, which is why you should only buy shitboxes used. 20k will get you an alright brand new little rice burner.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you can buy a decent honda/toyota from the late 2000s early 2010s for under 10k. you dont need a late 20teens car that is starting to get packed with modern electronics like parking assist or a screen to connect your phone.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i'm sorry your only skill is preparing pallets inna warehouse

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buy a new car
    Take care of it
    In 5 years it’s price will double

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just kill a rich person and take his stuff

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh he's Canadian. It's not much better in usa but it's not that bad yet.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GLOAT moar you pathetic yuppie Black

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go move to a place like the Yukon or Yellowknife and live in a dry cabin. Those are less than 500k

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hold off on buying a house until mortgages dip under 5%.
    Get a roommate on a tight 2br place.
    Get a cheap car.
    Pay off your CC's.
    Get a slightly better job but DONT spend more.
    When interest rates dip you now have an 800 credit score.

IF you want then you get a mortgage below 5% when money is cheap on a house and dont spend too much on boomer trash.

IF you dont buy a house take your extra money trade in your car and enjoy driving a slightly nicer car and take 2 vacations a year with your better job.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Live in the pod and eat the bugs 🙂

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How exactly am I suppose to own anything or save money?
    You're not...

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they want forever slaves, you dumb shit.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i just bought a house for 100k
    >canada
    oh. yeah sorry about that bro. i would say move to a different city but you only have like three of them and the rest is all tundra and crown land lol

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you will own nothing, and you will be happy

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You aren't, you are supposed to own nothing and be happy. Now be happy.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Save money what are you a racist goyim? You’re only supposed to save brown people and be happy. Don’t you sneer goy, turn the other cheek like Jesus or you’ll find out.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

jobs pay 20 bucks an hour
    What's your definition of a skilled job here exactly?

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

More immigrants

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I make 25 an hour as a janitor. Is that a skilled job?

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's the neat part, anon...

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *