>delivery driver. >know I should change oil in my main car because if I don't I'll be actually fricked

>delivery driver
>know I should change oil in my main car because if I don't I'll be actually fricked
>just work on my project car that will be a shitbox for another 2 years minimim instead
>1000 miles overdue

It sits really low, and the rockers are too rusted to jack it. My garage is occupied by my project car, and I have a gravel driveway.
It has a moronic front skirt too which makes giving it the 'ole reach around so fricking annoying. And the oil pan is in an annoying place...
>'05 focus
I REALLY don't feel like it anons.
and I worry a Canadian Tire mechanic won't jack it up right.

I love that car but I also kind of hate it sometimes.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Nice blog

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Thanks...

>delivery driver
      >dailies (for work) a rusted out lowered focus
      >has a project car that will never drive
      To think I share a board with these mongoloids, just use some fricking ramps

What do you want me to daily for fricking Uber eats?
      Lemme guess, a financed SUV with 4MPG at $500 biweekly, 19.99% interest?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Stop working for uber eats you dumb fricking minority and get a real job, you are literally destroying your vehicle and making minimum wage after all your expenses.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Arent there any real jobs up in canada?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Indian immigrants taking all de jobs

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

They're taking the entry level jobs. If you're being outcompeted by a smelly street shitter that has horrible English then you deserve the lowest tier life

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>delivery driver
    >dailies (for work) a rusted out lowered focus
    >has a project car that will never drive
    To think I share a board with these mongoloids, just use some fricking ramps

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

if you don’t have the tools to do it yourself then just top it off with the same weighted oil. doesn’t matter if it’s the same brand or not. something is better than nothing. don’t let the morons here fool you into thinking
    >le old oil..and le new oil..IS LE BAD!!!!!
    NOTHING is 100x worse than that.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

also, when you top it off don’t just pour the whole bottle in there. measure it out with the dipstick.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

if you don’t have the tools to do it yourself then just top it off with the same weighted oil. doesn’t matter if it’s the same brand or not. something is better than nothing. don’t let the morons here fool you into thinking
        >le old oil..and le new oil..IS LE BAD!!!!!
        NOTHING is 100x worse than that.

But thank you for the advice anyways, fren.
        I'm re-doing the entire unibody on the project car, welding in new frame rails, rebuilding the engine bottom end + the manual troony.

Just don't want to fricking change the oil on my Focus.
        My own laziness shocks me with respect to that car.
        But FRICK I don't want to do it.

Should I pay someone else to do it?
        Should I just weld the pinch welds so a mechanic can work on it instead?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

You can allegedly do all that but your job is ubereats
          have a nice day frogBlack person

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I don't want to go back into SysAdmin / DevOps. Meh.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>I'm re-doing the entire unibody on the project car, welding in new frame rails, rebuilding the engine bottom end + the manual troony.
          >I'm too lazy to change oil on my daily.
          The latter is why you will never finish the former. Let me guess, your project is still in the disassembly phase? What does redoing the entire body mean? A whole new chassis welded together? Some rusted out floor pans and rails are not the entire body.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Should I pay someone else to do it?
          you don't seem like the DIY type if "durr I can't manage to change my oil" is something you think or say, so probably
          this is the simplest problem
          buy ramps which will still save you money over paying a shop to change your oil even on the first time or drive one side up on to a curb if you're too cheap for even that

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No, no, anon, it's not leaking.
      Just old. I've got all the tools to take apart and out back together a Boeing, but I just don't feel like working on this car.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

sort of sounds like you have an accumulation of other problems on top of this one, anon. but who am i to say? topping it off is still a good idea. just need to be careful with it since you’re not going to get under the car and drain out the excess.

4. 1 week ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>1000 miles overdue
    fricking lmao, you're moronic
    my friend drove his new tacoma to 35k miles on the factory fill because he didn't know you had to change oil
    also, if you can't figure out how to change some oil idk how you even function in life
    change it att the auto zone parking lot or in a parking garage at midnight moron

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I just don't feel like it, anon.

• 1 week ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

And that’s why you’re moronic and poor

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Likewise.

• 1 week ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Except I’m not

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>literally who tripgay
            >"i'm not poor / moronic"
            uh huh

• 1 week ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Delivery driver brown people shouldn’t talk down on home owning land owning tool owning chads

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Dilators aren't tools, and apartments in San Francisco aren't homes. You balcony isn't land.
            And a tripgay isn't a chad. YWNBAC.

• 1 week ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

There are no dilators, there is no apartment, just welders, plasma cutters, acres of land and a big shop to work in
            Verification not required.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

cope

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Where the hell did you / do you get your money for all your "welders" anyways?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

The Cumster is a staple tripgay of DA and even /k/. He has been here since before you were even born.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

just put it on a jack, then go back inside and have some coffee. there's about a 100% chance you'll actually do it by the end of the day instead of lowering it back down to use it again without doing so.

youre driving uber eats, so it sounds like you dont have much leeway to deal with a fricked engine or getting a "new" used car. how many miles since the last one? you say 1000 miles overdue, but that could mean like 16000 miles to some

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I do them every 3000 miles. so I'm at 4000, full synthetic.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

You can do 7500 minimum on full synthetic with a good filter dumbass.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Okay?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

You're not "overdue" at 4k miles

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

if you regularly change your oil at 7500 "minimum" you are a moron and deserve the results you'll get
            change your oil at 5000 maximum and 3500 if you're not a poorgay

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Modern synthetic lubricants are incredibly robust, do some research and view some used oil analysis reports and you'll see that there's no harm done to most engines at higher oil change intervals. Unless you're running a boosted race engine that sees high temps and rpms for an extended period, changing your oil at 3k intervals is obsolete boomer shit.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Do you anons really not know the feel of not wanting to work on your shitbox?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

i know the feel. but i’ve got two other cars too. as a result, the thoughts aren’t as intrusive as they used to be. i’ll get to it when i get to it.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Make/dig/build something like this anon

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Closing it off so you quadruple the chances of eternally sleeping when you reach down for a socket

Bold move.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

AN OIL CHANGE TAKES 20 FRICKING MINUTES DRIVE ONE SIDE ON A STREET CURB OR BUY RAMPS YOU TARD

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

My parking brake cable broke.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

everytime i think im a defeatist loser someone like you posts some shameless shit like this
    how about you start moving like you got a purpose in life
    no one cares if you actually do, just start acting like it.

if this is what you let go on your car, what is your desk like? the laundry basket? are there shart stains on the front of your sweatpants? where does someone as aspiration-less as you start?

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Soviets had this shit in almost every garage complex

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>he needs to raise the car to change the oil
      lol

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>Evil Soviet dictatorship
      >encouraged people to maintain their own cars and built community infrastructure to let people do it conveniently
      >Glorious American freedom
      >a home-owners association fines you and steals your money because you had a car up on jack stands in your driveway
      Democracy bros... we were lied to

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Just don't live in an hoa.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I just take my delivery motorbike for service every two or three months. Ain't got time for wrenching

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Change your oil, or pay someone to do it. Pick one of those options, and make arrangements to do it today. Either call up a mechanic and take the earliest appointment, or buy the oil and filter right fricking now. Change it today if you have the time, or tomorrow if you don't.
    >I REALLY don't feel like it
    The project car is a project. It's a luxury, and a money sink. Your daily is your source of income. Get your fricking priorities straight, and stop making dumbass threads on my Japanese wheelbarrow racing forum.

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

there are more places to put a jack than the rotting rockers

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

you forgot the safest and easiest

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

my car is too low for the low profile jack, i just drive it up on some bits of wood and i have access

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

why don't you get some rubber ramps for like 40 dollars you moron

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

my car is very quiet. one day i decided to drive with my windows down and heard my car was making a lot of noise haha

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

take it to a reputable shop and have it done then.

>But bro having another guy work on your car is like letting another man frick your wife.

That is the most moronic ass comparison ever when you have a shitbox point a to b car. Other than worrying about them not being reliable or overcharging the frick out of you, only a massive moron would avoid going somewhere of some bizarre notion of masculinity

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I can't even imagine letting another man touch my car.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

So you built it yourself? Or does it only count after you bought it?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

It was built by asians, they're all basically women.

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>delivery driver
    >buy $500 subaru thats "broken". translation: owner sucks at maintenance
    >drive it for years with constant supertech oil changes & fluid changes
    >mostly care free until it blows up or an asian drives into you
    it just works bro
    also this is important
    >have 3-4 other cars that run, just in case :^)

• 7 days ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Supertech oil is good though, it’s made by Warren oils and passes all the API requirements for passenger car use

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Answer the quedtion you sumbitch, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR MONEY?
        "I have a trillion welders and plasma cutters and cars".

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

i wont argue that it is the best cheap oil at walshart

18. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Buy one of those suction pumps that lets you change the oil by sucking it out the dipstick. If you're too poor to buy one just put a hose down there and let your mom have a go at the other end.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *