Don't tailgate me if you can't keep up

>driving home from work in my low hp sports coupe
>going 45 mph in a 40 zone
>big SUV starts tailgating me wanting me to speed up
>approaching an S curve with a suggested speed of 30 mph
>takes the corner at 50 mph leaving the SUV behind because they had to slow down to 30 mph
>had me feeling like

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Careful around those bends, Anon, your bus pass might fly out of your Mcdonalds strutred incelbox

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Coupes are not incel boxes.
      Incel boxes are 4 door Sedans. I know this because I have never had sex.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>bus pass
      >with car
      you’re on so many layers of DA memes you can’t think straight

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I did this to a BRZ the other night in my oversized trugg but I stayed on his tailgate the whole time.
    Your shitty little gaymobile isn't dagumi's car and you aren't dagumi. 50mph through an S-turn isn't fast. Don't let your Bus pass hit you on the way out.
    >Verification not required

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

here if you see a very well used or beat up hilux or land cruiser it's 90% chance they're a local and they fly around the bends like they're nothing. it's funny when you see a flashy new jeep or whatever with a shitbox land cruiser right up its ass because it slowed down for a gentle curve

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Had the opposite for me (sort of) some gaylord in a fully kitted out landy or something wouldn't let me past on a windy road which then turned to dirt because I was in an absolute shitbox Hyundai Excel and he assumed his custom tray and fancy off-road shock absorbers would make up for his high center of gravity and two metric tonnes of weight.
        When we got to a straight on the dirt he hogged the middle of the road and I had to blast past him inches away while half on the loose stuff on the edge of the road - the c**t really did not want to let me past.

Then I proceeded to absolutely mogg him through the tight twisty rally section ahead because Excels are actually quite handy on the dirt.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i find that the ones worthy of being in one of those instagram overlander meme pics are much more likely to be homosexuals. a well used or beat up one tends to be owned by more chill people. usually.
          best one i ever came across was one caked in mud carrying two equally dirty dirt bikes in the back and doing 50 above wherever he could. he still took the bends fast enough that it looked like he was gonna flip kek. after a while of chasing him down the road he eventually waved me ahead at a passing section, i looked over at him and saw that he also had a shit eating grin, i think he was just stoked to see an old shitbox being pushed even just a bit. gave him a thumbs up and kept up the pace until we got within the city limits and started coming up to traffic again

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

also top kek. can only imagine how assblasted he would've been for some shitbox hyundai to mog him

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>The Initial D larper who thinks driving at the absolute edge of his car's limit (the posted speed limit) fears the beat hilux or land cruiser tailgating him that passes him like it's nothing in the windiest part of the mountain pass
        heh... nothing personnel, gayumi...

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the worst is being stuck behind a tesla or the porsche suv and them going 25mph for several miles on a winding road and not just letting you pass, and then as soon as theres a straight away they speed up to 80mph and feel justified for being slow as frick the rest of the time

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

American drivers are the worst.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Maintaining about 40 in a 35
    >Guy rides my ass
    >Uses middle turn lane to angrily pass me
    What am I doing wrong? This happens a few times on this one stretch of road I go down. Am I slowing down without realizing it or something?
    I'm trying to determine if I'm the butthole and what I can do to improve or if I'm just being pressured into going faster.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Don't worry about it, if you are 5 over consistently then they are just being an butthole. If it bothers you being tailgated, just pull over to let them by. I usually do this, and then speed up to being just a little slower than the tailgater, let them be bait for the cops.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Turn hazards on, slow down, then pull over a little bit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The *only* rational poster ITT.
          Seriously folks, you gonna roll the dice in 2024?
          Psychos are everywhere.

>inb4 rammed
          >inb4 *bap* *bap* Bap* gunfire

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i did this to some shitbox mazda and he took about 10 secs before finally passing me. i think he was just surprised that someone let someone pass like that at all in this city.
            one cuv did this for me last year but i think my yellow headlights spooked him or something, it was in a quiet residential street and he definitely wasn't stopping to check a map.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>i think he was just surprised that someone let someone pass like that at all in this city.
            Yeah, although it's commonly done in other parts of the world like Mexico afaik.
            It's a cultural thing I suppose.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

a lot of people rarely leave the city and are not aware of the two lane winding road etiquette

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I do it slowly and safely if it's a new car because I know their pussies.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Consider putting on your hazards and pulling over to let them by. Sounds like they were an butthole, but if you’re going 20 over and there’s 1 car on the entire stretch of road and it’s in front of you going slow, it does cost you a lot of time.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The best way to frick with a tailgater is to take a corner way too fast. They don't know how to make ideal lines so they'll squeal or have to brake heavy mid turn and realize they're not actually near the level of performance to drive at the speed they're driving. They psychologically have to stay on your ass, even if you're heading into a corner too fast. They won't notice because they're staring at your ass thinking what an idiot you are for being in front of them.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's so fun to gap a dumb SUV driver that tails you.

I get stupid mid-life ladies in their Subaru tailgating me. As soon as I have room I blast and they flip. See them making faces and looking over when she keeps up. Also slams her breaks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Subaru women and SUVs are just unhinged

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's always enjoyable when some no skilled stacey assumes you're driving slow because you're scared or have no skill at driving but really I'm takumi hiding my power level and cruising and then I give them a little taste by late trailbraking into a tight corner and they give a few extra car lengths of respect thereafter.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you get tailgated you're either a speed limit cuck, going below the limit because you're a moron or in very rare cases they're a psychopath and you just let them pass. Kys OP

9. 2 months ago
    s10fag

I did this on a cloverleaf at around 70, she went offroading.

Why do women need to sit 2" off your bumper no matter what, especially at night

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They do it so they can “autopilot” of you and not have to think

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'll take 'Things that never actually happened' for 300, Alex.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>have frend that's a crotch rocket phenom
    >usually rides an ancient GS1000 because it's funner for him, nobody can keep up with him if he's on one of his gsxrs
    >he rarely shows a brake light, if you can stay with him you'll see a weight shift and a puff of smoke (he just downshifted and went wfo)
    >be him, heading out Hwy 36 from Red Bluff
    >see two bright red Ducs gaining in the mirrors, full race suits and flashy helmets
    >he thinks Hot Damn! these guys are moving
    >wicks it up to a decent pace
    >they're still there but they have to be wondering what's up with the GS, it's strangely hard to catch
    >4th gear sweeper approaches
    >they prob missed the butt cheek sneak and the puff of smoke
    >two Ducs missing from mirrors
    >slows and whips a b***h
    >they're both over the bank
    >they're ok but the bikes are not
    >Euro tourists on rented bikes
    >peeved that he didn't show brake lights
    >he lol'd and said he wasn't going fast enough to use them
    >calls buddy with a pickup and helps them get their wadded bikes back to town
    >they didn't seem very thankful for the help

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>he lol'd and said he wasn't going fast enough to use them
      kek rubbing salt in the wound

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I learned to drive the local twisties larping as dagumi in my dad's hand-me-down shitbox SUV. Luckily I wasn't so moronic that I crashed it (somehow) and he never found out. Now I have an actual sports car and can't believe I thought I was fast, though I like to think it taught me a good amount of car control/weight transfer and such.

In retrospect the way I drove it while it was literally falling apart around me was unimaginably stupid and careless to my own safety and that of others. I would never try it today, the body roll alone would be enough to make me shit myself.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *