Doge

Burnout paradise looking ass. I love how now 6 pack mean 6 cylinders.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i do too, but man why EV one looks much more better then normal one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Four door looks better, window and roofline doesn't fit a 2 door

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's the hood
        the EV incorporates the '99 charger's R-wing
        the IC version has a power bulge instead although it probably utilizes the same aerodynamics to make the cowl work.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It looks horrendous. Just like the abomination you just linked.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

reminds me of the stratus. that's hilarious

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

GTA 5 car looking ass

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

GTA5 had it before it even came out. Rockstar devs based it on the concept.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZkYMm7S.png

Burnout paradise looking ass. I love how now 6 pack mean 6 cylinders.

Ugly, but better looking than a tesla or chinkmobile.

A six pack ITB would be absolute god tier.

There will never be an ITB I6 in a production car ever again.

https://i.imgur.com/st18U7L.jpg

For what purpose?

based

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I like it. I don't think I'd trust a Dodge; but the styling is nice. I'm hoping we're done with overly busy designs and we can get back to clean lines.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Oh yeah that reveal was today, wasn't it?
    Can't wait to see how dodgefrens cope

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A six pack ITB would be absolute god tier.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>500hp twin turbo straight 6 on a chassis based on the quadrifoglio with dodge styling.
    Sounds like a winning combo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FIX IT AGAIN TONY

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>8 speed automatic and all wheel drive is the only drivetrain option
      Straight into the fricking trash

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>muh Manuel
        Ok, boomer, you can keep your carbs and single ply tires too

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i don't like anything about this. they should have rebooted some other nameplate for the I6, like the daytona.

6. 1 month ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

If they offer the Six Pack as the TT Hurricane with a manual that would be pretty based.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>5,838 lbs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No one cares about the EV version, m8

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

my moat does

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why is Mr. Great Gatsby in the shot?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Objectively good looking

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

notice how they put the car in orange specifically to activate neurons in the african american brain?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You're stupid. Pic rel.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Crazy how they even put the stars and bars up there, though I thought the 1488 license plate was a bit much.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

yes i'm sure dodge still totally avows general lee and is proud of it and will not cuck to any pressure

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

they still acknowledge it just without the flag. the charger will always look great in orange anyway.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My homie, the general Lee is the same year they based the body style off of

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Announcement vid:

They had months to make the intro animation not look like ass.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the vid looks like 2012 video game

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'd play a game where you travel through time to instigate beefs between all the major automotive brand historical figures like some weird Wipeout prequel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Timothy Kuniskis travels back to 1910 in a new Charger
      >Doesn't bet on famous sports games, doesn't buy stocks before the price goes, and doesn't try to stop the JFK assassination, Pearl Harbor, or try to stop 9/11.
      >Simply tells the Dodge brothers how cool the new electric Dodge cars are.
      >Leaves.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Detroit in 1910
      >black police officer
      yeah ok

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah and I counted 50 stars on the yank flag. I'm sure there weren't even 50 states back then.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

in 1910
        police officer
        >yeah ok

Actually they did have black police officers by then. In fact even earlier. Here's info from the Detroit Historical Society:

>The Detroit Police Department embraced innovation and change in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In 1893, L.T. Toliver became the city’s first African American police officer. Detroit’s police department was the first in the country to use automobiles for patrol, in 1909. In 1922, the department became the first in the nation to use radio dispatch technology
        >During the 1920s, the Police Department expanded to tackle escalating crime but it also became more controversial; some citizens claimed there was a deliberate policy of recruiting white southerners who would keep black residents in check
        >Beginning in the 1950s, the population of Detroit began to change. Many white citizens relocated to the suburbs and remaining African American citizens often clashed with the predominantly white police force. The strain grew to a climax in July 1967, when the city erupted in violence after police raided an afterhour’s club in a largely black neighborhood, arresting 82 people

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

in 1910
        police officer
        >yeah ok

Actually they did have black police officers by then. In fact even earlier. Here's info from the Detroit Historical Society:

>The Detroit Police Department embraced innovation and change in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In 1893, L.T. Toliver became the city’s first African American police officer. Detroit’s police department was the first in the country to use automobiles for patrol, in 1909. In 1922, the department became the first in the nation to use radio dispatch technology
        >During the 1920s, the Police Department expanded to tackle escalating crime but it also became more controversial; some citizens claimed there was a deliberate policy of recruiting white southerners who would keep black residents in check
        >Beginning in the 1950s, the population of Detroit began to change. Many white citizens relocated to the suburbs and remaining African American citizens often clashed with the predominantly white police force. The strain grew to a climax in July 1967, when the city erupted in violence after police raided an afterhour’s club in a largely black neighborhood, arresting 82 people

>After the uprising, city officials created a special police task force called STRESS. (Stop the Robberies, Enjoy Safe Streets). Civil rights leaders charged that STRESS escalated the tensions between the police department and the city’s residents and was unjustly targeting African Americans. In 1974, Coleman Young, Detroit’s first African American mayor, disbanded STRESS and in 1976 hired William Hart, Detroit’s first African American police chief. By 1998, nearly 61% of the police force in Detroit was African American
        >At the end of the 20th century, Detroit had a reputation of being one of the most dangerous cities in the country and in 2000, the Detroit Free Press recorded that Detroit led the nation in fatal shootings by police. After William Hart’s 15-year tenure, six police chiefs served, among them the first female chief, Ella Bully-Cummings, until Chief James Craig took over in 2013. The Detroit Police Department continues to work at establishing effective community relations and to hold the department to high standards of professionalism and integrity

https://detroithistorical.org/learn/encyclopedia-of-detroit/detroit-police-department

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Half-expected this to transform into Epic Rap Battles of History a minute into this.

This is like 2010 gaming youtuber autism. What the frick were they thinking?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's pretty funny imo, they keep getting more ridiculous, if you saw the release for the demon 170 it was a video of a leprechaun injecting himself with an IV of ethanol and become a gigaleprechaun

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm just wondering if we're going to get a lot more of this once the kids that watched Nostalgia Critic grow up.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Those kids are in their 20s now and are in the workforce

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this so fricking corny and cheesy that I find it legitimately funny and thus actually entertaining to watch. Have we finally reached post-irony?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I think so, I found myself cracking up. "Is it good for the environment, idk, maybe" coming from the CEO was hilarious. All this nonsense to announce a car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Was this really intended to be released to the public or is this just more of an internal hype vid for Dodge corporate employees?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It is a public announcement vid

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

looks like a cut scene out of a late 2000's video game WTF?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Can an auto manufacturer sell a car with no engine and transmission? not just a boutique shop. It would be interesting to see a build it yourself vehicle.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This looks like they took an internal sales training video and posted it to YouTube.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why is it that burgers ALWAYS have to put goofy ass sounds to every scene (even in shit like documentaries)?

That being said the car looks good.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>touches infotainment with finger
        >[hollywood computer display sound]

lold

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Video is already getting shared like crazy for being cheesy

Marketing is working as intended.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

top tier cringekino
      needed more boomerposting

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

For me?
      It's 5:20 where the shitty CGI implies they are just very casually doing donuts at high speed between columns as Tim is explaining the history of the electric car or some shit

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I like it, still dont get the new logo though

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's a hint that they're going to start selling a rotary viper

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i like that 60s logo, tbh i will buy one of copart and import it to my shithool country.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They want to compete with Mitsubishi.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looks cool. An American supra. Will it have a manual?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

none of the photos seem to show one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Then I don't care.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Can these gays lop a cylinder off for a 5 cylinder? And make it hybrid… in something else?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nothing stopping you from swapping a vortec 3700 in an older charger/challenger

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

For what purpose?

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>lop cylinder off hurricane
    >make 5 cylinder
    >add tarbo
    >throw in wrangler

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I actually like it but it’s missing:

>V8 option for the halo ICE trim
    >I6 Ramcharger-style EREV option

Otherwise, it looks like it’d be a fun car, even if the obvious asterisks regarding Mopar build quality are hanging over it.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>lop cylinder off hurricane
    >make 5 cylinder
    >add electric motor
    >throw into caravan sideways

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>take two 5 cylinders
    >make into v10
    >add tarbos
    >make new viper

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>take pentastar
    >cut in half
    >make 3 cylinder
    >add tarbo
    >throw it into abarth

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>lop cylinder off huricane
    >viciously ram it up my tiny whiteboi ass
    simple as.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bring back the neon too, get Mitsubishi to sell the lancer tooling

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Bring back the neon
      They did and it was called the Dart, failed hard

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the Dart was great it just came out at the wrong time
        the platform is still around as the Fiat Tipo and Mexican Dodge Neon.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Was the Dart the one with the shit ass transmissions or was that the Avenger

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The Dart 2.0 and 2.4 had a garbage but servicable Hyundai automatic.
            The Fiat manny and dct on the 1.4 were actually pretty good, the dct had teething issues but got fixed fast.
            the 1.4 made the larger engines look like a joke, it even makes more torque than the tigershark that has an entire liter over it.
            it's like a big lazy srt-4. tune will get you over 200 HP easy and the trans can take it (injectors max out first).
            The Darts problems are mostly electrical because it's literally an Italian car built by Michiganders and later, Mexicans. The uconnect head unit is the worst of them all because it is effectively the beta test for the 8-inch Uconnect in the rest of Dodge's lineup, and the ECU/BCM are locked down with PROXI which prevents simple module replacement without a scan tool to run the Proxi alignment.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Caliber/Patriot/Compass with the CVT, an absolutely frickawful transmission that they later replaced with Hyundai automatics that were not great but reliable

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It looks good, but there is simply no avoiding the elephant in the room

RIP DODGE RIP CHALLY WALLY
    YOU DID GOOD, KID

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Or get Mazda to let Stellantis to use the mazda3 platform for a new neon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Stellantis makes enough hatches on their own they don't need other people's platforms

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Not a hatch, also remember the Volkswagen Routan? Let Mazda use the caravan to make a Mazda van, also use cx-90 for a durango

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the Mazda 3 is a hatchback

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Let Mazda use charger or challenger for a mazda6, also that Mazda sports car just use it for a viper

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tim: it runs on lithium
    >john: the elixir?
    >tim: no, we tried making a car that ran on alcohol last year though
    >cut to horace in the back seat with a dumbfounded expression clearly thinking "mmmm gasohol" like homer simpson

frickin lost right there

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>almost 6000 pounds

Hard pass

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's just the EV version

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Burnout paradise looking ass
    Best DA game by a fricking mile
    NECK SELF
    >I love how now 6 pack mean 6 cylinders.
    Chrysler always was full of dipshits and they sell cars to white trash and Black folk. Glad they're dead. Now nigs will go back to Nissan en masse.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Best DA game by a fricking mile
      Not even the best Burnout game

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

There's just something off about this design. They couldn't decide between full retro blockiness or more modern aero. The whole side looks unresolved and bland.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They have done everything they can to hide that hatchback but it's just impossible

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I love the back and side of this thing, but hate that cheesey 80s cyberpunk front bullshit that everyone and their mother are doing now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

so when is chevy coming out with it's electric monte carlo and el camino versions to compete?

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds wise.
    I6 > V8

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I6

dyson vac

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

One of the few times I might prefer the 4 door to the coupe. It just feels more right.
    The cynic in me says this will be a complete disaster readability wise, but I think it looks cool. Time will tell

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I do too. The coupe was definitely the afterthought.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

EV's aren't going to be the future. Gas will still be used and I am betting Dodge will bring back the bigboy engines later on. FOMO gay's will probably buy the first models, just to say they have the new charger, but we'll see how well the sales go in the first round and if not too hot, they'll probably bring back the hemi's.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>bring back the hemi's
      They are still making them as crate engines.
      I wouldn't worry about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>EV's aren't going to be the future. Gas will still be used and I am betting Dodge will bring back the bigboy engines later on

>bring back the hemi's
      They are still making them as crate engines.
      I wouldn't worry about it.

back the hemi's
      >They are still making them as crate engines.
      >I wouldn't worry about it.

I bet it's going to be like New Coke in the 1980s. They're going to release EVs. The public won't really like them that much, they won't sell very much. Republicans will regain power in the US, either in 2024 or if not, then in 2028. We'll find more oil deposits (like we always do), and by that time, Israel might have completely expelled all Palestinians and begun to seriously dive into their own offshore oil production. We may see further collaboration or with or takeover of the Saudis and existing gulf states. Point being, by the mid 2030s we could be looking at an age of cheap gasoline not seen since the first weeks of covid or the 1990s.

Once that happens, Dodge will "bring back the V8s" after a 10 or 15 year break and automotive enthusiasts will flock to buy them and rejoice while proclaiming their love of brand. EVs will likely still exist even then for the eco-conscious crowd. There is a market demand for EVs that automakers should fill, but we may have reached saturation point. Who are the people right now who can afford a new car but are not buying an EV? If they don't want an EV now, why would they want one in the future?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Once that happens, Dodge will "bring back the V8s" after a 10 or 15 year break and automotive enthusiasts will flock to buy them and rejoice while proclaiming their love of brand.
        the problem is every time dems get back in charge they advance another slew of enviro regs designed to kill cars. so a republican president gets in and pulls back a bit - great. as a company you're not going to bet a billion dollars that the next democrat president won't immediately make up for lost time

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>We'll find more oil deposits
        This has literally never been a problem. US has been a net exporter for years. Apart from that the "oil is not renewable and a limited resource" is one of the greatest crocks of shit ever sold to the public.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

WHAT'S THE FRICKING PRICE YOU moronS

>50K for the straight 6 engine lmao

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it looks like a 70's jap shitbox

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Car looks great right up until the very front. That grill and splitter where they meet the fender, looks like a ventriloquist dummy.

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

wait so they're making an ICE one too?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes, been known for a while but was made official today. 550hp

ITT: Dodge homosexuals coping

Its a proven chassis combine wirh an engine configuration that bmw has been using to spank competition for years, and it doesn't look like a nu bmw

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

why on earth would they go trying to beat bmw at their own game now rather than doing what has been selling insanely well for years

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What is the difference between a Charger and a Challenger?

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I love how now 6 pack mean 6 cylinders
    I made a similar mistake when I was in high school and thought I knew a lot about cars. Someone asked about our friend's classic car with a six pack and I said it meant six speed transmission. I still feel like a moron twenty years later. At least now Dodge themselves are more moronic than me. Hollow victory, anyway. RIP Dodge.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tt I6
    >looks like a celica

JDM gays should love this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

JDM gays would like it if it wasn't fricking massive

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ITT: Dodge homosexuals coping

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think it looks cool. Chargers really never looked that cool to me, it was just the V8 that made them interesting (though I do think the most recent model looked better than the originals). This looks sleek. Only downside I see is no V8 options

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So you're the dick head who got the monkey's paw.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stellantis is dying in the US. Their 50% price hikes over the last 5 years bite them in the ass and now they can’t move shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah don't they have over a year of oversupply on lots nationally now

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What’s the kerb weight of the i6 ICE?g2gh

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

someone is gonna drop a hellcrate in it day one

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The sedan model is going to very obviously be the most popular model because of this. My bet is that their will be aftermarket shops where you can bring in the car to get the hurricane swapped for a Hemi/Hellcat/Hellaphant engine, to which stallantis will sue them instead of just offering a V8 model themselves

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The worst thing about this is if they had just continued the V8 then it would sell really good. At best the EV is going to sell out the first year and then drop off a cliff the second, meanwhile the sedan is going to do okay until the hurricane engine reveals itself to be shit. Stallantis, being too stupid to realize the problem and being o arrogant to be called wrong, will probably just cancel the whole thing and shutter Dodge/Chrysler.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>The worst thing about this is if they had just continued the V8 then it would sell really good. At best the EV is going to sell out the first year and then drop off a cliff the second, meanwhile the sedan is going to do okay until the hurricane engine reveals itself to be shit. Stallantis, being too stupid to realize the problem and being o arrogant to be called wrong, will probably just cancel the whole thing and shutter Dodge/Chrysler.

They literally can't since their overall fleet fuel economy is garbage to the point where they'd be fined for continuing to make them. Ford's V8s survived thanks to them selling enough eggshit hybrids and EVs to balance out the V8s in their Mustangs and trucks.

The EV Charger doing well would theoretically be just the breather needed to do a run of Hemi engines in an enthusiast trim similar to how the V8 came back in Raptor Rs. I'm personally hoping for an EREV Charger a couple years down the line since it'd be nice to have the EV Charger's instant torque without its bullshit limited range.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Consider this means Toyota must have the available credits from their fat hybrid lineup to make a proper not-BMW supra or even make a new LFA that remains naturally aspirated.

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looks like shit. Or rather, super bland. Like a PS2 era GTA car bland. It will look outdated in just a couple of years.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>gas turbo 6

now i will buy your car

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It think these could look really good with steelies and a bullbar

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

frick off glownig

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The police dept of my hometown just introduced a full Tesla platform after having Crown Vics and a few V8 Chargers for decades. I imagine they're going to jump for these like crazy as soon as they become available for police departments. They also still have near mint condition 96 V8 Caprices in active use as detective and city official vehicles. I see them driving around in fricking pristine condition still.

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why is it so big?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *