Does having a cool car improve your confidence?

Does having a cool car improve your confidence?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

buy an old truck and a racecar and go racing instead, more fun

2. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

in ways. but only on the road. try fitting your mustang in any other public setting where vehicles can’t get in. you are as important as the sexy machine you hope to own one day (or already do)

3. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes, I also recommend dressing for the job you want and if trying to move up, dress like management and drive the same cars. Look the part.
    Driving a clean 68 Mustang for 9 years as a daily all thru the 2000's everyday was an experience like none-other. I've never been photographed or stopped to chat so much in my life. Almost movie car status. Some days its hard, in a hurry and not wanting to chat. As soon as you pull into any parking lot, even an empty one. By the time the car is off there's people standing at the window to chat. You can park where you want, you can park up front and center, you do get Classic car privilege. Everyone loves the car and people gravitate to you. It help when starting new jobs, everyone is happy to meet you and wants to talk about the car. So yea, it helps build confidence, you also talk to a lot of people from all walks of life.

4. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

nice thread. Yea it makes you more confident. go buy a mustang and put a wing and a lip on it. make sure to get the 10 speed too.

5. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Having a fleet of shitboxes gives me more confidence. The thing about cool cars is there are always more cool cars, or maybe its out of place. So if you have a mustang, someone else has a Corvette, if you have the vette, someone has a Lamborghini, if you have the Lamborghini, some Bugatti will out class you.

But if you have an unregistered uninsured farm truck, you can just bump all of those fancy sports cars, run off and abandon it while they seethe.

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

You left out the part where you end up with a bullet hole in your chest for destroying someones property lel

6. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Cool is all relative. I've had people geek out over my M550, which I consider basically a sleeper.

My C8 gets a lot more attention, though the first question is always "Is it a Z06?!" They're also pretty common now, but I'm still happy to show people the engine and stuff, especially if its some kids that are super excited.

7. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

No. People begin to question you for the car and not about yourself. You become the faceless accessory to the car unless people actually care about you.

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

That's cool as frick.

8. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Driving a nice car literally increases your testosterone level, there have been studies on this.

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

source?

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

https://www.waters.com/blog/can-sports-cars-increase-your-testosterone/

• 5 months ago
          Anonymous

>When participants drove a decade-old Toyota Corolla, a slight decline in testosterone levels was observed
          KEK

• 5 months ago
            Anonymous

>When participants drove a decade-old Toyota Corolla, a slight decline in testosterone levels was observed

9. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

People love my Crown Vic. Took 'er drifting out on gravel a few days ago for fun.

10. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe to an extent but you risk becoming a guy that’s personality is based around his car which is a huge turn off for most people. Do yourself a favor and diversify your hobbies as well as get in the gym. Best advice I can give for building your confidence and becoming well rounded.

11. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Driving a car in general does atleast. Knowing I might be able to start it and go visit someone at a few hours' notice gives you a lot of freedom

12. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

I remember having a stretched sedan, pulling up to clubs, opening the rear door and blasting tunes. People would ask for rides, I respond "triple gas, I take you anywhere in the country".
    $100 a night until I ended up in a ditch and engine caught fire. Cops still trying to avoid giving me the body cam and I'm too poor and isolated to fight for it.

13. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

you have to be 18 to post here.

14. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes, but only if you live in the states and none of your friends can drive/they all have shit cars

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *