Do you measure your power consumption? Do you even care how wasteful you are? What is your carbon footprint, mate?

Do you measure your power consumption? Do you even care how wasteful you are? What is your carbon footprint, mate?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>What is your carbon footprint, mate?
    Extra large

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Well I would like for it to be over 9000

l33t

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Do you measure your power consumption?
      Fricking based.
      If you don't have a mullet, I hate you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>If you don't have a mullet, I hate you.
        If I did I'd look like kenny powers

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>/*googles Kenny Powers*/
          >fictional character played by Danny McBride
          >from kikopedia: McBride has Irish, Scottish, English and israeli ancestry

Oh /misc/, you never fail to disappoint me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

100% of Anglo DNA results are identical

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Hey

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Actually if you drive a classic car you're saving the environment.
      People who buy modern poorly-made disposable cars will use up 3 or 4 different cars before that old thing dies, and the impact of manufacturing them on the environment will be far higher than any amount of gas you can use.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>t. peak white Black person cope

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How many carbon footprints did it take to get that box of cocoa mochi?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/GzQSyaJ.jpg

>eating sugar
      What a subhuman.
      Sugar is literally a poison.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Maltose, paste 27% (palm oil, sugar, whey proteins, milk powder, maltodextrin, cocoa fat, emulsifier (E322 (onions lecithin)), aroma), strawberry powder 0.09%, thickener (E1414, E41442, powder), , Emulsifier (E471), preservative (E202), food coloring (E129). Aroma

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I literally haul 25-50 tons of shale oil every day to be burned 5 days a week. Come at me, Klaus

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

based but why not just crash it into a pre-dug pit right outside the truck depot and light it up there?
      Tat way you could save carbon footprints by walking back for a minute to the truck place for afresh load.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't get shekels if I do that. Shekels = more carbon on my off time

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

have a nice day if you care about the environment

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Subhuman Black person.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>have a nice day if you fake care about the environment by simply adopting false israeli narratives.
        corrected for accuracy

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Enjoy living in a gay frog hormone poisoned plastic shithole where bees die then.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>all this dog shit israeli envirotrope
            watch more tv moron

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i NEVER turn off my computer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Who tf turns it off?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

carbon footprint is a meaningless made up term

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I miss the old days of taking a magnet to the meter. That was before America was a petty snitch society of hall monitors, but there are other ways today....

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can still easily hack power meters
      You just have to not be a moron and send to their system exclusively 0s just put a nice 0.3x multiplier on your actual usage and enjoy

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>risk jail to save 100 bucks

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Only morons go to jail because they get caught and if they get caught then they don't have a alibi

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>alibi
            Doesn't matter if they find evidence you tampered with it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>evidence
            this requires a jury. and if you have a jury, they must describe the process by which you stole electricity, which means you just informed 12 people (let's face it, Black folk, if you are white in court) on how to steal electricity.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>risk jail to save 100 buck, 12 times a year for 30 years.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why not just shoplift? It's an exponentially higher savings, for far less effort, and a far smaller punishment if you make a mistake. You're being penny wise and pound foolish with your petty crimes.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

check out my daily output

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Do you even care how wasteful you are?
    No lol

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why is everything in your house encrusted with grime?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dont you see his flag

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lol we use the least amount of energy humanly possible and still get raped on our monthly bill ($400+).
    might just winterize the house and let it sit while we find a different one to take a mortgage out on

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This, but we don't get raped even that hard. Where do you live?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I dont know but hopefully its large enough to contribute to climate change.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Oh no I already have solar, thanks

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Carbon is the gas of life

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I literally just go outside my door and look at the el/box to see

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>literally just go outside
      Liar

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

well technically i'm just infront of my apartment in the commieblock on the 6th floor i need to use the elevator and then go outside.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>frick this demiurge prision planet

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not really. I do turn off zombie electronics where I can.

If my electric bill was a bit too high from the last month I might set my thermostat higher in the summer, that's the biggest power drain is running air conditioning.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if you own your shit. get rid of the ac. get a modern heat pump.
      your power company and govt will even kick in some money for it. cut your bills in half. or more.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>heat pump
        I live an apartment, but it was my understanding that heat pumps tend to not work when outside temps go below freezing, and have trouble keeping up when they go too high.

I live in the midwest, It gets up into the 100s in the summer, and as low as -20 below in the winter.

In the southern states heat pumps make more sense, since they don't experience below freezing temps very often.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

shits gotten more efficient. 125max to 22.5min for the mid efficiency one i got.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Actually I do. I use two smart sockets that I flashed with tasmota and feed power consumption data into my prometheus/grafana stack. They're useful to get actual power consumption data instead of guesstimates.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not really. Electricity is so cheap it's not worth the effort. I spend like $90 a month on electricity, and $85 of that is basically non-discretionary. I'm not going to worry about putting my computer into standby for 30 minutes to try to micro-manage a few cents of electricity.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I cycle to work, only turn on the AC if it's above 40c sometimes, dry clothes on the line, plant trees, etc. I sometimes set small fires in parks on hot days and walk away without seeing what happens but I think I'm carbon neutral

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, this is a third world shithole activity. Nobody in America fricking cares.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Poland is a literal 3rd world shithole.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I make sure to help with deforestation of the Amazon jungle every single day. I personally salt the roots or break the leaves of at least one tree every time I go out.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>omg you're killing the planet with your extra fossil power usage, you bastards!!

Says the israelite in power while flying in their 20 minute private jet flight.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, I don't go on homosexual purity spirals, thank you.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I usually run a single led light bulb, my electric heaters, and my ipad.
    Even my desktop and its peripherals only draw about 250W total and I rarely run it.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Whenever politician's speak about reducing carbon footprint they mean you, not your Chinese appliances.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But how do I breathe less?

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My power bill is in the negatives this month because some fricker finally read the meter

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The French government infantilized us by making recommendations. I did exactly the opposite. I'm going to trade in my city car for a nice big pickup.

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I mine Ethereum for heat

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Negative actually.
    We’ve got just shy of 10 acres of young fir trees..
    If offsets work for corps, why not peons?

>I don’t care, at all about plant-food-gas emissions, and neither should you.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I buy hairspray to empty out my window but the ozone hole never appears

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They removed the ozone hole making chemical from hairspray decades ago grandpa

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My power company has my power usage to the hourly level if i wanted to dig into it.

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No i never will as long the rich are allowed to have private planes.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Do you measure your power consumption? Do you even care how wasteful you are? What is your carbon footprint, mate?

Black person your breaker in your fusebox and your stupid wattmeter consume more than what your pluged on it. remove all your breaker if you want to save some ... 8w by breaker. not kidding 100%warranty.

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i generate 7 kwh a day

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

here that would be worth 77 cents.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

youre relying on your goverment for power

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yes. but actually no. not exactly. we are unique on the planet for how it's setup here. so stupid! but cheap. and idiotproof.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

For South Africa that's clutch since power is so intermittent there.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

eia.gov has residential average at 16.21 kWh so about 1.13$

youre relying on your goverment for power

However for pure economics the ROI on solar is still pretty long.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not to completely derail (a stupid thread), but what's life like in SA? where abouts are you located? Did you go solar for the shitty state of utilities?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you cycle your ecoflow batteries and will lose any savings due to wear as those only have a limited amount of charges/discharges.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Worrying about all that noise is nonsense, by the time they significantly degrade there will be way better batteries out.

Also he's in South Africa, it's likely he's using this to pad out the intermittent outages that happen all the time. Having stable power is a massive quality of life improvement.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

go back

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Are you moronic? How are you paying your electrical bill if you don’t measure your consumption? This board is 18+, frick off

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Im not green khmer so No
    If EU wanna lower carbon emisions it could simply bomb India/china. Or make late abortions on pronoun people.
    Also get other vpn U make Polaks look bad.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>khmer verte
      I'll be using this in the future.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>What is your carbon footprint

KEK, take your fake science and shove it.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I dont even know what a carbon footprint is and I don't care.

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Clean your house you dirty pig.
    Just because you are poor, is no reason to live like a pig.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm straight

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

kek

>Do you even care how wasteful you are? What is your carbon footprint, mate?
      Fake metric made up to control slave cattle

This

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to care about the environment. I still do in the sense that I don't throw trash everywhere and shit up where I go especially if it's nature. However, whenever I hear this carbon footprint shit it doesn't matter on an individual level when richgays fly on rockets and planes every day and big companies like nestle and coca cola are raping the water supplies, and there are 3 billion chinks and pajeets that shit up the planet and no one tells them anything, because everything is the wests fault.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Even if anthopogenic CO2 was a concern its wasted effort compared to real pollution like allowing china and india to ruin the oceans with plastic. Or destroying water tables for REM.

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I wish to leave this earth with as much of a carbon footprint and as many unpaid debts as I can. I would personally steal all the water from africa and help the chinks expand their hole in the ozone layer if I could. I would double the amount of thrash India produces and I would help the muricans expand that thrash Island from the ocean to be the size of their entire continent, not just the size of Texas. If I could I would triple world hunger.

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Significantly less than the c**ts that go to Davos. Blow me.

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Clean you house you dirty fricking bug

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The utility company does that for me genius.
    In the months where I don't need AC it's ~100 kW/h per month, and up to ~400 in the summer and winter.
    Of course I do, only brainwashed boomers think being wasteful is an expression of your success in life.
    I don't particularly give a shit about that, but I try to limit the garbage I produce by not consuming too much goyslop that comes in plastic packaging.

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Do you even care how wasteful you are? What is your carbon footprint, mate?
    Fake metric made up to control slave cattle

49. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do foreign outlets always look sketchy as frick as much as I hate the UK at least they have some soild outlets with switches right on them that's awesome.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

His outlet looks like cheap chink shit and is probably not legal/within spec.
      Schuko is based.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It predates schuko. Its granny outlet of europe, it just lacks the grounding. OP lives in a 60+ years old shitbox and calculates every watt.

Meanwhile my computer is rated 1000 W.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Modern computers are very efficient at idle unless you're actively trying to make them not be.
          My home server (uses an i5 7500) uses 12-16W at idle and under 30W even when streaming over Plex.
          Even a gaming desktop should be able to idle at 50W or less.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Damn graphics cards are running up the power again.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Indeed. I don't need to measure my consumption. The electricity bill is absolutely small as the heating is from local energy plant.

50. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you've ever streamed any internet media more than once instead of downloading and replaying locally you have zero room to talk when it comes to energy consumption

51. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My utility bills range between 500 - 850 per month but I grow dope.

52. 2 months ago
    Talibama

What’s the carbon impact of manufacturing that useless Chinese piece of shit plugged into your socket ?

Use a fluke power meter like a real man.

53. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

60 Hz more so than 50.

54. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes mostly for fun and to max my solar panels.
    Almost independent of the grid.
    Wood stoves comfy af too.
    If the upcoming RAMcharger isnt gayAF I might really be able to go off grid.

55. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We turn out the lights when we're not using them, use efficient bulbs, don't keep the TV running, etc, and our power company still charges us more every year. They show comparisons to our neighbors who have their houses lit up like Christmas trees all day long all year, and then they claim we're not efficient enough.
    It's a scam.

56. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do you even solar power?

57. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Kys homosexual.

58. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

m8 I run a computer from 2010 that burns about 1kw (also heats my room) and my main heating source for this place is a COAL FIRE.

59. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I lowered my refresh rate on my monitor from 180 to 60 because microsoft told me it is good for the environment.

60. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The other day Youtube put a 44 minute long commercial for global warming in front of a short video I wanted to watch, I'm going to burn a barrel full of junk mail and garbage out of spite. How fricking dare you. First they say no adblock and then they crash my computer if I use plugins to circumvent their fricking ads that are sometimes hours long and unskippable. I'm going to pour oil in the river and take a shit on a nest of endangered baby birds out of spite. Frick you for being this way. Frick youtube.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Have you ever sat and thought about the ridiculous amount of power that is wasted because of software bloat?
      It's got to be over 6 000 000 jiggawatts per year, and it dooms perfectly working computers to the landfill.
      Then the same gayMAN companies will brag about being environmentally friendly with a straight face.

61. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

where is all the dust particles in that residence coming from?

62. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>What is your carbon footprint
    The entire concept was created by oil companies as a way to shift blame of climate concerns from themselves onto the consumer. My footprint is non existent compared to companies and people that fly often so I don't bother keeping track.

63. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>carbon footprint
    lol lmao
    if you don't know your fluorine footprint you can frick off with your carbon footprint.

64. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've run completely off solar power for over a year. Not a single cent paid for power. Life is glorious.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not a single current draw over 10 amps good job goyim you got tricked into austerity just the way we planned

65. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You cook soup in that filthy house?

66. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Also what are we even measuring? 5vdc loads? little tiny-dick inconsequential 5vdc usb loads? Holy Rapin' Rabbis

67. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wait until power companies start charging for apparent power rather than actual power.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'll just slap a huge capacitor bank behind my meter and charge them for positive power factor

68. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why would I? I'm a White American.

69. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No really only when breaker went out I can't run 1000 watt pc, dryer and washer, coffee machine and water heater at the same time :).
    The electrician told me, so I tested I can only run my pc, dryer, and washer

70. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not at all. I do what I can to keep the coal and oil industry going. I have 4 cummins diesel engines running at 65% speed to keep batteries charged that run my home firewall. Every time someone replies with "ROLL THE COAL" in this thread my engines rev up to 100% and make a giant black cloud that covers the neighbors in soot.

71. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A single oligarch superyacht/yachtSub/private jet consumes more fuel, resources, and causes more environmental harm than 100,000 poors.

I ain't giving up shit until oligarchs and their puppets are fricking dead.

72. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The only carbon footprints I hope you have in your future will be left by the fire investigators stepping over your charred corpse.

73. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How many carbons were footprinted to ship that gaybox from the land of chinks so you could be gay on the internet?

74. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I compensate my small car by dumping batteries in the woods

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I dump my used motor oil in water fowl nesting areas every spring. My way of giving back.

75. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Carbon foot print
    The dent left in israelite faces after I stomp them

76. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Something I've started doing
    When a sign says slow down to reduce pollution I drop into 2nd and sit at at 6000 rpm
    Seriously, frick the environment

77. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  78. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No but I use as much energy as I can just out of spite.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You sir ar a true hero in the plant world
      >https://www.commerce.senate.gov/services/files/FC7C4946-11A3-4967-BF28-8D0386608D3E

79. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wasn't poland supposed to be a first world nation?

80. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nope.
    Nope.
    I don't know or care.

81. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, I'm not poor

82. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1 in every 6 people on earth is an Indian. Ask me how much idgaf about my carbon footprint.

83. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When I'm in any kind of government bulding, I turn the heating to max and open windows. They have these small stoppers at the valve, but those are easy to disconnect and turn the heating to max again. Frick you, Grünen. I hate you so much.

84. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Im as wasteful as i can afford to be
    Currebtly heating the house with the windows open because i got hot eating soup

85. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

nmp

86. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I could tell the flag behind this post by how dirty that wall is in the thumbnail

87. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The power company tells me how much I use on the bill. I can also go outside my house and read the meter.

88. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>fatass pole again
    you should cleaup up your home and loss weght lardass

89. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah i get a bill every month telling me how much I used. If it seems excessive i investigate and see if it's improved the next month. This is what people have done for decades you clueless frickwit

90. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'll plant my carbon footprint on your ass you fricking moron. That's a made up term to shift the blame from the corporations, who are responsible for 99%+ of pollution, to the individual.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *