Do you have a commute or local rival?

>be me
>live in smallish town
>regularly encounter the same car around town
>black honda with domino's sign on top
>he drives aggressively
>always cutting people off, speeding, no signals, rolling stops at intersections etc
>he's gotten me more than a few times
>tinted windows so I can't see his face
>he is only the disembodied embodiment of my road rage
>two weeks ago I'm out in my classic car for a night crooze
>I see him coming the opposite way
>we're approaching an intersection
>he gets into the left turn lane but with no signal obviously
>the light turns yellow
>now is my time for revenge or maybe a head on collision
>open up the ole 302
>he slams on the brakes and horn as I sail through
>basically just ran a red and almost caused an accident
>frick it
>revenge is a dish best served while feeling cool

A few days later I drove by the domino's and realized that there is at least two delivery drivers in black civics with tinted windows so I can't be sure if I ever really had beef with one guy or if I got revenge on the one I hate but whatever.
Do you have a driving rival?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, anyone in a Holden basically because I drive a Ford.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

300 or 302 for weekend warrior stuff?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

'84 Capri

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I actually just tried to play chicken with this wigger in a s550 in an 83 capri a week ago, guy called the sheriff and everything.
        apparently I did a pussy eating gesture (which the sheriffs deputy mimicked to me while i was standing barefoot in my driveway)
        apparently this guy has been on my case for over a year because of it even though I don't know who the frick his wife is or or remember where or when I did that.
        I remember his homosexual dad used to chase me in a chevy lumina for tresspassing on his shitty patch of dirt down the street on my minibike so frick him and his whole family.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>apparently I did a pussy eating gesture
          apparently I did a pussy eating gesture to his wife

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>apparently I did a pussy eating gesture
          apparently I did a pussy eating gesture to his wife

LOL

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Me and one of my neighbors both own a 3rd gen Lexus GS. He got his before mine, but he put big Black person wheels on his and the headlights are all caked-on yellow. Mine's stock and is more based in my head. I wouldn't call it a rivalry, but I like to imagine we both have an unspoken pissing contest between each other.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You fricking clown with the Outback with your gay mountain stickers on the back and customized plates, coming barreling into the parking lot every day five minutes before you start because your lazy ass can't get up early enough on time. You are a menace to this company and your shit tier Autozone bike rack mount has never had bikes on it, so you are a fraud to this industry. You bother to come rushing in like a roided up autist breaking every law on the way but still double park in the most random spots in the lot like a schizoiding little punk. (You) are a detriment to this zip code and if your department could they would fire you on the spot for this.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I love the the pure rage you have directed at this guy who probably doesn't even know you exist lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

subaru owners have exactly two brain cells shared between all of them

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a quick summary of my local wildlife

Rivals:
    >random morons in SUVs or work trucks, literally never the same one twice. They usually have gotcha-dash cams so you can't act a fool.
    >The police who camp out the main highway looking specifically for "car culture" to arrest.
    >A couple of fat, fun-hating sandBlack folk in the crustiest old BMW you can imagine. They're so boring and hateful, they don't like my shitbox or anyone elses. they're just there to jerk each other off in the front seat, apparently.

Allies:
    >a couple hispanics in Civic Si's, good friends with one of them. they're faster than me IF and ONLY IF they beat on their transmission and clutch.
    >perma-drunk white couple in a Nissan, singing and clapping and hanging out the window. future DUI ticket victims.
    >like 3 different asian guys in cambered out and/or turbo'd WRXs. one of them has a BOV so loud that it makes your ears ring.
    >one weeb in an obnoxious blue Corolla XSE hatch. blasting power metal all the time

Neutral:
    >Random suicidal bike riders doing wheelies at 70mph, speeding triple the limit and getting arrested. Different one every weekend, cuffed to the bumper of a squad car. Thankfully none have splattered yet.
    >Altima drivers.
    >Random guys in old Civics that join in on whatever chaos is happening. Somehow they're just as fast as everyone else
    >random boomers and Black folk in dodge challengers. never the same one twice but they all have the same loud exhaust. rapes everyone's ears at red lights and somehow gets out-accelerated by a stock civic

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sounds like a strong population of based Hondabros.
      They might drive like buttholes before casually blending back in with regular traffic, but at least they are quick about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>one weeb in an obnoxious blue Corolla XSE hatch. blasting power metal all the time
      Absolutely based

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You usually hear him before you see him.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

every single person with an instigram sticker or window banner is my enemy, to clarify I would douse you in boiling oil if I had the chance.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nobody here has IG stickers, stop projecting your latent homosexuality on the car culture of my shitty blue-collar town.

• 1 month ago
          Greased Geese

you are a dormant homosex

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the real deal alcoholic tripgay called me a homosex. my life is over

• 1 month ago
            Greased Geese

yor not gae im sory

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

<3

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

for a few days for a week or two i saw an old barge going the other way on my way to work but haven't seen it since. i do see one particular sixth gen/s550 mustang with custom plates fairly frequently though.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>live in the mountains
    >there's a notoriously dangerous mountain highway that i have to take to get anywhere
    >grew up here so I've driven it thousands of times and know every single inch of the road
    >at night there's rarely cops and i know where they wait so i can comfortably turn what Google maps says is a 35 minute trip into 18 minutes
    >there's this grey 328i that i frequently see at night driving down the hill
    >the third time i see him, he immediately jumps on the gas when i pass him and starts tailing me like he's trying to race or something
    >just ignore and he disappears after 2 or 3 corners
    >a week later i end up passing him again and it's the same thing
    >starting to get annoying
    >this happens every once in a while for literally over a year
    >one night he suddenly manages to keep up for longer than usual
    >kind of makes me impressed for a second
    >speed up to the sharp u-turn corner at the bottom of a long straight
    >hear his tires scream and some type of crash behind me
    >next time i see him his front bumper and one of his doors are black instead of grey. he doesn't speed up and follow me
    i think i might be his rival more than the other way around but hopefully he learned a lesson to get comfortable driving fast on his own before doing some gay racing larp thing

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My rivals are everyone else on the road

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cops, Ford Rangers and bogan fricks. t. Miata owner in an extremely rural area

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

not a nemesis, but a few people in the next town over see me cruising through so often that they know me by face even when im not driving my fun car

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a guy at my work races me home all the time.
    we both know how to trailbrake like a mad men in FWD eco boxes.
    so it's pretty fun seeing who can get to the highway first.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Beating the shit out of your daily driver is honestly so fun.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

butthole tiny Mexican guy on a big Harley that lane splits and gets too close to everyone and blows their ear drums out. He wears a military uniform probably coming from the Marine base. I should record him and send it to their command staff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Collecting gibs and mogging you tards stuck in traffic. Based beaner.

https://i.imgur.com/onN6moG.jpeg

It's not my job to catch evildoers, it's the authorities. Whenever I see a crime happening, I report it, with evidence if possible.

I hope you get raped by a pack of Black folk

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Are you afraid of getting caught while committing a crime?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Go suck the governments wiener in hell commie narc homosexual

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The only thing that scares me is how many bootlicking homosexuals there are in this country. People so ready to sell their neighbors out, they’d be satlin’s model citizens

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's not my job to catch evildoers, it's the authorities. Whenever I see a crime happening, I report it, with evidence if possible.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My city is too big for that

I rarely see the same people twice

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes, I have a driving rival, but I would not go as far as to say I hate them. I would not allow them to provoke me into reckless driving. I take pride in maintaining my composure even in trying situations. I would much rather use my driving skills to avoid dangerous confrontations, rather than resort to aggressive behaviors that could endanger lives as well as create more trouble for myself. So no, I do not have a driving rival who would cause me to stoop to such dangerous and unlawful behaviors.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I want to hear about your rival and why you consider them so no about your severe autism and how gay you are.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I want to hear about your rival and why you consider them so no about your severe autism and how gay you are.
        My driving rival is known for their aggressive and irrational behavior behind the wheel. They constantly cut people off, speed, and fail to use their signals. While they may have certain advantages in terms of vehicle performance, I am able to outmaneuver them through my superior driving skills and knowledge of the road.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Is your autism crippling or just enough to be strongly socially isolating?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Is your autism crippling or just enough to be strongly socially isolating?
            Nah I'm just fricking with you I never had a driving rival lmao

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mental illness thread?

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Some guy in an old 302.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're gonna end up delivering pizza in hell ya son-of-a-bitch!

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's a guy in my home town with an idential Norsea blue '07 MGM with LS trim. At least half a dozen times this year, we've tried driving off in each other's cars. He's a pissy old black guy, but he understands.

His rims are cleaner, is the only give-away.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah the Black person who hit me honks at me when I see em cause he was found at fault

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's a Challenger I see on the highway sometimes. We take the same exit. He drives like an ass. There's a weird kink on the highway just before the interchange that most cars slow down for, but I maintain speed. I'm just waiting f for a day that he tries to take the kink as fast as me to get around. Either he hams it in the barrier or his ESC kicks in and his power gets cut while I just keep flying.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sometimes I get stuck behind the landscaper beaner for the first 1/3rd of my drive so I get out of that lane in case today is the day his ragged trailer gives out.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Rivals:
    >a murdered out black Cherokee with Texas plates. He has no ethics and will definitely crash into me or someone if necessary to not let me pass. Hate this guy.

>Damned road pirates

Allies:
    >Fellow Moparinos and Camaro people - they don't flinch. These guys are always ready for action, but always in a casual and safe way.

>a guy with a GT-R, very fast car. His employer went to shit and he vanished, so either he sold the car as he went through layoff, or he moved elsewhere. I miss him. Fast but respected the safety of people around him. Kind of person I'd like to join a road trip with.

>xoomer dad on a Hellcat Charger, I think he sold the car. I can see that man not enjoying the reputation that ended up associated with his car. He had it before it became what it is now, I'd guess he bought it new in 2015 when it wasn't anywhere near as popular. He has humiliated me more than once... Guy has good reflexes and his car is lit.

Neutral:
    >NPC Mustang owners that don't do shit. Don't engage, and when they do, they are mogged so hard they probably sell the car next day.

>Supercar people that rev or roll windows down but don't do shit.

>t. chally driver

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t. chally driver
      You're the real villian here

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There was a guy on my old commute that had exhaust pointed right at a car window's height and would roll coal on literally everyone

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

when I worked some off hours there was this c**t on my home commute that essentially did this. fricker would camp the left lane on a two lane highway and if you got on his ass and then tried to undertake he'd roll coal and try to block you from passing. luckily that pos was slow and most people got around him unless they lingered like a moron or got stunned by the diesel. I did see a clapped out civic shove him into the shoulder, but because the truck was so big he just followed the shitbox up the off ramp from the ditch. I hope the civic didn't die bc that wasn't the last I saw of that fricking truck

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's this road on my commute that runs between 2 small towns, both with highly active PDs. The road is about 5 miles long and mostly flat and straight, and due to cutting through a big wedge of forestry service land, there's no turnoffs. Direct route from point A to B with a 35mph speed limit and a double line the whole way, not that it matters because traffic is constant as it's the only short route. Now all the local smokies love this, as they camp out at either end to catch people speeding as well as cruise it to radio ahead to the ends. Big speed trap revenue source and they hit you if your're even a c**t hair over the limit. So anyone taking this road regularly keeps it at 35.

So of late, I've had this fricking b***h in a Kia that occasionally gets in behind me, seems like she just moved into my area. But she will ride my ass as close as possible, with honking and high beams, even if there's someone in front of me like it's gonna make the minivan I'm stuck behind go any faster. And the cops all seem to ignore her or are never around when she does shit like blow past me going 50 in one of the suburbs at the ends of the road. I'm this close to installing a rear cam and brake checking the b***h.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

She's probably banging one of the local pigs and gets away with whatever she wants.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The real villains are the local cops and town board for keeping this dead straight road through the woods a 35

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Insurance companies lobby for low speed limits and laws like this in wooded areas because of animal collisions.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Literally every part of society is designed to criminalize and destroy enjoyment of cars. Frick my life

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

North American infrastructure is based around cars, car cultre is like a major cultural force in the west. Tf you talking about?

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's a little valley near me with nice twisty roads, bridges, and all of it is in the shade. Super Nice. I used to run a little course on it sometimes in my family's sixth gen accord, and one time someone in a Subaru legacy sedan started to do the course with me. We'd meet up in the parking lot of a little park, prerun the route, and then put in a few laps. It was more friendly than a lot of the stories here, I think. Legacybro ended up moving to Williamsport up in the mountains, and I never heard from him again. He was a cool guy, and I miss him.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sorry about your boyfriend anon.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't really pay attention to them but there are apparently a few slow driving enthusiasts that recognize my fog lamps in the rearview and just wait submissively for me to overtake them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If you don't pay attention to them how do you they are the same people regularly? Also wtf is a "slow driving enthusiast"?

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I sympathize with the dominos guy, he's just trying to stretch a $15/hr job into a $20/hr job, nothing personnel

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I learned I am the rival to someone I didn't even know existed. Apparently I've cut off a silver Honda fit multiple times to the point whenever the guy sees me driving on any day he rolls his window down to tell me how much he loves me with his homosexual voice. He can't handle the trugg. I had no idea this guy existed.

Also there was a brown woman in a late 2000s Rav4 I cut off a few times while driving my classic car because manual brakes and always waved them off because I don't really have much an option. I only recognized her because of her weirdly man-like facial structure. She overtook me from a turning lane on a blind two lane hill for some moronic reason.

Apparently I make a lot of friends because of my non-working speedometer in the classic, and by simply driving a trugg. I simply don't notice or care enough to have a rival, but they do.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>cut off random guy and he called me a homosexual
      >cut off poorgay because I don't know how to drive, who then overtook me
      >huh why do people think I'm an butthole
      this has to be fricking bait

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *