1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

tailgating is for omegachuds who dont have enough hp to just pass

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes its hilarious.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

a brake check a day wipes a smile off a face.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Nah go ahead idc.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

so is hitting my wipers

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

if you're being a slowie in the fast lane with room to get out of the way.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

When this happens to me, I stick in the slow lane and keep up with them. If I can get a clear lane between us, I'll move over and then crank it to get in front of them -- but I will never tailgate or pass on the right (without a clear lane and no other incoming traffic).

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

i follow at a safe distance and some people get upset there's headlights behind them, they'll slow down but i can see them getting a little closer so i'll just brake so the distance between us is always the same

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Never. Short of total backups or whatever I never touch my brake on the highway.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

When I'm on the highway. If I let off the gas, I press my brake enough to trigger my brake light. I can't trust morons behind me to realize that I'm slowly slowing down.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

I hate you wienersucker. Don't brake on the freeway unless you need to. If traffic is flowing and you need to keep braking you're following too close

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

The rest of you should learn to drive first.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

This. I do this a lot even in slow traffic. People are moronic. But I also tailgate the shit out of people especially if they do something moronic like cut in front of me and as soon as I get the space to stretch my legs I blow by them and brake check them. Punishing shitty drivers is funny. If you try to follow me home I hope you can drive as fast as I can and as hard as I can because I love a good game of cat and mouse and I know these streets better than you without a GPS.

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

no, i just get uncomfortably close to them when passing
    during night drives when cars area relatively sparse i usually flash my brights once or twice; the people here are courteous enough to (almost) always get out of the left lane before I need to think about slowing down

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

No.
    Nothing good comes out of it and if you rear end them, you're on the hook.

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Autopilot almost never tailgates. I myself also don't tailgate when I do drive sometimes.

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive totally arbitrarily based on my mood. Whatever the frick whenever the frick in whichever lane I please. Be grateful I have my headlights on at all times and use my turn signals.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

only if im behind some slow c**t in the twisties and im bullying them into pulling over

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Most of the time no. When someone tailgates me I ignore them and let off the gas until they finally decide to pass me 5 minutes later.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

So what you're doing is aggressive, passive aggressive, but poking the bear and escalating the situation 100% nice

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>just be a cuck and let the aggressive impatient moron get his way!
        I bet you kneel and kiss the feet of Black folk who take your wallet

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

I am telling you you are no different than those Black folk

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

There's no other option besides either speeding up (being their b***h) or ignoring them (being a free thinker).

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

There's the option to defuse the situation and you are choosing not to take it
          I've seen maybe a dozen times over my life, driving professionally for over a decade, and autistically for fun beyond that, in 25 of our nations great states, where tailgating wasn't done for an obvious reason.

If you're being tailgated, the odds are against you that you're correct and they're wrong

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

I disagree, if you're going 5mph over the speed limit and you're not in the left lane then you are doing nothing wrong. The only thing that can be wrong is when you drive side-by-side with someone on the highway and block passers.
            Anyway, I have never had a single problem driving over 15 years with my strategy.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>I disagree, if you're going 5mph over the speed limit and you're not in the left lane then you are doing nothing wrong.
            Sorry but this greatly depends on where you are and what's going on around you. 76 is posted at 45mph and while you can do that, you're basically standing still and your speed difference to those around you makes YOU the dangerous one. Go, just go.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

No, the tailgaters are morons who don't know how to keep a safe distance. All they teach in driving school is "defensive driving" which means to maintain two car lengths in front of you. Anyway, we don't live in Germany with an autobahn, if you drive at excessive speeds then you will get caught eventually.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh I know how to keep a safe distance, I just don't know how to keep a lid on my anger when faced with fricking morons who can't and won't drive
            Like I said, people generally don't tailgate for no reason. You're either in the wrong lane, going too slow, and this is the one and only time I feel bad for the tailgated, there is a person next lane over trying to merge or lane change like a Black person and you're collateral damage.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>I just don't know how to keep a lid on my anger
            We know, which is why nobody should kowtow to your anger and drive faster just because you're an impatient prick. Wait your turn.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Italians have two horns, one is gtfo and the other is angry. I love my Italian cars.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

safe solution:
        let off the throttle and coast down. Once going half the speed limit, floor it back to regular speed.
        It's especially funny if the other lane is wide open and the tailgater could just overtake me.

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd also tailgate a police car if I want to since I have balls. Only losers don't tailgate. It's about power and who's king of the road.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

There's always some redneck truckgay doing 55 in the passing lane like its some kind of big boy truck lane. They usually move over once they see a Panther in the rear view. The ones that dont get a look when I finally pass on the right.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

My local police hasn't used these in years, it's 90% Explorers and F-150s now

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I only drive German cars. Of course I do

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Let them pass and use them as bait for speed traps 😉

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Depends entirely on those around me.
    Are you in the wrong lane? Might, but I'll yoyo
    Are we merging peacefully and I can smell you wanting to Black person in? You bet, I'm not giving you the gap you think is big enough only to turn on it's not

Sometimes I feel bad for the innocent person I'm tailgating, but only have my burning white hot rage subsides

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Only until I get past the light and cross the intersection.

18. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

No, tailgating is low IQ behavior. Same with brake checking.

19. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

ESL here, never knew this had it's own name but I do it without remorse when some moron thinks he is hot shit for attempting to pass in a line of 10 cars or more that clearly can't go faster. In this case I tailgate the car in front with the full intent that the one passing gets in an accident

20. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

No, in fact, the one thing I'm glad for is the sensors on my daily that allow me to measure a constant distance from the front car, no matter what, I have a three second gap. The one thing I do enjoy is morons going around on a single lane road only to find that there is no room to advance. They have to settle for tailgating, creating the same gap, or crashing out, as it happened in one case. I did not stop to help him.

21. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Oh, let me break it down for you. Tailgating, despite what you might think, can actually be useful in certain situations. When the road's clear and traffic's flowing, it helps keep things moving smoothly. It's like, duh, basic traffic science. Plus, it makes merging and changing lanes easier. But, you know, only if you're smart about it. Safety's not exactly rocket science, but I guess some people need a reminder.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

You're an idiot

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>ad hominem
        done
        ez

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Reddit

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

great website dear sir

a winrar is you!

22. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I ain't waisitng break pad material for your bad driving.

23. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I absolutely do and I'm not ashamed. People drive really slow here.

24. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive very slow in the fast lane in 3rd gear. The moment they change lane to overtake I floor it.
    It's always fun.

25. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Aerodynamic drafting will get one of these off the top of the speedometer.
    It'll piss people off but it saves you gas.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

With regard to my last post five or six feet away at about eighty mph will see you in the sweet spot.

26. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Tailgating has a 5% usage in modern times.
    Tailgating while the fast lane is congested is moronic. Wait for the car at the front to get space to change lane and wait your turn.
    Tailgating while approaching a car by itself in the fast lane is moronic, both of you are moronic but the tailgater is more moronic because you can clearly see you're approaching another moron so instead of tailgating, change lane and overtake them in the slow lane rather than sitting on their ass going slower than what you were travelling, waiting for them to move over for you.
    If someone is in the fast lane and has a gap to move over but wants to stay in the fast lane to overtake cars that are 200ft ahead of them in the slow lane, then and only then is tailgating acceptable.

27. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm not so moronic that I would willingly place myself in a situation where I hand over control of the condition of my vehicle and cost of my insurance to a random stranger.

28. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Done it for years and the only rear ending I've been involved in was be getting arsed by some other c**t. I don't know how people frick it up.

29. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

No, I'm drafting.

30. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I just stay in the left lane at whatever speed I want. Don't care about your 'need' to pass because I'm turnin left in about a mile.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *