Do you like the Ford Fiesta?

Do you like the Ford Fiesta?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I flogged a rental across Bulgaria 7 years ago. Was a 3 cylinder non turbo manual. That little car took a massive beating and kept going. I was impressed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What's Bulgaria like?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Great if you like cheap prostitutes and dodging potholes.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How's the food and weather though?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like the fusion

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

a man of taste

https://i.imgur.com/VYY70rD.jpeg

The front end is ludicrously good, the way it rotates into a corner puts a lot of proper sports cars to shame
      Even if you're a ham fisted moron and get it to understeer just lifting off slightly corrects it instantly
      The recaros are great as well. Only real fault is it's a bit under-braked stock but that's simple enough to fix

beautiful

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wrong wheel drive
    >torsion beam rear axle
    >mcrentals up front
    >y*ro ferd
    >world's worst dual clutch transmission
    >moronic non-keyed crankshaft which makes timing belt jobs worse
    "no"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

oh yeah rear drums too, grody

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>whines about suspension (on a light, perfectly balanced car) yet considers automatic to be a legitimate option
      do americans really?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Never said I'd buy the automatic one. Just talking about them in general.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Do you like the Ford Fiesta?
    Do you?
    This is a great thread, champ.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I can't catch a break with you two!

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, because you can turn a crashed one into THIS:

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This absolutely mogged civics despite having only 110hp

Magic comes from the yamaha engine and being light as frick, one of the sharpest cars you can ever drive

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mugged civics? Yeah the 1.3 baseline civics

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

part of the reason i hate the s550 front end

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

With the manual transmission they're a fun car that's not too hard to maintain. The battery junction box was a pain in the ass to deal with. Supposedly the rear axel assembly from the st is a straight bolt in on the non st models

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Do you like the Ford Fiesta?

they are good shit boxes. I had a fiesta st. it was pretty cool. not good on the highwell, and the footwell crushed my balls. driving it around "muh trucks" all the time sucks as you get headlights beamed right into your fricking face.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cope harder europoor

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a Ford Mazda 2. Yeah they’re good.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a fine car.
    I was thinking of getting a Fiesta ST, but the interior was just too cheap looking.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a mk8 fist. It is far more capable than my driving skills allow.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The front end is ludicrously good, the way it rotates into a corner puts a lot of proper sports cars to shame
      Even if you're a ham fisted moron and get it to understeer just lifting off slightly corrects it instantly
      The recaros are great as well. Only real fault is it's a bit under-braked stock but that's simple enough to fix

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Step mom had one, didn’t fair well to a deer

Also at 6’1” my brother and I have to break our necks to fit into the backseat

Otherwise Dey aiight, mpg is good as you can expect by…well fricking looking at it

I saw a homie trying to flex one of these on instagram with roller shots once and I keked (yes it was a fully stock non-st sedan like OP pic)

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah, really fun car. i had a base model mk5 as my first car and apart from the shit engine it had a good chassis to throw around on backlanes. much more fun than the panda i replaced it with, i always missed the fiesta. I might get an ST at some point maybe.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

mk5 is the GOAT first car
      lightweight, roomy, great chassis and excellent engine
      lotus still use the indicator stalks in the evora or whatever its called now

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I thought it was pretty good. I had the 5-speed & 4-cylinder 1.6 version. It was fast enough to safe on the highway, and was fun to drive. On road trips I measured around 42-45 MPG. Back when I had a commute I got about 36 MPG while beating on it pretty aggressively.
    One thing I never figured out is whether there was some sort of clutch assist. It basically felt impossible to stall that car, and it felt like the clutch was assisted somehow.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

necromancy

I actually consider buying one
    ST, 3 doors, 200hp, gas and manual
    Anything wrong with a Fiesta ST?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Somebody else has absolutely thrashed it, but usually it's nothing that can't be fixed. I'm guessing you don't have m iles of straight open road to drive home it's few shortcomings, so no nothing is wrong with it.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

gay astroturfing

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ST are decent.
    .t went to Ford's racing school.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I prefer the Honda Fit but they made a Fiesta ST that was kind of badass.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honda Fit is an old womans car here.
      They probably all smell of lavender and piss.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>lavender and piss
        Mmm yummy

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

European cars are better get a Citroen c1 or something

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. They're beancounter pieces of shit that make cars like the Rio, Fit, and Yaris amazing in comparison. Not even worth fixing according to insurance companies.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Rio, Fit, and Yaris
      >amazing
      dumb weeb Black personmutt

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My parents still have their 2005 5th gen Fiesta as a backup shitbox. I wish they'd keep the exterior clean because it's been very useful.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that a fricking Fiesta sedan? WTF is wrong with Americans

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not sure about North America, but they sell these subcompact sedans in a lot of developing countries. Guess they're pretty cheap to make since they're typically slightly stretched economy hatchbacks, with very basic engines and suspension.
      Volkswagen also has a Polo sedan (more or less the same car as a Skoda Rapid / SEAT Toledo) that was sold in Russia at some point. Looks like a baby Jetta. Kind of cute actually.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's just that sedans are so incredibly unpractical compared to hatchbacks. So the only reason to get a sedan is to display a certain amount of status, and for that your sedan needs to be of a decent size and preferably German. What the hell is the point in a supermini shitbox sedan, 50 years after the Golf was invented? Is it just because that's what grandpa used to drive?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's a fascinating phenomenon - certain markets love sedans. Ireland notably seems to prefer tiny shitbox sedans over the equivalent hatchback, whereas Britain is the reverse.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hatchbacks mean you can see bombs through the rear window, sedans hide them better

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's supposedly pretty fun to drive and throw around, for a cheap car, but that's about the only good thing I've heard about it.
    Somehow they're depreciating faster than French cars these days. Especially the automatics.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The last ones available only had these horrid three cylinders available that ruined the whole car

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My sister has one, I think it's a 1l engine. I think you need to shift down to like second gear if you wanna overtake someone.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Comfy
    I love everything about diesel turbo mobile

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I liked the ST variant but then Ferd decided murica didn't like cars.

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love my ST. Quite a fun little car.

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Does American police use Fiesta at all? For parking enforcement, or some small suburb where Exploder makes no sense.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't they use the Taurus?

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they look nice as rally cars

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *