does anybody have any experience with pricing a. chevy express explorer conversion van?

does anybody have any experience with pricing a
chevy express explorer conversion van?
$7k-$11k but that is without the conversion kit. if it seems like a good van, i was thinking about offering $13k and meeting at $15k.
does that seem reasonable? where can i get more information about an average price?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I dont know why it didn't post half of my text. I am looking at a 2004 van
    the dealer is asking $18k. The only blue book value i can find is between $7k and $11k but that is without the conversion kit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

$10k is reasonable dealer price, $12k-$13k if it's in really nice condition
      $18k is actually moronic

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

even with the explorer conversion kit?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

here's a pristine example with 118k miles that's going for $13.5k
          https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2007-GMC-Savana-c7770#listing=372968906/NONE/DEFAULT

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

honestly then, $15k seems reasonable because the one i am looking at is 4 years newer and only has 93k miles.
            obviously if it is good working order and nicely maintained.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah probably
            I dunno if you're gonna get $3000+ off the listed price, but it doesn't hurt to ask as long as you're not committed to getting the car

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

pure fricking kino

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

every car with a digital screen should have n64 compatibility

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sorry I don't know the prices, but I used to have access to one of those, and they're the bull's balls. Max comfy/10.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i have still only seen pictures. I am going to check it out and test drive it monday.
      is it really as comfy as it looks? the one i am looking at doesn't have the leather seats.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I've passenged in one like that and it is super comfortable

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you can get average prices by following the listings in your area for a few months. Don't buy something like a van without doing an assload of research and searching.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have a 04 Savana Regency Awd. Basically the same thing. IF it has the lM7 5.3 your golden. That Platform of vans are rock solid. Just look at the underside. I had to do alot of rust work cuz the one I got was outta NY.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

All the online specs say is it has a 5.3L v8.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Its a good buy for 15k. Checks fuses. There are alot but thankfully cheap if you change them yourself with a Amazon kit. Theres also like 10 speakers. Mine blew once after I crank it. So I got Pioneer replacments. All good. One thing though is make sure the fuel line seals are good. I had to replace my lines. Nothing major 250 out the gate. Hasnt had a problem since and everybody loves it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Why would it be hard to change fuses? It's just a panel with blade fuses, right?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Never said hard just alot of them. Usually the one panel than another auxillary panel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/jJXClCi.jpg

I got mine for 15k 3 years ago. Still only 54k on the odo. Awd is a plus where I live.

I would love to have a van like this.

Our old scoutmaster had an older Chevy with the captains chairs and it was also only 2wd and the prior body style. Whoever got to sit in the middle row in that van was a god for that campout. At least as a kid, I could stretch my legs out as far as they possibly could go and not touch the driver/passenger seats.

I would kill to have another van like that again. From what I've seen they can be really expensive for nice ones.

I'm more familiar with the Ford Econoline platform but I would take a van from pretty much any manufacturer as long as it has a V8.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Im actually going to put this one up for sale in a few months for 20k. Itll still be under 60k miles after the family trip. I need a big tractor now that the trees all got pulled.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No they're gonna want like 50K for this thing even if it's ancient.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I got mine for 15k 3 years ago. Still only 54k on the odo. Awd is a plus where I live.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Has dvd and composite cables. plus 4 wireless bose headets.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *