Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, Garage 53 was better.
    >TA DUM TISS

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's no such thing as Garage 51 right?

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

дa

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to watch it religiously, but quit using Youtube so kind of got out of the habit.

10/10 shit though and Vlad the mechanicbossman is based as frick.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I watch it occasionally

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Car looks better after the kick.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He's angry because it was a wimpy kick.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

vlad is a very cool guy that always pumps out entertaining content. can’t say the same for many other car israelitetubers.

6. 2 weeks ago
    p™

Lol

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

most of russia is uninhabitable so whats your point

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and?

>russia's pathetic gdp is due to too much land n resources

moronic?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>muh gee dee pee that is made up of recruiting firms recruiting for other recruiting firms

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Russia
          >land n resources
          Most of the land is literally worthless and is extremely costly to ship off anywhere. The only resource Russia has is timber, oil, and gas and they already export them. The west actively tries to block them at every turn since Ukraine bullshit too, idk what you expect.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Most of Texas is also uninhabitable.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that Russia is a shithole, russians included

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You forgot to count the 120 million illegals.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stuff is cheaper in Russia tho. How much is the mortgage in the Siberian jungle? How much is gas price? How much for food?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Stuff is cheaper in Russia tho
        Sure. Enjoy your cheap people's car

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Now show used car prices

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

How do you like a 25 year old japanese rwd shitbox beater for $10k ?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

thats how much they cost everywhere else moron

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I remember these cost about $4.5k back in the good old days, while they were just imported from japan in mint condition with about 80k km on them, not fricking 500k. so frick off. For you, maybe 10k is not money, but I have to save a similar amount for about 4 years working on factory

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>Lexus
            Dude, if you want to be hateful about Russia, just be honest instead of doing this cherry pick bullshit to make it seem like you have a good reason to be a hateful shithead.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>blah blah

So whats your point? There is nothing cheap in russia other than cheap carbohydrate food in the supermarket. Even gasoline prices have risen twice in 2 weeks.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>high price
            >high price
            >high price

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes.
    and that one video where they made a see-through oil pan and showed how much oil you really have to overfill by to cause any issues...was interesting.
    Because I have had some dumb fricking dealerships overfill mine by quite a bit.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Well, to be fair, there's a big difference between an old lada oil pan and a modern oil pan

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There really isn't it's just a bucket attached to the bottom of the engine. Modern ones are just made of plastic instead of steel and have a temp and level sensor driled into them.
        To get anything more than a bucket you're into serious performance cars with baffled or dry sump setups. Nothing like that makes it into a road car except a simple windage tray

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Modern ones are just made of plastic instead of steel
          not everything is a german car you fricking moron

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

DeTomaso Pantera 351c had a baffled sump because with racing slicks they could pull enough lateral Gs to starve the engine

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I WAS LITERALLY JUST WATCHING THIS EPISODE 2 HOURS AGO GET IUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I got a car for $250 once because Walmart overfilled the oil (9qts in a 4.5qt system) and the old folks that owned it assumed the motor was bad when it started smoking. It survived just fine after I drained the excess out.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

jfc. Surprised it didn't blow a seal.
        and here I was mad that the dealership overfilled my car by a quart (on a 5.4 quart car).

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yes

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I feel bad for all those poor lada and vaz

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I admire them for just how many things they can do with each car before it's too far gone. I remember when I first started watching they filled a Lada with cement, and I thought for sure that was it for that car, but they just chiselled it out and kept using it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

don't worry anon, you probably haven't seen what the post-soviet countries did to ANY car in the 90's

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Utterly wrecking Soviet shitboxes was one of the favorite past times of post-Soviet republics in the 90's and early 2000's. Needless to say once the nostalgia for the shitboxes kicked in the 2010's and 2020's good remaining models were hard to find and the prices skyrocketed.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honestly the amount of abuse those poor lada's can tolerate only made me consider they are potencially a decent car if they are assembled properly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

AFAIK, they use cars that are either too rusted for road use or have vehicle title issues that mean they can't be registered.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Probably the best tinkering channel we have. Their shit is so crazy you think it’s clickbait and then they actually deliver.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There’s no redneck like a Russian redneck

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are some great quintessentially soviet kino shots sometimes

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Great mechanics, so when they get interesting suggestions is really interesting to watch. Even the very simple stuff, like restoring a dead battery by recharging it with reverse polarity.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>russia

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're excellent

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vlad the Chad.
    Great channel actually.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They have good engineering, that time they made a camshaft out of scrap metal made it seem pretty easy. That car with an engine in the front and one in the back was pretty cool. Some episodes are pointless like connecting an engine without a gear box. The v12 lada I thought would be better.

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

true SHTF skills.

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

hey i remember they talked about having a channel in like thailand or something like "cars and girls" i was thinking it was a scheme to not get drafted. i never bothered to look into it. i am a fan though

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Anyone see the one where they cut a crankshaft in half to see if they could weld it back together and get it running? The mad bastards actually did it too. Using foil as shims in the main bearing journals during welding to offset the warpage was just inspired.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *