It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford and GM did, now they're loosing billions

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We don't have the infrastructure and electricity is always getting more expensive

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All of our car companies went all in and it turns out even if you throw a bunch of money at it and offer a bunch of incentives most people still don't want electric cars here. FCA was smart however and made all their future cars both ICE and EV platforms. There is going to be a luxury version of the hew Charger (pic related) and I plan to buy it in the I6 gasoline form as my next new car.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>think EV is a meme
    >get inside a BYD
    >its kino as frick
    You really have to get in one to see how much it's blows the frick out of the competition. Might get one in two years but I'm really excited for the Xiaomi car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like the Yangwang tbh. The whole issue with Chinese cars though is that their cheap cars are low quality and their high quality cars cost as much if not more than western branded cars so it's very hard for them to break into the market here. Also they'll now face some huge tariffs if not made in North America. Their only chance now is to set up factories in the US or Mexico.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I talked with some drivers of BYD and they said nothing but good things about the cars. Of course we will have to wait a couple years to see how reliable they are long term but so far they seem really good. I can't wait to see Xiaomis next car.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Depends on how the battery market progresses. If they manage to push down replacement prices they will dominate the market

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It looks cool as frick for an SUV until you find out about the price. 150k? Even if I had the money I wouldn't buy that. The Xiaomi car is 30k and I would legit buy two of them if I could.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The name is moronic though who the frick wants to drive around a yangwang

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think the new EV GM vehicles are pretty fricking good too. They're just heavy as frick and expensive.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah. And it's completely unfeasible in large parts of the country considering how empty large parts of it is

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I know a guy that bought a tesla few months back

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't even understand why a frozen tundra hellhole like Finland is in on the climate change meme when climate change is good for us

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm sure a 100 million climate "refugees" from Africa is good for you too

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And if we stop climate change, we're allowed to turn them back? Because we'll be getting a gorillion refugees anyway

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Risk of the gulf stream being dislodged. It's what makes northern europe inhabitable. Even countries like the UK and Germany would turn into thundra without it

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because we dont live in a vaccuum

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The reason so many people are buying BYD's here now it's because legacy brands offer underpowered plastic shitboxes which doesn't even have all the option for a premium price.

Meanwhile BYD offers a much better car, with far better options and much more powerful as well.

Legacy brands only have themselves to blame here.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes and they’re all regretting it

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are hydrogen cars a meme?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

not if you fix the explosion issue

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes liquid hydrogen is too hard to keep cool (-252.8c)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Can't it be used like Natural Gas cars?

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>combustion is le bad
    >anyways I will charge my car with electricity from a coal burning plant because solar and wind doesn’t have the capacity
    >oof the lifespan of the lithium batteries is less than 4 years and replacing the whole unit costs almost the same as the car itself? Oh well frick it I will replace it and dump the depleted battery in some third world country
    Do ecosoy really?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the lifespan of the lithium batteries is less than 4 years
      this isn't true, also they can spot repair the damaged cells on newer batteries

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what scam?

lifespan on batteries are currently longer than the average lifespan of a car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>all electricity comes from a coal burning plant
      moronic take from mini-russia

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ioniq 5n is a perfect car

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm waiting for hydrogen powered cars, I hope we'll see them soon. Electric cars are bad in hot weather as much as in cold weather. It's either ice powered by hydrogen or super capacitors in electric cars.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tata's gone all in to it, people are buying up their garbage, pic rel is one of their bestsellers
    still, people wouldn't buy ev's outside of tier-1 cities here
    personally i think ethanol is a better alternative fuel

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i would buy one if i could load it at home, but i cant because the electric indrastructure in the garage of my commie block cant handle it and installing a new one would cost a fortune.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *