Did I frick up bros

needed a car asap last year, signed on for a 30k loan for a 2023 corolla. paying 700 on the loan and 340 on the insurance cause I had just come out of a wreck i caused. this could be rent money for living it up alone but for 7 years its just paying this car. even if I returned the car id still have to pay off the leftover 5k wouldnt i?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you plan on driving it until the wheels fall off it’s not the worst move you could make. Not the best, but definitely not the worst.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's quite the low bar though

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>signed on for a 30k loan for a 2023 corolla
    Depends on your income & expenses you average per month, but I am taking a good guess and saying Yes. Yes you did.
    Your payments should match what you earn, Max should be at $150/mo for every $1,000/mo you make. Having a ding on your insurance record is even worse when having to pay full coverage.
    Is it safe to assume your loan APR is over 10%?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes you did
    Have fun being a debt slave forever
    HAHAHA

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds really high to be real with with you. I pay less than that for a 2023 Prius. Look into refinancing it a year from now.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>700 per month
    >84 months

How did you get tricked into paying $58,800 for a Corolla? Is your interest rate more than 1 digit?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>needed a car asap last year
    And you felt like a new car it must be? Total lack of planning aside you know you can buy used aswell, right? Pouring 3K down the drain will hurt much less than 30K

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

holy shit how is your insurance $340 a month for a fricking corolla

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you would have to pay me to drive something so gay

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You fricked up dude. Total that car, get insurance money to pay it off, and then be a busrider for the next 3-5 years as penitence for your poor decisions. Then, you can get a decent used car for 3-5k like you should have from the beginning.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well, you just fricked up a big time.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You literally pay almost $60K for the fricking cuckbox that costs $22K. You got raped so hard.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You paid so fricking much it's bonkers man. Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

bait

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

at the same time, many people really are this horrible with their money. there really is a sucker born every minute

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, and I mean, considering the average intelligence of the people who post here, would anyone really be surprised if it were real?

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You stupid Black person if you needed a car so bad why wouldnt you get a used one?

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Call your bank and ask them to refinance it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

^

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

who the frick accepts a 20 percent APR loan lmaoooooo
    this has to be bait

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>needed a car asap last year
    >bought a new car

you could have invested that money
    or saved for a home
    a new car is only for people that have already made it in life, one of the last things you should buy, since there are basically no advantages to buying new as opposed to buying used

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I only had 500$ in my pocket and "okay" credit. 11% APR which isnt the worst but frick. I feel like a fricked myself. Its only costing me time, feels moronic to be doing this shit backwards.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What do you consider OK credit? 300? And a bad driving record. Wow

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Bro, 11% is fkin high especially for a new car....you can always try to find someone to take over the loan. I work in finance, and I took mine out at 2.9% which still felt whatever....but 11% man you just throwing money down the drain brother.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>"11% APR which isnt the worst"

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How do you get 11% APR on a Corolla? Isn't Toyota giving out 4% APR incentives on those?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

*for well-qualified applicants

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Lmao you pay more for a base corolla than I do for a Supra

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>30k loan for a shitbox that should be 15k max
    >will likely end up paying 60k after interest over the full term of the loan

Lmao, suckers are born every second.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

700 a month on a 7 year loan? For a corolla? Wtf man, how is that even possible?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Your average s-o-y-o-t-a driver.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *