Does?

Or like safe law abiding adults?

I don't get all this emphasis on DRIVE DYNAMICS when you just drive to work and school and maybe the beach and sit in traffic like everyone else

I personally don't like small lightweight cars, I think they're shitty and drive and ride shitty

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Time and place

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Indeed, there is a time and place for hooning and that's mostly when there are fewer npcs in the area.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

bait bait bait, bait bait bait bait? bait bait! bait.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the urban hive creatures literally have no concept of life outside their bubble. They think only empty farm land exists outside, and there are no communities of various sizes and density.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>spirited driving

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

IM A RACE.CAR DRIVER I DRIVE BETTER THAN EVERYONE

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>not living near a dedicated track
    >or a mountain pass
    >or a canyon
    >or a scenic highway
    >or a rural backroad
    Like I'm sure some places truly do suck to drive and having a sporty vehicle would be dumb for any reason other than flexing the wealth and impracticality of a fast car in a dumb environment for it but honestly if you can't find somewhere fun to enjoy driving a cool car that is a major (you) problem.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

law abiding in city, hoon 150kmh+ on backroads

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>hoon 150kmh+
      >~90mph
      that's not hooning, that's my daily commute

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's barely 2 lane twisty roads
        I want to have fun, not to die

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I want to have fun, not to die
          oh wow, how upstanding of you, not wanting to an hero every waking moment.
          get on my level, queer

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>get on my level
            this. i suicidally lane swim on my morning commute. once I eventually hit the traffic wall and I am standing on the highway, that adrenaline is still pouring in with no outlet and I feel like I will faint. i am not opposed to getting in a wreck as long as I become a smear on the highway and don't have to deal with the insurance rises (because i am now paste).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What a b***h I go 200km/h every day even on my lunch ch breaks

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I modified my car specifically to do big stupid drifts whenever I encounter a turn sharp enough to allow it.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Btw I'm 400lb and don't have my license

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I don't get all this emphasis on DRIVE DYNAMICS when you just drive to work and school and maybe the beach and sit in traffic like everyone else
    >I personally don't like small lightweight cars, I think they're shitty and drive and ride shitty
    I agree. I used to want a stiff riding, small sports car but now my dream cars are all land yachts with couches for seats. Every other hoodrat now wants to "cut up" and "swim" through traffic in their shitbox - I just want to crooze.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I stick to laws and defensive driving in traffic as that's critical in making a predictable flow of traffic. When I'm in backroads I microhoon. I am not letting glowies confiscate my driver's license or car.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i am the fastest even in my slow car i will go faster than you also i will brake just before a turn and apex it every time because i am fast get out of my way

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I don't get all this emphasis on DRIVE DYNAMICS when you just drive to work and school and maybe the beach and sit in traffic like everyone else
    Lel

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes I occasionally do reckless driving but it depends on time, place and situation. In city areas Im mostly law abiding driver.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

DA is mostly busriders
    some teenagers with dad's car/car financed with dad's signature/car bought by dad
    some teenagers with a first car
    some actual adults
    lots and lots of nonwhites

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not for about ten years. I drive 45 in city streets normally, I don't feel right otherwise.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Careful law abiding max 5 over the limit most times, but give me some snow and leave the 4x4 in 2HI and I dorifto every corner.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I go to the hood and street drift regularly

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *