Do you use pic related?

Do you use pic related?

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nah. Open front left and back right window for the first few minutes after starting the car, then close and turn on AC. Don't keep anything sensitive to high temperatures in the car. Done.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>his car does not have Cabin Overheat Protection
      Ngmi

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, and it is not enough by far. I want to add a heat insulation.
    Anyone knows if I need to buy Armaflex or just AliExpress? Any real life experience?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No but I should bc my car has an aluminum shift knob and it gets hot enough to melt skin....

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My shift knob causes 2nd degree burns. But, it's a manual and I'm a man.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When parked for a several hours or longer, yeah. My cars are old and the plastics are getting a bit brittle and have some cracks so I try to keep them from baking so much. I also eat lunch in them and it makes it a little more tolerable if the shield is up.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no im way too fricking lazy to put that shit in my windshield every time i get out of the car

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

got sick of the cheapo ones from the local auto stores so i splurged on the weathertech one that's specific for my car. fits perfectly and the edges are still holding up years later.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>weathertech
      It's the loudest noise in the world when it crinkles

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do but I feel like they don't do anything. I have ceramic tinted windshield and a sunshade and it's still hot as frick. I just use the sunshade to protect my dashboard.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't there a type of tinting that really is effective? If saw that young car guy on YouTube do it and the results were good

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Isn't there a type of tinting that really is effective?
        There is. It's uuuhhhhh..... ceramic.
        Problem is it only helps with that they call "direct heat". It doesn't affect ambient temperature.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No because I would have to cover every window in order for it to be worth the effort. I basically want an exterior car cover that only covers the windows that I can quickly install/remove and it wont blow away in wind. f150 btw so it shouldn't be too hard

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Naturally, who doesnt?

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, because I'm not moronic.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i don’t get it. what is it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It reflects CIA probes into controlling your vehicle and steeling your data.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. But I don't really mind a small amount of discomfort in my car. I used to drive a black car without working A/C in 100F temps. Just roll down the windows for a while if it's too hot.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Since moving out of Arizona?
    Not anymore. No need.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes but it doesn't work super well since I have a windshield mounted phone mount. Also I'm a leather enjoyer

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, to keep the UV from the sun from destroying my dashboard, in addition to making it significantly cooler inside after sitting in the sun all day so the AC gets me cooler air faster. By the time I get out of my job's parking lot, it's frigid inside even when it's 100 out.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no reason to. My dashboard is two decades old and is perfectly fine. The plastic is rigid plastic that doesn't seem to care about sun exposure. There's also very little cabin space to cool down once the windows are open. If someone gave me one I'd use it, for a little while at least

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

only in winter

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my dashboard has been melting for the last few years so there's not really any point. the damage is done. I just crack my windows a bit so it doesn't get too hot.
    >bought car used
    >previous owner never took the car in when the dashboard recall got sent out
    >now I have a melting dash and have to deal with the glare when it's bright out

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yup

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *