Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my winter car fricking when

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>my winter car
      this kek
      less of the hurr durr go buy food more of the you will die if you go outside lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>less of the hurr durr go buy food more of the you will die if you go outside lmao
        MWC will have both lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>my winter car
      this kek
      less of the hurr durr go buy food more of the you will die if you go outside lmao

Supposedly coming out this year at some time

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>my winter car
      this kek

[...]
      Supposedly coming out this year at some time

gon be gud

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Don't cal yourself a car guy if you haven't built the Satsuma, wrecked the car and killed yourself in it and start from scratch again
      ftfy

can't wait for that

Just alt + f4 when you die and backup saves regularly.

backup save doesn't work anymore

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>backup save doesn't work anymore
        wdym

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>die
          >change save files
          >no "Continue" in the game menu

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Does MSc edit still work? Saved my last file. All my vehicles were missing but the moped. After looking for hours and not finding them I used MSc edit to spawn em home.
            >but anon how did you not know where
            I play drunk a lot.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>using MSC editor

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

I had to get msc editor because before I started backing up saves my tractor got rear ended by an opel manta causing me to run over 6 people and get arrested and either the daysofbool got stuck or I was doing 20 years for the accident.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>rear ended by an opel manta
            DONT LAUGH
            YOUR DAUGHTER MIGHT BE INSIDE

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I think there's nothing wrong with it in my situation. It also wasn't just because I play drunk I put it down for a few months. If I'd have played the next day I'm sure if have found em np.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

probably just steam pulling the data from your last play (where you died).
            put the file there with the game open, close it and then reopen.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't really want to spend $30 on a game that isn't actually good but just silly for the sake of being silly. $5 maybe but hah.

Make it a diesel so you really gotta crank that shit to get it started every single time you cold start it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Make it a diesel
        Super hard mode, no one on DA can finish ot as no one has any idea how to time an injection pump

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

if it's worth mentioning, the steam version may as well also be a GOG version. there is no copy protection at all. you can zip it up your steam copy and send it to another machine and it runs just fine. TG probably knew this game would be popular with rural poorgays and likely just doesn't care.

using save files created in other versions does tend to cause problems, and i've told plenty of people on steam forums to just stop being pussies who use downloaded saved games because it was probably not made on the build you're playing. mismatches makes entire buildings disappear somehow.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Okay now what?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Impressive, very nice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

get some beer from teimo

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You are dork of the pussy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

PERKELE

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nice svoboda

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/8kAHQe5.jpg

get some beer from teimo

what car is this and how do i acquire one

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Datsun A100
        The other one is a Škoda 120L

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Škoda 120L
          120GLS thank you very much.

[...]
          what car is this and how do i acquire one

You find a shell of one in a barn you buy for a 100 bucks and assemble it during the summer.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How you get that pass inspections and emission tests in finland?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Inspections
            By not being a shitheap?
            >emission tests
            Old enough to not almost have them. They only test idle, which is piss easy to cheat through.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You dont, prices went up a lot. Now you gotta pay 10k€ for one in finland and its even harder to find elsewhere in europe.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

god i need an irl shitbox like this

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Buy one?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I have the feeling Anon likes the idea of driving around Finland in a clapped out shitbox more than actually doing it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Many such cases, couldn't be me though

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

sovl
            well, frozen sovl and probably frozen ass too but anyways

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>build satsuma
    >AI traffic an hero
    >crash and die
    >car is kill
    >grind 10,000 marks for Fricktardi to repair your crumpled wreck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just alt + f4 when you die and backup saves regularly.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>save scumming a life simulator
        you are a joyless gimp.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because it's much more enjoyable to catch a bus then hichhike and toeing your car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>he doesn't know about uncle's stash
      ngmi

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How do I get rid of the flys buzzing sound without showering every 5 minutes?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Mosquito spray in the store.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you just stop noticing it like the hallway beep

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Low pitch buzzing is flies. High pitch buzzing is mosquitoes. Seems like nobody realizes it

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm busy in life and every time I get close to finishing I end up dying in some stupidass way

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just alt f4 out when you die. And backup saves. I have died multiple times, but never let it save itself.

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

I honestly gotta say don't frick with permadeath because my car did a summersault onto the roof of my house unloading groceries one time and also backup your saves.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Don't listen to those pussies. Permadeath is for men.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>waste 150 hours of my life
    >satsuma starts finally
    >immediately sends a rod into space.
    this game is fricking amazing I am not saying that with a hint of sarcasm. This game genuinely captures everything

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It looks like a mobile game but is damn near the most realistic car game I've ever seen
      My Winter Car is supposed to be hard as frick though cause now there's gonna be a survival element to it, like having to cut and burn firewood to stay warm

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This game's world feels more alive than most AAA open world games.

7. 2 months ago
    Greased Geese

paint yourself blue

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I honestly gotta say don't frick with permadeath because my car did a summersault onto the roof of my house unloading groceries one time and also backup your saves.

Hahaha look at this newbie trying to fit in again.
      Cringe

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Mindbroken

8. 2 months ago
    vibacva

Test

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

robot? What kinda psyop is this? Is this the next le epic top ten scary unsolved DA mysteries video subject?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>early access for eight years

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why did they change the spray paint colors? They used to look good but now they're dog shit

• 2 months ago
      s10fag

Sinister diesel sued the devs because they had trademarked that colour blue.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I played that game before it turned to shit

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i purchased the game loaded in didn't understand the interface and quit immediately then refunded it

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Weuf

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>4 pot wrong wheel drive econoshit
    Euros need to be rangebanned

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

he has never thrown around european fwd shitbox
      ngmi

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

idgaf about "throwing around" your 80hp cuckbox

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Shame about your burnt out dopamine receptors. Maybe one day someone will make a clone with an old Camaro or something

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

With a name like satsuma, it should be tangerine colored

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I played b4 you could turn off perma death and seat belts and all that handholding.
    >after dozens of deaths and restarts finally have a good run going
    >painstakingly piece car together
    >remember all my fluids everything it's done after hours of grinding
    >pull it out, decide to take it for some beer
    >driving down road hit bump that isn't actually there
    >fender falls off
    >throw it in the back
    >start driving again
    >another bump that doesn't exist kills character
    It's actually a top 10 game. You can't explain how fun it is because your story will sound miserable but it's so frickin funny in the end. You just have to tell them to try it and find out for themselves.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>losing is fun
      It’s the dwarf fortress for car enthusiasts

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anyone made this game's controls work on a steam deck? I played with it for a few minutes a while back and couldn't make it playable.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I played a long time ago.
    Now I will perform My Summer Car (Freedom Edition) with a fricked up '72 Skylark I just bought.

Wish me luck.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's rare for a game to get worse and worse with every update. Congratulations to that Suomi guy for doing it anyway.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

satana!

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I played build 172 too much back in the day when someone leaked it here.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Post your strategies
    Mine:
    >build the car, except the engine
    >get the haybale call - do it
    >get grandmothers call for food - do it
    >get the keys to the Gifu
    >annoy Fleetari to get the vandalism job
    >do vandalism job
    >after that earn money (wrecked cars, firewood delivery, septic tanks) to build the engine with new parts from Fleetari and pass the inspection. The reason for waiting with septic job, firewood delivery and wrecked cars job is that those job are official and you will get bigger fine after the vandalism act if you have done those before

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Is the money you're saving worth the money you're not earning? Is the job even worth doing? What are you going to do with all that booze?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yes, the -50% discount for services is worth it imo

>play game 3 years ago
        >decide to play again
        >no van
        >no truck
        >flies everywhere
        >die with no helmet
        >die with no seatbelt
        >die with no windshield
        >mr hitler murders you for flipping him off
        >go to jail for 2 years irl time for the most minor incident
        >everything costs a million dollars
        whoever made msc edit to make the game actually playable is a genius

Game was meant to be no fun, it serves its purpose

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>play game 3 years ago
      >decide to play again
      >no van
      >no truck
      >flies everywhere
      >die with no helmet
      >die with no seatbelt
      >die with no windshield
      >mr hitler murders you for flipping him off
      >go to jail for 2 years irl time for the most minor incident
      >everything costs a million dollars
      whoever made msc edit to make the game actually playable is a genius

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I just rebuild the engine parts and slap this shitbox together asap. I get the mansion wheels just get it rolling.
      I start making kilju and do the firewood job and the septic job when available.
      Dont care about the income because the fine is still low enough to break even when I get the roll cage. Everything after that is dirt cheap.

I dont:
      Strawberries
      Grandma because she is barely ever at home
      Haybales
      Its just not worth the time

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

if those fricking hay bales weren't so hard to pick up I'd actually do it but living like a poor person on fish and sausages washed down by beer until the poop truck is available and fire wood gets called in is more than enough to get some sick rims to slap on your rusted out shitbox.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i did an entire writeup on how to do optimal haybale delivery in the comments section on the fandom wiki. some details might have changed since 4 years ago, like i know food spoils now, but the grand strategy shouldn't have changed.

you don't use the tractor forks to pick up the hay bales. you bring the sofa, place it behind your parked trailer like a ramp, and use your beer case to push the hay bale up it like a ramp. standing up you can fit 5 hay bales plus the sofa. some nerd tried arguing with me about how ackchsually you can fit 6, but i tried that shit and they'll randomly glitch the frick out and shoot out of your trailer. just do 5 at a time.

i forget all the other details but iirc it's a minimum of 3 trips. just go read the autistic essay i wrote if you care to.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

haybale delivery is fricking ass
      it takes 7 god damn hours to do in one go and barely pays more than a firewood delivery
      i get the game's sense of humor of playing "haha finland so boring right" cards the whole time, but that job plays the entire deck at once.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>give uncle a ride
      >steal his money
      >knock him out when he shows up
      >problem solved

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

garbage and gay game
    developer can't be assed to build a proper tutorial and you have to rely on the wiki instead of learning the game on your own (which is impossible)

that and it forces you to spend a inane amount of time in prison if you dare speed or drink and drive, to the point that you have to use a save editor to cheat out of prison

Why the frick do people like this garbage game? It shouldn't even have a pricetag with how bad it is.
    You can't even roll back versions without pirating the previous versions unironically

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>wahh no tutorial
      wow almost like building a car in the early 90s
      >you have to spend an insane amount of time in jail for drunk driving or speeding
      yeah cause it's europe

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>yeah cause it's europe
        are you moronic, even from serious crimes you only get couple years in europe and get thrown to luxury hotel compared to american prison system.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Well seeing as the cell was to yourself and you got food yeah that is luxury

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Finland had a lower threshold and higher penalties

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

homie finland is probably best country in the world to end up in prison, if you even get to sentenced there in first place.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nobody here but you is talking about the quality of incarceration

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are delusional if you think that finns will go to jail, its tutorial tier even for criminals. Theres no serious fine for anything.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

According to their own government they arrest an average of 60 people every day for drunk driving

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

homie finland is probably best country in the world to end up in prison, if you even get to sentenced there in first place.

Nobody here but you is talking about the quality of incarceration

You are delusional if you think that finns will go to jail, its tutorial tier even for criminals. Theres no serious fine for anything.

According to their own government they arrest an average of 60 people every day for drunk driving

Are you autistic Black folk actually, seriously arguing about the realism and in-life accuracy of my summer car?
          Go get fricking jobs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>tutorial
      I shouldn't be so surprised that someone on DA doesn't know how an engine works

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the car building is the easy part of the game, the other shit makes no sense. not even the same guy, this game wasn't very entertaining.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I really enjoyed it back when you could do the rally in the first week if you knew what you were doing.
          I guess after that he just hit a wall in terms of improving the driving and the car building aspects of the game so he just started adding stupid bullshit to waste my time instead.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The other shit is kinda the point. The barriers surrounding a car focused hobby. The lifestyle of tuning on the weekend and ripping sick c**t donuts in the yard. If you need a creative mode you should just play car mech simulator.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Was the in-game manual never added to the game? One of the early suggestions that got thrown around a lot was a Satsuma service manual, having disassembly instructions on hand and having to interpret them backwards would be a very fitting "tutorial". But yeah, the jank and intentional annoyance was funny in the earlier versions when the rest of the game was fairly straightforward, adding too many moving parts to it just makes it needlessly intimidating and the prison is unfathomably gay.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I built the Satsuma when the game first released and had a ton of fun
    Installed the game last year for nostalgia and holy frick what did they do? Everything is just as wonky and awkward as it always was, just with added annoying shit to make it as gay as possible. The changed meters are straight up horrendous. I remember i was able to get the car going within 2-3 in game days and get to smashing. I gave up on the replay when I had spend 3 irl days micromanaging my meters to finally get the piece of shit running. Hooked up my wheel to have a cool little rally experience. Wheel support was dogshit. Uninstalled. Fantastic use of dev time, Black person

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm doing my latest playthrough on the current build (after hundreds of hours on pirated versions) and it's not any harder. There is just more content. You can absolutely build the car in your first couple days. Uncle gives you enough money to buy fluids and necessary parts. After that, keep your trailer full of wood, keep a bucket of kilju brewing and hoon the satsu.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Its more annoying. It all takes away from the car building part. They should have added a sandbox mode where you dont have to mess with the death and money stuff.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Is it that hard to install msc editor and cheat it money and food?

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I built it when the leaked version came out. Too lazy to do it again

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had pull the engine and replace every part. It's running well now. I installed racing suspension and am saving up for a roll cage and harness.

This game is not suitable for permadeath. There is way too much bullshit like randomly launching into the air. I once loaded a save and found my satsuma crammed into the hallway of the house. It's a modder's playground if you are able to set rules for yourself. I don't save scum much and if I die I take the bus home and pick up the pieces.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I was interested in this game until i learned that it's not actually all that realistic and is missing a ton of details.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Its realistic as gta, thats how rural finland was in 1995, its a parody but still pretty realistic experience.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I think he's talking about the mechanical side of building the car which yea, it's really not picture perfect but it never claimed to be and it's just as accurate as games like mechanic simulator that you'd expect to be pretty dead on.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Have you tried the new Wrench Beta on Steam?
    It's significantly more detailed than MSC when it comes to the mechanic part.

It doesn't have any of the "gameplay" stuff though.

There's sockets, impacts, wrenches, torqueing to spec, etc...

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's great but I hope Topless doesn't find out about it. The last thing MSC needs is physical bolts

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>torqueing to spec
      Extremely unrealistic that is. Unless it's measuring spec in uga dugas, tight, frickin tight, and FRICKIN TIGHT.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You can do that. You can impact everything to 500 lb-ft like a real lube tech if you want. It's up to you

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I build race cars. If you use a torque wrench on certain shit youre just telling me how little you understand mechanically. Or should I say that you're a wrenchlet. Especially considering sometimes those specs are wrong. If you break the torque wrench out for a brake job you're immediately written off as an idiot. That's just frickin tight.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the only thing that needs to be torqued are rodcaps, mains, oil pickup, cam retainer, head bolts, flywheel/pressure plate/bellhousing and the rest can just be drenched in loctite and tightened by feel. aside from shit inside the transmission or the rear axel.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

that being said I watched a guy put a john deere 9l together with exclusively an air impact and im sure it was fine.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Black person like I said I build race cars for a living and you can

that being said I watched a guy put a john deere 9l together with exclusively an air impact and im sure it was fine.

Oh okay you get it. It'll be fine. I do use torque wrench on rears on internal motor yeah. This all started as a joke that mechanics don't though. You get it though. My man

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>claims to "build" race cars
            >doesn't care about proper methods
            Shit larp or your cars must suffer more failures than average. Or are you working on your wifes sons go kart?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well I don't do the whole car good point. I assemble the engines and dyno tune them. Then other guys smarter than me look at what I've produced and make changes with their knowledge. And Im at the track to fix shit if it breaks. On the race cars I do it all precisely. On your civic it doesn't matter. My point isn't that specs don't matter at all, my point is you people act like if you don't hit that exact number there will be catastrophic consequences and it scares people out of the hobby. You're either midwits trying to pretend replacing parts is hard or lower and actually believe that. It's not hard, Joe blow can in fact figure out and do what he needs to.

I use my torque wrench on most things because I love my car, and it's fun to use

Hey if you got it and it fits where you want, go ahead. Especially if that gives you joy. Keep wrenching.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I use my torque wrench on most things because I love my car, and it's fun to use

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pegboards

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Added more detail to the engines, dirt, spot welds, more removable and installable parts, things like oil cooler

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i'm currently letting the game run in the background while I get through my 5 days of jail time.
    pena is a fricking dick

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>jailtime
      >download MSCeditor
      >load save file
      >set jail time to 1
      >set fatigue to 100
      Sleep and you're out. Also you can copy a coordinate on the map then click on player and paste it in the coordinates.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

UGH I had to actually learn how to build the world's simplest vehicle 0/10 would not recommend

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

couldn't even find the press to win key on my keyboard absolute garbage

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Don't call yourself a car guy if you haven't built the Satsuma GT
    ftfy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

*clears throat*

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

For me, it's "Total idiot & full idiot"

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People are totally missing the point of this game, its not car simulator its finland simulator. Buy sausages, beer and head to summer cottage.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Pretty much this, that game depicted my childhood pretty accurately

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

God I hate seeing youtubers play MSC, the only playthrough I could stand was Squirrel cause he's been the only one who didn't completely take the piss out of it and actually kinda got the point of it

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i havent built the satsuma and i bet most guys out here havent either

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that is the crustiest frickin k24z3 i have ever seen

37. 1 month ago
    dead

datsun 120A hetkessä se lahoaa

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *