Do you ever let your woman drive you?

Do you trust her enough? Or are you insecure about it?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Do you trust her enough?
    No
    >Or are you insecure about it?
    No

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I don't have a girlfriend and probably never will

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>your woman
    not my problem
    No, I wouldn't let her drive unless she is a decent driver. Judging by what I see on the streets, that's slim pickings.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

used to, its better than drunk driving back from a friends house / family gathering. I trust her, she's smart, would not be with her otherwise.
    >t. 8 months preggo wife

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

wow someone on DA with a healthy relationship that isnt imaginary i'm shocked

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>someone on DA with a healthy relationship that isnt imaginary

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I let mine drive us back home when I'm drunk, just like anon here (except for the pregnant part) and she's a very calm and observant driver.
      Thing is I have a reasonably large car and a fairly tight garage where backing in is the only option due to the way you approach the door; and she's really insecure about parking it there, and it usually takes up to 5 nerve wrecking minutes of crawling back and forth and trying the exact same steering angle that didn't work the first time for her to have the car positioned right.
      So more often than not she drives up to the garage and has me back it in, even if I'm utterly smashed. Hasn't gone wrong so far, but I really have to make sure I put my very serious drunk man hat on while I do so, otherwise I might just floor it through the back wall or some shit.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Then I sniff the seat and lick the pedals and steering wheel.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous
  6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I'm a stone cold incel

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Do you ever let your woman
    Who?

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I do. We share the same commute to work and sometimes I can't be bothered to drive half-awake in the mornings. I also encourage her to drive in longer trips as well so she doesn't get complacent and actually forgets how to drive.

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Yes my mom drives me

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Based. Your mother treasures any and all time you choose to spend with her.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I didn't have a license until I was like 27 because I lived in a city and didn't need a car, but when I was a teenager I had a girlfriend who lived in the countryside. Took the train there every weekend and she'd do all the driving.
    I didn't ever feel at risk while in the car with her but she did have ~anxiety~ so would panic about other cars a lot and outright refused to go on the motorway.
    My last girlfriend felt that it's the man's job to do the driving so didn't have a license. My friend's girlfriend has a license but he does all the driving since he commutes a lot for work anyway and has a company car. Other friend doesn't have a license at all and is scared of "piloting a death machine", although I am encouraging her to get one just for the freedom of it.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Multiple months, countless hours. I still have to inform what gear is suitable. I still have to inform where to look. All this because she is 'la strong womyn'.
    Her professional driving instructor already got butt mad and told her to learn more before his expensive classes.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I'm sure the hours could have been counted if you wanted to

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Make my mummy flog her old xt falcon around teaching her to hoon she loves it

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

My mom is a better driver than my dad
    She doesn't like me driving her nice buick but that's fine, she is a good driver so im never worried for my safety.
    i had some other b***h drive me on I-4 to Orlando and it was nerve wracking because she fricking sucked and tailgated

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

yes, i'm not underage

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Do you trust her enough? Or are you insecure about it?
    As if it's only these two options and not another. Filthy dichotomist.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

perhaps stop a second and consider your own extreme autism.
      these are just suggestions, not a binary choice system. the dozen or so posters before you seemed to understand that, only your beautiful person neurodivergent hero ass did not.

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

A foid coworker drove me home once, she had 2 near misses because she is completely incapable of not looking at her phone

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Last time I let a girl pick me up and drive me I was greeted with a dirty, horrible smelling car and the girl was so distracted while driving I thought I was gonna end up in a crash. I don't mind a girl driving me, but my car is so much nicer that if hers doesn't top mine I will prefer to be the driver.

>bitches fricking with their phones continuously while driving
      I see this every once in a while. How do these people survive beyond their first day of doing this? Do they just live by the grace of other, actually observant, road users? What happens when they meet?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Western and western adjacent society is entirely built around women not being held accountable

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

She's a better driver than me (grew up in tristate area commuting in and out of the big shitty with a clean driving record) but no, I always drive 🙂
    She drove me to the urgent care once when I was sick as a fricking dog though.

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

She doesn't have a license

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Last time I let a girl pick me up and drive me I was greeted with a dirty, horrible smelling car and the girl was so distracted while driving I thought I was gonna end up in a crash. I don't mind a girl driving me, but my car is so much nicer that if hers doesn't top mine I will prefer to be the driver.

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I mean most of my life until I acquired freedom I was driven around by mom and she never fricked up, so sure I guess.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I want a system like in Saudi-Arabia or Afghanistan. Women are not allowed to drive. If it's a wedding, a funeral or just buying groceries, a man must take her to these places.

On the other hand, I don't want to make it look like she was a queen where she does not move one finger. I don't want a man to be degraded as a taxi driver or some sort of butler.

It's complicated. Better not let your women out of your house at all.

That's luck. Where's your hate against foids you moron? Where's your misogyny?

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I'm an actual KHHV wizard. It's over.

22. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Only if I’ve been drinking and she’s completely sober

23. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Hell no. I remember when I use to take fricking take shit like uber. I see female I would cancel asap. Unless there was no choice. I still fricking remember getting off work at 4am and it was nothing but women driving at that time. Two of them were literally named "Karen". Thank God I have a vehicle now...

24. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

- My ex-wife was a faster driver than I was, and generally I think had more handling skill than I did. I have no shame in admitting that. In daily traffic she would brake later and drive more aggressively than I would, but was over all fine.

My current partner is male, drives rather aggressively but also not a technically precise driver. I felt more comfortable with my ex wife driving than my new partner 100%

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Join the 41%.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

- I'm not sure I follow?

25. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

yeah, when we're both drunk, she can take the L if the cops stop us. She is a decent driver and the bars are close to the house.

26. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

my last GFs weren't good drivers.
    so no.

I know a guy who's GF likes to race C6 Z06s on slicks.
    she is stupid fast.
    I'd let her drive my race car.

27. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I don't trust anyone to drive me. b***h goin' Heisenberg my ass right into oncoming traffic. I squirm around in my seat breathing heavily as a passenger no matter who the driver is.

28. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Last time I let a woman drive me I ended up in a ditch upside down on highway 53 in north Idaho. Never again.

29. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I try and have her drive, but she's scared of wrecking either of my rigs or if anything was to happen. One is bigger than anything she's even driven and she just isn't comfortable, the other has a good bit of power and is squirly in the ass end even on dry pavement, plus, she's scared shitless of anything happening to it.

30. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I let my girlfriend drive my 78 Camaro off the trailer when we first got it

31. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I did, mostly because I hoped she killed us both.

32. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Veers over centreline looking at a dogwalker with 4 puppies
    >Acts like I'm being a dick over such a trivial issue
    Yeah nah.
    >Asks to borrow tools so she can try changing her own brake pads
    Nah yeah.
    I've never trusted anyone enough to sit on the back of their bike but she'd sit on the back of mine so win some, lose some.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *