did this shit and got wrecked. my cardio is so fricked bros. i need to start doing more of it.

did this shit and got wrecked. my cardio is so fricked bros. i need to start doing more of it.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

how long did you go and what level?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

6 for like 15 minutes

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Lol how obese are you? I am literally obese as well and can do level 9 for an hour with 1 minute bursts of 20 mixed in. I have been doing this shit every other day since the start of this year and have not lost a bit of weight. Starting to think I need to do 2 hours straight if I want to see any weight loss. I will not fix my diet as I fricking love donuts and my mental health is far more valuable to me.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Your diet is likely akin to that of a racoon, stop shoveling garbage into your gullet. What is your height/weight/BF%?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm 188cm. Websites that calculate bmi say that I should be 64kg which I was double last year. I've dropped a little bit of weight but 64kg would be an insane weight for me to exist as.
            >stop shoveling garbage into your gullet
            I won't stop. If I want a tub of ice cream I am going to eat it. By denying yourself food you love you are doing damage to your mind. I will simply up my cardio. My willpower is greater than the average persons.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

have you ever been in love before, anon?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

With a woman or food?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I was hoping you would answer "yes" so that I could answer "what was his name?" but you foiled my master plan 🙁

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Do you remember your first blowjob?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I won't stop. If I want a tub of ice cream I am going to eat it.
            Holy based king.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Lol this fat Black person is gonna have some godly cardio levels for his size. You can't out work a shit diet if youre trying to lose weight anon

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I generally go on level 8 or 9 for 25-30 min

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I did 70 floors in 14 minutes on speed 6 the other day in one go no stops.

On a side note, how do you guys balance these with actually training legs? I feel like if I do too much I can’t go as hard but this is also the only form of cardio I like doing

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nice

my legs are too long for this gay machine. biking is superior.

biking is what works for you anon. thats good

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

stair master compliments the leg day, i always do stair master after legs

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my legs are too long for this gay machine. biking is superior.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Same. I bike for 30 minutes

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah same, I love this thing. Have worked up to 30 mins at 7 so now I'm trying to go up to 8. But sometimes I'll just jack it up to 10 and it destroys me in just five minutes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

thats cool how long did it take you to get to that??

stair master compliments the leg day, i always do stair master after legs

makes sense.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not too long honestly, I also started at 6 and I think you'll be surprised how quick you get used to it if you stick with it for a bit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

alright.

Lol how obese are you? I am literally obese as well and can do level 9 for an hour with 1 minute bursts of 20 mixed in. I have been doing this shit every other day since the start of this year and have not lost a bit of weight. Starting to think I need to do 2 hours straight if I want to see any weight loss. I will not fix my diet as I fricking love donuts and my mental health is far more valuable to me.

my cardio is just genuinely shit and i smoke alot of weed. not making any excuses out here but i really gotta work on my stuff.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I smoke a lot of weed and have shit cardio too anon. I jogged around my yard this weekend for 30 seconds and my legs were tight the rest of the day. I need to start running again, I took it for granted in high school when I could casually run a 5k for the fun of it. Stair master is based though, that's one cardio aspect I do enjoy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek same. I use to be able to run like a 5.45-6 min mile back in the day and could also run like 3-5 miles. Im gonna try and work on my cardio with the stair master/ step climber. Hop on that shit too anon and we'll both work on our cardio

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to do 1 hour on speed 7-8
    Don't recommend, it killed my knees overtime
    I only do max incline treadmill at 5-6mph, it's way less impact and burns same cals

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

high incline treadmill definitely takes load off the knees, but puts it on the Achilles

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I see fat girls doing it so it can't be that hard

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bad for your knees but really good for a burst 20 minute cardio sesh that’ll make you sweat.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How is it bad for your knees compared to running?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It depends how you do it, if you stand COMPLETELY upright, it will be harder on your knees – if you lean forward a bit and place more of your weight on the heartbeat handles, it won't be NEARLY as hard on your knees.

>t. uses the machine for 100 floors 6 days a week

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I go 200 floors 3 days a week. Takes me 45 mins to do a bit over 200 floors.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>if you lean forward and let the machine take most of your weight
          >and you're barely doing anything at all except moving your unladden legs up and down
          >then it's a lot easier
          You're only cheating yourself.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

when you lean forward it hits more the ass

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I get bored if I just sit on one machine during my cardio sessions.

10 minutes cycling.
    10 minutes rowing.
    10 minutes cycling.
    10 minutes rowing.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a question. Does it make sense to blast it at a higher level for the first 5 mins to get up to a higher heart rate and then drop down to the level you actually want for the rest of the time? Seems like a good way to cut down on the boring part in the beginning where you're basically just warming up.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I call this "kickstarting" and yes you can do it as long as it's not so intense that it stresses your cold joints

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this shit did not make me loose fat i was doing around 100 floors in 20 mins, jogging or jump rope makes me loose fat. No idea

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

its called a calorie deficit and you do that through tracking calories

cardio doesnt make you lose fat if youre not in a calorie deficit

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

doesnt make you lose fat if youre not in a calorie deficit
        wrong, you can burn fat as energy

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes you can, but if your total energy intake is greater than the total energy outake, then your body mass goes up

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>>Yes you can, but if your total energy intake is greater than the total energy outake, then your body mass goes up
            I know that, but for whatever reason my body dose not respond on that machine even on the same diet

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You guys are really annoying, the fun of shit like this is realizing how fast you can improve.
    Seeing yourself go from a total slob to matching the average people in your gym to slowly reaching performance levels you never thought you could feels so good but you just focus on how shit you are at it now and have morons replying how it was easy for them or whatever.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

did 8 for 5 min and then passed out woke up in ambulance.
    need to work on my cardio I guess... while I had no problems with the treadmill

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *