It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even normal trucks make Yuropoors seethe uncontrollably

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We have Euro Monster Trucks. They stay in the fairground not on the street.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Um..you can't actually drive monster trucks on the street, even in the US. Sad fact of life.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cucked

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me it's fastrax

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't know wether to kiss you or crush you

?si=FpUJx6WVovF67iyg

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The smallest of micropenii's

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Truck Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You call that a monster truck? THIS is a monster truck.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmao @ wheel gasp

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>SUNDAY!
    >SUNDAY!
    >SUNDAY!!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>You will never be a kid going to Monster Jam for the first time again

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks very fun.

• 3 weeks ago
      Dog car

it's definitely worth seeing at least once in your life.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Helly yeah! I have fond memories of going to these events with my dad when I was a kid.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kids seats are still just five bucks!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!!!

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Used to play monster truck madness 2 on PC, still remember the corny prerecorded announcers being pieced together to announce what was going on. Was a pretty fun racing game.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I used to play the first one back when it came out, and had modded it with huge tracks from some website. Anyway, a couple of years ago I downloaded because its abandoned ware now, and wondered if I could still get those tracks. And yes, the same website from the 90's is still there with the same stuff. Fun times.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

http://www.mtm2.com/

probably my favorite site on the internet
        every other game mod site kind of imploded but the mtm2 mod community continues to defy time

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

by the way if you have a decently powerful pc get BeamNG:Drive and check out beam-monsters.com
          they're so realistic monster jam drivers (grave digger team in particular) actually use it for practice and a lot of the wild stunts you see nowadays are because they've been fricking playing this trying crazy shit out.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

http://www.mtm2.com/

probably my favorite site on the internet
        every other game mod site kind of imploded but the mtm2 mod community continues to defy time

by the way if you have a decently powerful pc get BeamNG:Drive and check out beam-monsters.com
        they're so realistic monster jam drivers (grave digger team in particular) actually use it for practice and a lot of the wild stunts you see nowadays are because they've been fricking playing this trying crazy shit out.

I'll have to check that all out. Beam is great, glad to see their engine being used for more than just a crash simulator.

https://i.imgur.com/a0LXBCz.jpeg

>the corny prerecorded announcer
        Army Armstrong is a national treasure, sir

He was great, it was just always funny the lines they had. Like "truck" has four big wheels but ain't using any of them.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!!!

You'll pay for the whole seat but only ever use the edge!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the corny prerecorded announcer
      Army Armstrong is a national treasure, sir

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

big truck go vroom

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I played that game as a kid https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Truck_Madness
    was fun

13. 3 weeks ago
    Dog car

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! THE CAR SMASHING, METAL THRASHING NITRO FUELED INSANITY OF MONSTER JAM COMES TO THE COBB COUNTY ARENA!!!! KIDS' TICKETS HALF OFF! YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT ONLY USE THE EDGE!!!

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tfw modern monster truck events don't even crush real cars anymore
    I'm glad I got to experience real monster jam when I was a kid

• 3 weeks ago
      Dog car

really? That's pretty lame. I saw it as a kid in the 90s. I wonder why they got rid of the car crushing? That's like pro wrestling getting rid of the promos.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Part of it was due to car sales. Classic crushing cars were sedans, which were virtually mirrored in shape front and rear. But with sedans disappearing and SUVs clogging up the junk car market, SUVs can't be crushed as consistently and safely, their shape can cause poor impact and landings. And cars are also easier to crush nowadays, meaning less sustained crush-ability as the flatten out quicker. And of course increased costs of cleanup and environmental issues. They may still use real cars, but they remove all the glass and much of what makes the crushing fun

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Cars are *harder* to crush these days, since they used to use body on frame cars with A pillars the size of a ruler, and could still be winched out of place no matter how wrecked they were.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

has nothing to do with that, monster trucks weigh like 6 tons naked and will crush anything short of another monster truck.
            it's the shape, th high back means a monster truck leans over as it mounts the car which can cause a flip. same reason old vans are not often used as crush cars and when they are they're arranged longways or have a normal car on both sides acting as a ramp

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah but they all do fricking backflips now

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

backflips are possible only because of newer, tougher axles and suspension the old trucks didn't have. it was very experimental back then. now everything is built to go 100 ft in the air, land flat consistently and survive being rolled over then rolled back over by itself in a cyclone spin.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Went to a Hot Wheels themed monster truck show for my bday back in January. Being Hot Wheels themed it was pretty strongly aimed at very young kids (this was my 30th) but I had a blast irregardless. Those screaming, thumping V8s that rattle your entire skeleton ignite something primal in me

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://voca.ro/1dSswmipD9G7

17. 3 weeks ago
    Panda5

Anyone who doesn't enjoy monster trucks just can't enjoy anything. I hate trucks, but monster trucks are just a simple pleasure anyone can enjoy.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's such a crazy thing to think about
      >6 ton, 1500 hp tube frame racing prototype gigatractor
      >people ride in it to do skateboard tricks

and we are the most intelligent life form in hundreds of billions of miles

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the faustian spirit gets bored when there are no worlds left to conquer

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

we were always too poor to go to monster jam but my mom would record them on VHS in 2010 for me to watch when i got home from school

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>vhs in 2010
      you were rocking retro wave before it was cool
      also your mom is based

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

CAAAAROLINA CRUSHERRR IS DOING IT IN THE AIR!

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *