do you have a car in your country? if not, what car would you want to drive in your country? picrel is mine

do you have a car in your country?

if not, what car would you want to drive in your country?

picrel is mine

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I gave mine to my sister. I’d like to get a civic but I don’t really need a car

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Now that it's warm again I driver my little toycar. It's extremely fun.
    In the winter I drive my Volvo wagon.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes a crappy 20 yo peugeot

>what car would u like to drive?
    pic related

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Anon is flexing his $3000 Acura on the neets

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it’s a pretty car heh
      i just bought it heheh

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They are pretty nice cars actually, I'm mostly just trolling

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

only shitty thing about it is speed (it’s incredibly slow, a big sacrifice to make for full AWD) and shitty mpg.

also i know these early aughts Hondas and Acuras had transmission issues if you accelerated too much, alongside the potential for timing belt issues, so i do fear that

but yeah its fun and reliable at the very least.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/NBWwiXV.jpeg

do you have a car in your country?

if not, what car would you want to drive in your country?

picrel is mine

Cars are ridiculously cheap in America
      https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/spt_used_cars-Texas_L33612
      You literally make 20 times more money than we do AND almost everything is cheaper too. The difference between developed and poor countries is insane

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I got my recent job and I was thinking about getting a used boxer or a vette for 13k

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>boxer
          girls car
          >vette
          boomer car

Get the vette or cheap watercooled 911 from late 90s early 00s.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The 911s are egregiously expensive in this country. You buy a newer Corvette for under 20k if you look in the 2000s

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The 911s are egregiously expensive in this country
            More expensive in finnshitland but can still find late 90s-00s manual 911 for less than 30k€, would take this over corvette but thats my opinion.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I would never spend over 10k on a Europoor built car that's almost 30 yrs old kek. The maintenance will literally exceed the value of the vehicle especially in that Porsche's case in the first year.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

911s will never drop in value, only going up in long run.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>911s will never drop in value
            RARE EDITION 911S will never drop in value.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those have nasty bore scoring issues. If I was a Eurogay I'd look for a Evo that isn't a rusty pos or a E46/92 M3. I really want to talk my gf into buying a E92 M3 Sedan in DCT but she doesn't need a car and I don't have the room.

$20-25,000 in America gets you either a 996 like your pic or a C5 Z06/05-11 Corvette, the latter is closer to 911 Turbo in performance.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>$20-25,000 in America gets you either a 996 like your pic or a C5 Z06/05-11 Corvette, the latter is closer to 911 Turbo in performance.
            Don’t forget that Corvettes have 1/4 the maintenance cost that a Porsche would give you in America
            And with later Corvette models, maintenance issues are not nearly as much an issue in comparison with later Porsches

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i make 50k annually. after paying my student loan payment, mortgage payment, insurance, and groceries, i save maybe $200 per month.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes. My rotting beauty.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cute
      what year is that, 05?

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a first gen Yaris. I wanted to upgrade ages ago but then covid happened and suddenly a 1k car became a 3k one and I'm poor/bad with money so I held onto it.
    It also flat out refuses to die. Every other car from it's era (Polo, 206, Ibiza, Lupo, Twingo) are all dead and buried ages ago but the Yaris just doesn't die. I've read a Dutch article about this and apparently compared to other direct competitors the Yaris is like 4x more likely to still be registered than another model from that era.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

havent heard much about the newer Yarises, how does long term maintenance look for them? I know the older models had some serious issues with the transmission, no?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Euro yaris is different breed, almost all are manual and also diesel, very reliable cars.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have no clue, I drive it like I stole it for 6 years now. I do believe the US version, a sedan iirc, is quite different and probably automatic too

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

2d gen Yarises has problems with robotic transmission, it lasts about 150 -200 thousands kms

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Volvo v60 and VW Transporter

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a boring but comfy V70.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>do you have a car in your country?
    no

>if not, what car would you want to drive in your country?
    pic rel

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

my buddy bought a supra and frick it’s such a nice car, id love to have one. literally zero issues with it almost 5 years on for him.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

thats gt86

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

don't let your gf borrow your car, this was the first time i let her borrow mine, she made it about 2 miles from my house

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

She did that on purpose

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lel

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

FYI a modern 2022 Civic or Camry sedan with nice bodykit like they're sold in the USA would be a headturner in poorope

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>headturner in poorope

No car is a headturner in Norway

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those would be laughed at here by all the boomers.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would behead her Allah forgive me

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't it total damage and they just give you money for a new car?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He is a moron and let somebody who isn't on the policy drive

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I was still covered

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes, and the same exact car is a lot more expensive now, even one with 10k miles is more expensive now than what I bought it for new a few years ago.
        Not to mention my car insurance rates since it was her fault.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I pretty much got the car I always wanted
    But I wish I was driving a classic muscle car, Pontiac GTO being my favorite

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Currently driving a 2016 mazda 3 that ive had for 8 years. After moving to a suburb in the country, I am seriously considering buying a truck. I don’t know anything about trucks, but Gladiators look very cool. I dont want people to think im working class, so I want a truck that says “Im just hicking it up for fun”.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a beater 1999 toyota tercel. Don't care about what others think, i'm laughing all the way to the bank

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't need one, getting everywhere by bike is just as fast in the city. However, my parents are getting old and I have to support them more and more, so I'm shooting for one of picrel. Love those crappy shitheaps like you wouldn't believe

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>do you have a car in your country?
    Yes, a floating couch and gas drinking boat on wheels.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

SOVL!!!!

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>if not, what car would you want to drive in your country?
    I would wish that cagers weren't so aggressive and stupid, and that the government would use their billions of tax income to just put a safe bike path next to every major road, so you wouldn't have to get passed with 110km/h at just a half arm's length distance.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive one of these. I like it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How come you afford this one?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My in-laws are rich.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/IigUhcZ.jpeg

I drive one of these. I like it.

The sad existence of Europoors. Their aspirational vehicle is a brand new RAV4.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We have rural morons from Lower Austria who buy a Dodge RAM, just to go to Vienna and block 5 regular-sized parking spots.
            The city administration doesn't give a frick, because they only pretend to work. Very annoying.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Land cruiser is, rav4 is troony suv

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This thing is fricking disgusting and I've been in one.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i inherited 1986 bmw from grandpa passed away 4 years ago.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The last car i had was picrel. It's basically an old VW polo which spanish design. It was actually a pretty comfortable drive with a big boot. It was also an LPG version so it was very cheap to run. Sadly at winter it started to fall apart.

I bet it's pretty rare for Asia

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oops

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive le baguette mobile.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bought a used Honda Civic 2021 with 40k miles on it this year for like $25k financed

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

smashed it while drunk
    lost driver's license and everything but i had a twingo from 2012 ,really nice little car for 90ch.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't have one, solely because COVID made everything literally go 2x of what it's supposed to be. Cars that were $5,000 in like 2015 are $6,000 now, with more miles.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd get myself one of these if i had the cash. The army started auctioning them off lately.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a citycar, it's not powerful but it's comfortable. It doesn't have gps but it has a USB port and Bluetooth and that's enough for all my needs.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Beautiful

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Keep it, they are super rare now.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Here’s my UAZ, it’s pretty solid

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>IL LP: NFSVETTE
    >Loudly blasts "let her cry" by Hootie and the blowfish
    >Wearing Hawaiian button up

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

VW Up

I really like it, it is very spacious for how small it is, ver cheap to run and reasonably quiet/comfortable inside. My biggest complaint is that you can't controller passenger window from drivers door. It is also very slow.

I want a Tesla model 3 highland after med school is finished

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>are you that russian anon from DA who owns a chally wally and a lada?
    Not anymore, I just gave it to my brother.
    Gonna try to get a 2ng generation Volga before winter.

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

> modern car brand who produced something good, reliable, with decent economy and only analog gadgets
    Mazda

Me personally I had a Mazda 3 ‘05 but I had to sell it
    Loved that car

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

get a miata, israeli men are manlets so you'll very likely fit into one

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> get a miata
        I just told you I had to sell my busted old Mazda 3, I can’t afford a Miata
        Cheapest Miata I can find listed (2003, 9 previous owners, 230k km) costs 12,000 dollars

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you svffer in israel

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not to mention: add 2.7k for insurance, 600 every for car rest every six months(car is older than 20 years)
            Maybe one day I could afford a Miata, but by then diesel engines will probably be banned or something

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have an old piece of shit pickup truck that I’m thinking about scrapping to buy a motorcycle.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can you ride your motorcycle in the winter?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *