Do you have motor scooters like this in the US?

Do you have motor scooters like this in the US?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yea, it's not like in Europe though where cute girls can be seen on them. It's just people who got their driving privileges revoked for drinking alcohol and driving.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I see. Here in Germany it's mostly teenagers, they're limited to 45km/h or like 30 mp/h.
      Didn't imagine they'd be practical in the US.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Didn't imagine they'd be practical in the US.
        They are, it's just seen as a last resort. Getting "demoted" out of a car is a huge downfall in the USA. It doesn't actually stop drunks from driving if they have a second truck, and I do mean it when I mention truck. Our biggest DUI culprits are old 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton pickup truck drivers, simply for the fact that trucks attract a certain type of aggressively moronic butthole that is really common in the US. RAM 2500 is the big one for Americans and Canadians.

With that said, scooters are really fun. When I was in Poland, I launched a rental Bolt scooter off of a 1.5 meter ledge. It survived the jump but damn my wrists hurt for the rest of the day. That scooter was completely covered in mud and grass by the time I was done with it. I took every shortcut I could.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

In burgerland we have scooters that go up to 650cc maybe more.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

in France, this is for teenagers, so they can go hangout after school

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>try to tuck your shoelace while engine is running
    >hand on throttle accidently twists a bit causing it to rev
    >auto clutch engages and it jolts forwards and throws you off
    nothin personnel

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can buy them and don't need a license to ride them at all.
    The issue is you can't take them on the highway and we have highways everywhere to the point you can't really avoid them.
    This is why you rarely see mopeds and tractors on public road.
    Neighborhoods don't allow retail so you often can't even go get a small load of groceries or a coffee on a moped.
    Yes this is moronic

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Neighborhoods don't allow retail
      wut

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah most cities ban any retail from residential blocks.
        Karen's complain that it will cause traffic if someone opens a coffee shop on a corner lot.
        I live outside of any city limits and despite there being a mile between each house, there are people running retail.
        I can 5min walk to a small general store, a burger stand and a live poultry store.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I can 5min walk to a small general store
          WTF do you americans really think that is a super short distance?i wouldn't live anywhere in a city where i didn't have some sort of shop in a 2 minute walking distance from my home

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I would rather not live in a city period. Sucks to be you.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You usually need to drive 50 miles to get to a store from any residential house and you car loving fascists see nothing wrong with this and try to kill us for wanting the ability to walk anywhere.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no its 5 - 10 miles at most for most, dipshit.

>I can 5min walk to a small general store
          WTF do you americans really think that is a super short distance?i wouldn't live anywhere in a city where i didn't have some sort of shop in a 2 minute walking distance from my home

>do you americans really think that is a super short distance

if its a walk compared to any car trip, yes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

In America, people live in houses instead of stores.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>This is why you rarely see mopeds and tractors on public road.

You do if you live out in the sticks like I do. Mopeds tend to be driven by drunks who lost their license and need to get places locally despite their being no public transportation. Tractors are generally just traveling from one field to the next and annoying everyone with how slow they are.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes, but they dont have anywhere to park. You can park in regular lots with cars, and thats it. So it doesnt really help you to have one in a city vs a car except in specific cases.

but they have fans here, and are growing in popularity in suburbs

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, but you can just get a motorcycle if you want a two-wheel vehicle and get to use highways or you can get a used car for a similar price of one of these new, and those are enclosed and can be used on highways.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they were pretty popular in my college town, dont see them around too much though now.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *