Does this bother you?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mostly because it's some homosexual harley guy.
    And it is bad manners
    But at the same time. I don't much care. Not my problem

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I do this with my sport bike and a little bit more out of the way, but still on the sidewalk.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I want to know why the hoods with banged up cars are allowed to park in the fire lane. When will I become that important that I can park there? When I become mayor?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No but what does bother me is the crotch rocket Black person that disobeys every single traffic law on the planet, in my city. I've seen him a few times and he just goes straight through reds without looking, zig zags between cars, pulls out right in front of people and brake checks then runs away, etc. Just like the black kids on dirt bikes, he's a black kid that grew up and got a crotch rocket.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>just goes straight through reds without looking, zig zags between cars, pulls out right in front of people and brake checks then runs away
      He's eventually gonna get pasted by a Stacy on her phone

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think it's valid to do this, keeps a parking spot open in high traffic areas and rewards people using more efficient transport.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You'd be surprised to see how many homosexuals get mad that you lane split (at a slow and reasonable speed).

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i hate lane splitting. UNLESS its at a stoplight, or a heavy traffic jam. then its ok. in fact its probably safer for everyone.

but if cars are moving at reasonable speeds, don't lane split
        you have any idea how ofter ill do a microswerve to miss a pothole or something? if a bikerbro is lanesplitting me right in that instant, hes dead and ill have to do a lot of explaining to get myself out of it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yup that's exactly what I meant, when traffic is backed up I filter through at a nice and slow reasonable speed.
          Some homosexuals that are mentally first graders try to block me or honk at me.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

where i'm at lane splitting is only legal when traffic is flowing 30 kph or slower. it's actively encouraged though, since it cuts down on congestion. but very rarely you'll get some assblasted clown that tries to door check you.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

so you're admitting you swerve around and have no idea what is happening around you? you need to get your license revoked

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

One bike isn't much of an issue.
    But two bikes next to each other start to be an obstruction, and three or more is definitely a problem.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if they parked up against the window so people could still walk past i don't see a problem
      when i was in taiwan the lack of space meant that everyone parked their scooter or bike or whatever on the sidewalk (if there was even one) or wherever there was room.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

not one bit.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No because its out of the way of the road. Imagine getting mad over something so small, if you do you need to get laid pronto.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

frick harley gays
    t. sportbike chad

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No. It's out of the way, not in my way, not bothering anything, why would I give a shit? Only someone with a massive case of main character syndrome and an incredibly fragile ego sees something like tgis and gets angry.

10. 2 months ago
    Greased Geese

no i dont care

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, I'm not a busy body homosexual authority monster. He's not in my way so I don't care.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Functionally, this isn't that much different than leaving a bicycle up front. It's not obstructing anything.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That post is a sign of society becoming too safe. People are now so bored that they go out of their way to find something that can be their sabre tooth tiger. They need that existential threat to rally against. Another anon said busy body. I think it should be called busy body syndrome.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No. In my opinion 2 wheel motorcycles(without deafening loud exhaust system) should mostly be parked near same parking spaces like bicycles.

>That post is a sign of society becoming too safe. People are now so bored that they go out of their way to find something that can be their sabre tooth tiger. They need that existential threat to rally against. Another anon said busy body.
      I agree with you.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why would that bother anyone at all?
    That sidewalk is w i d e.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That guy should find the gay that has a problem with him parking his motorcycle outside the store and chase him through the walmart with the motorcycle.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Enormously, I would like to choke the life out of every single twitter user.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>not in the way
    >frees up a parking spot for a car
    >located in a safe spot out of traffic for kids to have a bit of fun ogling it
    I don't park my bike like that because I'm concerned some frickhomosexual or Karen is going to vandalize it out of some perverted sense of "justice" as a temporary escape from the suffering that can begrudgingly be considered their lives, but neither do I judge anyone who does.
    >curbside pickup - "park here"
    He's curbside and the sign is located on the curb, not on the road, so "here" is up off the through road. Just following instructions 🙂

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only because it's a Harley, the worst part of riding a motorcycle is getting associated with these subhumans

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I get how this would inconvenience the average amerisphere but could drive a car down that side walk

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

One bike doesn't block much. But the issue is that it will embolden others to also park their bikes there, to the point it does become blocked.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Motorcyclist here. I will park where I want. I won't pay for parking. I will take toll roads and cover my plates. I will take gaps, filter, and use the shoulder to pass any cars I want to. I will pull in front of you at every light. I will do what I want and no I won't stop. If it bothers you, man up buy a bike and the fun

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bet anything this account is run by some /n/igger yimby walkable city communist. Motorcycles parking on the sidewalk is good as long as it's done with consideration for the people that use it. Guy could've moved it a little more out of the way, but ultimately this frees up parking spaces for cars and trucks with minimal to no impact on pedestrian traffic. I do it on my electric motorcycle all the time and no one has ever had an issue with it.
    I think this has more to do with the public's negative perception of the rider than any genuine argument against what they're doing.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I never understood why its a nono for motorcycles to act as bicycles? As long as I keep a reasonable speed and the bike isn't a frick off huge Harley gaycycle, why shouldnt I be able to drive on the riverbed or occasionally on sidewalks or strap my bike into the bicycle rails?

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's legal to park on the footpath here. I exercise that privilege whenever possible. Same with filtering.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *