Do you smoke in your car?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only in my 92 corvette. It's an inexpensive car, not a daily driver, and my wife doesn't go in it. I always keep the windows open and never keep used butts in the ashtray so the smoke smell is minimal.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I smoked in my first car which was a used bmw 3 series. I also smoked in my new 18 accord. I got a Tesla model Y last month and I dont smoke in it, I just go outside.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't smoke in general
    They call em "gays" for a very good reason

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>smoking is le bad
      kys

https://i.imgur.com/Cu0VJeb.jpg

Only in my 92 corvette. It's an inexpensive car, not a daily driver, and my wife doesn't go in it. I always keep the windows open and never keep used butts in the ashtray so the smoke smell is minimal.

that is incredibly aesthetic

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

im glad it's easy to filter people like you because you and all of your belongings reek like shit from chainsmoking

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Nothing better than a relaxing night cruise during late spring/midsummer weather, setting my windows (follow a 1:2:3 ratio for your driver, rear driver side, and rear passenger side windows for maximum comfy air) and having a nice smoke while I enjoy the road.
          But smoking is an awful addiction, money waste, health effects etc. I know this.

Don't care lmao complain some more. You people act like you're in a special club and that smokers aren't aware.
          Isn't there some report showing people especially sensitive/offended by smells have some poorly developed brain structures? Something something overactive amygdala something something fear response something something reactive rather than thoughtful.
          Or something like that. I don't know anything I'm just an idiot nicotine user with a 145+ on my memories and a 125+ on my critical logics.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

don't care, didn't read, smoke that shit somewhere else gay

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I do actually, I care about not bothering people with cig smoke. For example I immediately put a cig out if or when a child is anywhere in my visual range. At work everyone says they dont give a shit about me smoking on break but I refuse to do it around people who are eating and will always go down-wind regardless of what someone says.

I care about it a lot.

But for you, go eat your own dick. I'll flick my cig butts straight into the path of your car every time you're behind me because, frick you you're the butthole here not me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>They call em "gays" for a very good reason
      Lmao shut up nerd.

https://i.imgur.com/TxEpdea.jpg

In my fun car I do, but not the family car.
      I'm not addicted to smoking, just enjoy it, so it's something I do when I go on for a drive, a smoke, and a think alone.
      It's an old chebby that was designed for smokers so it's incredibly kino to smoke in it.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Back when I smoked, no.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You didn't smoke in your ar when you smoked but do now that you don't?

• 2 months ago

Dawg what kyin smoke u on bout

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i don't smoke at all because i'm not lowbrow trash

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i used to, when i smoked cigs. i vape now.
    my car is old enough to have an ashtray 🙂

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My car weighs 1800 lbs and has 5 ashtrays.
    I wish I smoked just so it wouldn't feel like the car is wasted on a non-smoker like me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you can just go to the store and buy cigs anon

https://i.imgur.com/TxEpdea.jpg

yes I smoke in my car. I consider it one of life's great pleasures. There are few places I enjoy having a cigarette more than in my car with the windows down on a nice day. It's relaxing, it's cathartic. If you have a car from anytime before 10 or 15 years go, it has built in ash trays and usually a cigarette lighter. Most cars are literally built and designed to be smoked in, therefore there's nothing wrong with smoking in a car

Refusing to smoke in a car is on the same level of neuroticism as refusing to eat or drink in your car, but you never see anyone advertise a car as "never been eaten in before" or talking about how they've never even used the cupholders for cups

Also if you actually use the ashtrays and smoke properly, risks of cig burns on the upholstery are minimal. That being said, this is one reason why leather is superior to cloth

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I stopped smoking period when the farm bill passed and weed gummies became cheap and legal.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I did back when I was a pack a day smoker. I mostly vape now and only smoke the occasional cig socially so I don't need to do it in my current vehicle.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't smoke anything anywhere. Having healthy lungs is something too many people take for granted.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>use fold-down ashtray for coin storage

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Smokers are degenerates so no

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, the car smokes for me, usually through the dashboard and vents

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to. When I got my current car I decided never to smoke in it though. And i completely quit several months ago anyway because I kept getting bronchitis. Frick smoking.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Frick smoking.
      Getting away from the nicotine israelite is always a good feeling. The occasional drunk cig is nice though.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do its a 2000 grand prix GTP it was made to be smoked in has a lighter two ashtrays one in front and one for the rear occupants

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah I smoke in my 02 WRX and my 04 325i.
    But the cig butts always get thrown out the window and never stay in the car and never use the ashtray.
    Helps keep the stink down.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you're a smoke you should just do everyone a favor and have a nice day. Frick smokers and vape gays too.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only when im incredibly stressed moving breakups bad news usually all 3+

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i don't smoke. i'm not a minimum wage service industry worker or a 50+ year old boomer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

not yet

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Pussy

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Of course I do Albert Einstein did.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes, in my work truck(it's the same truck I drive every day but I just call it my work truck)

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't smoke but if I did I would definitely smoke in the car. Don't see why not even if its new car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Driving without a cigarette is like dating without sexo. It just doesn't make any sense!

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>nooooo you can't have just tried something and not liked it it's the evil gubmint propaganda telling you what to think

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *