Does?

Or do you wait for a gas station?

Do Euros even have rest areas that don't charge a fee?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A fee to do what? Just park there and jerk off? No they don't charge for that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

For using the toilet.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Do Euros even have rest areas that don't charge a fee?

>For using the toilet.
        I have never heard of this at a service station.
        Don't tell me Americans have these

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

maybe it's a thing in california because otherwise bums would be in the stalls shooting up for free, but not elsewhere

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I haven't had to pay a fee in CA, I don't hang out it so cal or the bay

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it's not an issue because rest areas are well outside of cities. There is frick all for miles which is why they are there.

Vagrants need to be close to immediate resources. They need concentrated populations to leach off.

The worst thing you get out there is prostitutes knocking on trucker doors.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>For using the toilet.
        I have never heard of this at a service station.
        Don't tell me Americans have these

>For using the toilet.
        pretty common in germany and czechia

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Black person what are you trying to say

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I pull off on quiet dirt roads and walk around to the back of the car

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's easier to find victH^H^H^H^ short term traveling companions at waysides and rest areas. also oftentimes no cameras

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, if I find myself getting tired I just drive faster.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is what a European rest area looks like. No fees are charged.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So you just pick a tree?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

yes

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No, they bugger each other on the grass

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I don't indecent exposure. Every since I heard my dad's friend got hit with that and lost his gun rights.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>This is what a European rest area looks like. No fees are charged.
      In my USA regional area, there were six rest areas, but four were closed due to the migrants & homeless camping there because they had restrooms, roofing, running water, electrical outlets, and fresh new cars arriving all the time.

Of the two remaining rest stops, I've not been to any of them as they are far from any major city. But that's probably why they can remain open.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Whenever I'm in New Jersey I stop at the James McGreevy rest area 😉

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Europe has rest areas free of charge, called towns

Europe doesnt have hundreds of miles of nothingness like us does, its packed with people and settlements

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You sleep in your car in town?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You can drive across the EU in 2 days. There are no planes of nothing-ness like in most of the rest of the world. But yes there's loads of rest areas, all free (you already paid for them in taxes)
        >buh europe != the EU
        yeah but the EU is the only part of Europe that's relevant.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i dont know and dont care about the rest of europe but poland has them. often times rest areas are coupled with a mcdicks or some other kind of kfc or burger king and a gas station and no none of these charge for taking a piss. if its just a pure rest are all of them have free toilets and often even a shower.

latvian/lithuanian detected

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

make as few stops as possible, a 2 minute break adds like 15 minutes to travel time

10. 1 month ago
    greased geese

I like to hang around in the woods by these mmm

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I only stop at these if I really have to shit or if my dogs have to shit.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yes. rest stops are a great area for gay sex, so again, yes.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Does DA stop at rest areas when traveling?

As long as they aren't filled with criminals on a rampage. I wouldn't stop in any rest stop in the Oakland, Memphis, St Louis, Chicago, or Baltimore area for example. And it's illegal in my state for a civilian to shoot a vandal or petty thief. I also don't stop at any rest stop that has tents near it. The tents aren't on rest stop property, but tent users are definitely going to use the rest stop as their resource base.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Video is Europe
      >Wouldn't stop in American cities
      They don't usually have rest areas in cities anyway, anon. They are usually at least bit outside them where there's nowhere to rest, hence rest area. I don't think I've even seen tents near a rest area ever and I've driven through most of the east and west coasts and some of the shithole middle.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

In my state you can shoot that jogger on the spot, even from the comfort of your own damn window if you're at home.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It seems like a lot of states have been closing them down.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>It seems like a lot of states have been closing them down.
      Rest Areas are a remnant from ancient driving era when there were much fewer population centers. My state has closed most of the rest stops down except for a few in tourist type areas. The justification was that people can easily stop in cities and towns along the way, and there are even groups of businesses at freeway offramps serving as refreshment, food, and fueling centers.

It looks like the era of rest stops is coming to an end as states need to save money for all the other growing expenses.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Poland has a lot of rest areas along all highways. You have free toilets there, showers, coffee machines etc. they give me a weird lonely vibe, because you are surrounded by people that you will never see in your life again

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *