Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I own James’ old civic, it’s like a 2001 silver civic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Did he let you suck his dick when you bought it?

• 3 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I didn’t buy it I got it for free
        If you’re reading this James thanks for the car

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

so you sucked his dick, got it.

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

No?
            It was just sitting on the side of a house taking up space

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you totally sucked his dick for his civic

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>get free car AND get to suck sum good dick
        Damn, mad jelly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do you frick dogs?

• 2 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I do?
        I don’t even remember that

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was confused I didn't see Jeremiah on the EV video and they instead put in the Mexican. Hope it don't go to downhill like Josh Weissman, that guy just murdered his style for cook book sales.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Hope it don't go to downhill like Josh Weissman, that guy just murdered his style for cook book sales.
      He found mass appeal, now it's a business instead of a passion project. For the few that strike it big, it's something they have to think about.

That ramen video was absolutely heretical. Sometimes tradition just makes more sense, even if it is poverty food.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never watched donut because they insist on loud=funny tier reddit zoomer humor and there's only 1 or 2 people on the channel who actually have a clue about cars, and they carry the entire program. some of their retrospectives are good though

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Also random cuts and zoom ins. It hurts my brain, it was made for tiktok children

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I mostly just watched Money Pit and High/Low car since they were actually cool to watch and somewhat informational. If pic related are the ones you are talking about, then they are the ones that just left.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The guy on the left knows his shit. Guy on the right is annoying trailer trash.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

he is ohio wrench monkey working for a tuning company.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

b b but these two and James are the only cool guys. Goddamn it!

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They literally started their own channel. This is an improvement unless you work for Donut media.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>James
          >zoomer beast bait is cool
          the frick is wrong with you

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the handsome guys left
        Well. I don't have any more reasons to watch donut.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>only watching media you can jerk it to
          god damn you homosexuals are insufferable

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>only 2 non-fat white guys on the show team up and leave to do their own shit.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

they were also the only 2 rednecks on the team. Zach from Ohio and Jer from Florida

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I enjoyed their video on rebuilding the engine. Got me in the mood for some wrenching.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Good idea, I will do the same. I don't even care for the crappy ranger build. I do like the algorithm suggestions of their 4 year old videos that I haven't watched

[...]
          It was a solid first video. Good pacing and production. Nothing felt awkward

wasn't a huge donut fan, but i guess i got onto it late (last 6 months or so?)
          bigtime looks good. hope it turns out well for them, seems like they have their heart in the right place.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can watch the first half of their Miata series for a similar vibe. The later half gets incorporated with unrelatable expensive shit that is given to them by sponsors which went against the entire point of the Miata build.

The worst offender was the shitty digital display that was just a raspberry pi in a case that clearly had severe lag issues that Zach had to pretend did not exist.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tbh that's only come in the last year or so - I noticed it too, you have to watch a bit of cringe content to find the good stuff.
      However, even the ranger build videos have been Mr beast tier, adhd energy - even though it's a cool build with heaps of cash spent. How they boil that down to 20 minute episodes is silly

https://i.imgur.com/gQ47A8M.jpeg

I mostly just watched Money Pit and High/Low car since they were actually cool to watch and somewhat informational. If pic related are the ones you are talking about, then they are the ones that just left.

Money pit and Hi low are exactly what the wrench inclined people want to see

Zach seems like a really cool guy and someone that knows something about cars.
      Jeremiah started looking weird some years ago, as if he lost weight but also bloated himself with either drugs or alcohol.

And yeah, Donut has been slowly going downhill for the last two years.

I've softened on Jeremiah, after watching the first big time video it sounds like he was sold a bait and switch, he just wants to find his niche. Then again, any person that wants to be a professional comedian is moronic. I also had the impression that zach and Jeremiah disliked one another, mostly because zach gets intense during builds and Jeremiah goofs off

Hi-low really exposed how shit Nolan and James really were. Jobe and Aaron utterly carried both teams and the show and the audience clicked on.

I like Nolan. He is passionate but humble. He's going from strength to strength as a presenter. He's perfect for the "just some friends in a garage trying to get shit to work" vibes... So hopefully he'll join big Time soon enough

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Anon, are you me?

>I've softened on Jeremiah
        Same. I didn't like him at first but he grew on me with these past several Money Pit videos. I feel like he has been able to be be more "natural" so to speak.

>I also had the impression that zach and Jeremiah disliked one another
        Also same. I think Jeremiah has enough mechanical knowledge to keep up with Zach. Also if

I should have included this in OP

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YygTo9B_vAc

is anything to go by, it kinda shows they are probably way more laid back behind the scenes and they get along well due to their circumstances.

>I like Nolan
        If James is really trying to focus on his acting career, I do hope Nolan goes to BigTime if he leaves. These ford ranger vids solidified for me that Nolan is earnestly trying his best (and the others are encouraging him to do so as well) to become mechanically inclined. Problem is, I think Nolan is the type of guy who'll go down with the ship unless he gets fired or it gets extremely bad because he is too comfortable to move.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>If James is really trying to focus on his acting career
          I thought he gave up on that forever ago?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Supposedly its the reason why he hasn't been participating in any of the vids lately

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>anon, are you me?
          He's literally me!

Yeah I'm looking forward to what big time can produce, because I'm not really into anything donut has put out lately. Hi low and money pit was the absolute peak, and I want more of that.

I still can't see how soulless they made the ranger Baja build, despite it being an awesome and expensive build

On a related note, I've been digging gears and gasoline lately. They've stepped up from being kinda homosexual wrenchers to being top quality automotive content producers. What I like about them is that they both actually race, and you see their race days, as well as all the builds and repairs directly influencing those race days.

Theyre also small and organic enough to not be rich and just flash cash around.

I would also add that Mighty Car Mods are going back to their roots of working on shit boxes, which is great. They've been on air for so long, it's hard for them to break new ground, but they still have plenty of gas left in the tank.

If you want long form, detailed build, I enjoy devin niemela as well, watching him restore his yellow evo.

Also, DA would probably appreciate Andy's little homestead as well, half of his videos are finding nearly junked old farming equipment and vehicles for dirt cheap and getting them running again. Super nice guy

That's been my main DA content digest of the past 6 months. I'm also downloading every episode of top gear to show my kids one day

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I never watched donut because they insist on loud=funny tier reddit zoomer humor and there's only 1 or 2 people on the channel who actually have a clue about cars, and they carry the entire program. some of their retrospectives are good though

https://i.imgur.com/NmGo7Mm.png

>Zach and Jeremiah are leaving
        >tfw when you lived long enough to see Donut die

>literally steal mighty mods shit for mass appeal.
        >start spamming click bait shit and shopping on x site.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They have some good videos but yeah, the personalities are very young and reddit

I prefer just normal people who are knowledgeable/passionate about cars

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I should have included this in OP

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YygTo9B_vAc

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the donut guys don't know shit about frick.
      >REAL MECHANIC REACTS
      it's all carslop. and the white guilt shit from james and nolan was gay as frick

these two were the only cool ones.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>white guilt shit from james and nolan was gay as frick
        I forgot about that. I can see James unironically drinking from that kool-aid bowl but it'd be surprising to see Nolan actually believe it, but then again they are from commiefornia so they all probably have the mind virus. Makes sense that the ones from Ohio and Florida are the ones not happy with their situation.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>white guilt shit from james and nolan was gay as frick
        I forgot about that. I can see James unironically drinking from that kool-aid bowl but it'd be surprising to see Nolan actually believe it, but then again they are from commiefornia so they all probably have the mind virus. Makes sense that the ones from Ohio and Florida are the ones not happy with their situation.

>white guilt shit

I must have missed this, qrd?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That anon might have a different instance, but the one I saw was about Henry Ford and what he was up to in Brazil. It was on their podcast. I don't remember much besides them looking like they were about to cry about how evil Ford was. I know I'm leaving out a lot of useful info.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Based Henry still making israelites and their little golems seethe to this day, even from the grave.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What a Chad

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Even his foundation is against Israel lel

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Dieselgate
        Some latest suspicious gay and idiotic normie alike

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>too much shilling
      rip

5. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

I watched one video where they put a turbo on a minibike
    i think theyre a bunch of gays

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>gaynut media dies
    And nothing of value was lost

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this

https://i.imgur.com/NmGo7Mm.png

no one cares about your gay YouTube shit

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good. Commie fricks deserve death.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ive never watched it

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zach seems like a really cool guy and someone that knows something about cars.
    Jeremiah started looking weird some years ago, as if he lost weight but also bloated himself with either drugs or alcohol.

And yeah, Donut has been slowly going downhill for the last two years.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>And yeah, Donut has been slowly going downhill for the last two years.

I think they're still doing ok, but it's clear that they've lost quite a bit of the "bunch of bros doing cool bro stuff" vibe. There are only so many "we review moronic amazon.com car accessories look at the thumbnail with our funny faces on it whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" videos you can watch. They haven't gone completely corporate or anything but you can definitely see that there has been a shift in tone. They're definitely tuned more toward zoomerhumor but if that's what it takes to get a 16 year old to pick up a wrench these days than frick it, go NUTS budd-eeeeey (explosion sound).

It'll be interesting to see how the new channel goes. It'll be pretty funny of they end up selling and then fix or six years from now a couple of guys that they have hired end up spinning off their own channel and making a video titled "Why We're Leaving BigTime" and the Hollywood cycle just repeats. If anything I'm happy that they'll be able to get the creative freedom that you lose when you're working for a company rather than working as a company.

This reminds me a lot of when Duncan and Roger left GW to form their own painting channel, if there are any other fa/tg/uys here.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It'll be pretty funny of they end up selling and then fix or six years from now a couple of guys that they have hired end up spinning off their own channel and making a video titled "Why We're Leaving BigTime" and the Hollywood cycle just repeats
        That's one of two ways it ends
        The other is that they don't have any money (because they don't fine tune how they suck sponsor dick) and have to shut down

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bro that's dermal fillers.
      I find his duck aesthetic endearing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Donut has been steadily going downhill since 2020.
      If corpos are interested in you, you're better of just dissolving entire project and splitting up.

https://i.imgur.com/6hyenUY.png

found this channel recently

CCF is based because they don't sugarcoat shit about cars and still try to gatekeep it from normies and social media morons.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>still try to gatekeep it from normies and social media morons
        i see what u mean but their discord is fully of trannies and furries

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Trannies and furries in nerd circles is what crack was to Black folk in 80s and 90s. Hard thing to admit but it is what it is.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how old are you? donut was always going to die they peaked during the fricking trump era

Halo is "dead" when was that popular and to whom, shit always dies.
    Top Gear has been dead for almost ten years now.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Donut sucks massive wieners

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry I only watch real car youtubers like:
    Scotty Kilmer
    Chris fix
    and those Indians that rebuild truck transmissions on the side of the road

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Look at that fricking forehead

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He has to put that extensive car knowledge somewhere

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>if your car has a turbocharger you're gay
      >if your car cost more than about $500 you've been ripped off
      >crappy jokes about wives and bad knees and no money
      Basic boomer shit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When was the last time this boomer homosexual made a real video and not a rant in front of a webcam?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

RIP Scotty

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

M539 Restorations if you like bee em dubs.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Scotty and Chrisfix are honestly on the same level as donut

All very reddit

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

God I miss old Scotty

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like that British GILF who wears loose clothes while doing random shit with her motorcycle.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i would like more information for research

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

bikerstuff

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

holy kek, the comments in her latest upload are priceless

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I regret checking out the comments.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's crazy just how much boomers simp for these prostitutes.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I like that British GILF who wears loose clothes while doing random shit with her motorcycle.

https://youtube.com/@bikerstuff2?si=cqTAM-6tMciSkxFy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

found this channel recently

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

frick off netgear

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

CCF is actually based.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they rub me the wrong way. same with drew peawiener.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Peawiener is a massive gay, I genuienly can't imagine anyone over 15 lasting more than a minute in. Ccf is the only auto channel that I still follow.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Mf why u always think it's me everytime CCF is mentioned?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

Only real homies fw Big Al's

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You forgot Garage 54

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

REV UP YOUR EBIKES
      GAS THE israeliteS

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Scotty (PBUH) will outlive them all while posting "I'M QUITTING" clickbait every day....I kneel.....

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>tfw when you lived long enough to see Donut die
    honestly I'm surprised it lasted this long with all the brainrot content they make. Their content only appeals to zoomers that know nothing about cars.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Still waiting for James’ departure to be announced. Hope he starts own channel with Nolan.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

James and Nolan and Jeremiah and Zach and Justin should all leave donut and make their own channel where they make car videos and podcasts

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hi-low really exposed how shit Nolan and James really were. Jobe and Aaron utterly carried both teams and the show and the audience clicked on.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I mean they're not wrenchers, just guys who like cars. That's why they're presenters not the main mechanics.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nolan will probably stay since he's a massive soiboy and James will try to be host somewhere else or return to being an actor.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wish I saw RCR die instead but guess you cant have everything

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is he still going? If he's still doing the same lame shit then I'll be genuinely impressed he stuck to what he likes doing, but if he's doing desperate clickbate that'd also be funny

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He (and Roman is much more in the forefront now) are doing a few other things here and there and it's actually gotten better content wise even if viewship has peaked.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Is he still going?
        I decided to go check, and he's got a video complaining about loosing viewership after coming out as a homosexual. A whole 20 minutes of whining.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's pathetic how often people leave the closet, then start acting like a shrill homosexual when they're out.
          Suppressing sexuality (both homosexual and hereto) is best for society
          I'm glad that homosexual is losing views

It's crazy just how much boomers simp for these prostitutes.

Boomers will be unable to attain an erection or a heartbeat above resting, but still think they are fair competition for 18 year old girls. Boomers just never grew up, and financially never had to.

https://i.imgur.com/ne3rBtS.png

Cleetus has some good stuff. Funnily enough, the developer that bought the land around the freedom factory was founded by a New York israelite.

Every Damn time

you get less for murder in this country, it's fricked

Meanwhile, we have zero self defense laws as well.

https://i.imgur.com/Ygpvgg6.jpeg

For me? It's Deutsche Auto Parts.

I enjoyed his cross over with the other guy building the golf rs3 with humble mechanic. Not riveting entertainment, but good wrenching content

I saw that
          They are dead to me

Whys that? I never saw the appeal of them, but I know they were pretty popular

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is due to boomers and their "frick you, I got mine mentality", this societal harassment of car enthusiasts also being the government number one source of revenue/repeat customers in the forms of fines licensing defects etc. make no mistake these boomers were hooning everywhere back in their day, they had no speed cameras,defect notices or police attention and now that they've gotten old they b***h and ban everything. 1/2

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is due to boomers and their "frick you, I got mine mentality", this societal harassment of car enthusiasts also being the government number one source of revenue/repeat customers in the forms of fines licensing defects etc. make no mistake these boomers were hooning everywhere back in their day, they had no speed cameras,defect notices or police attention and now that they've gotten old they b***h and ban everything. 1/2

most of these anti fun regulations came out more than 15 years ago when the demographic for voters was still dominated by boomers who had to control what anyone younger than them was doing.
            maybe due to not wanting to feel old they did this to infantilize young adults so they could pretend that they themselves weren't over 40.

from alcohol restrictions on certain "premixed" drinks to nightclub curfews to limits on what cars young people could drive or what mods they could have or how many passengers they could have with them and dangerously limited max speeds on freeways to curfews on driving after midnight and being stuck on a "provisional' licence for 4 years with constant police harassment and "defects" for petty or entirely made up issues during that time cause you had to wear a big red or green "p plate" at all times so they know who to "randomly" pull over.

all this due to the media scaring the boomers with edited footage from japanese hill runs and drifting that they claimed was local or random vids of $500 shitboxes with welded diffs doing circlework in empty industrial sites in the middle of the night while calling these shitboxes "high performance" in the same way that california calls almost any rifle an "assault weapon".
            this caused the boomers to cry out for more and harsher restrictions and laws on the young.

this is what happens when the old outnumber the young. you get "get off my lawn" laws.
            laws that seem like the restrictions that a comedically overprotective mother on a sitcom would give their teen.
            this country hates its young. don't blame the millennials for these laws. blame boomers and gen x.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, fully agree
            Their hippy phase was all a complete larp, just like all their moral righteousness are just a virtue signal. They are the same people that employ illegal Mexicans and refuse to hire their own white kin, spouting jingoistic nonsense like "based on merit" "we're all equal".
            I suspect they did their best to curtail people after them because THEY wanted to be the funnest and the coolest, their hubris is so strong they cannot accept that another generation may come after them and inherit the earth

Also, of course they were fully propagandised by israelite TV

>James
            >zoomer beast bait is cool
            the frick is wrong with you

Yeah I don't get it, either

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

rcr is a gay? wtf?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

where have you been? ever since he came out it's become the focus of every video, how he was bullied or oppressed for being a homosexual in middle america. i think he's unironically a furry or something too

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kek, and to think I only hated him because he doesn't know a thing about cars.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>where have you been?
            I stopped watching him after 2018 because his videos all started feeling the same to me.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

right there with you

back then I thought his content was clever and creative. thought it was funny, and he had a hunter s thompson but for cars vibe developing.

around then it seemed like like every video became a rehash of the last, and, he kind of ran out of cars to review. plus I stopped finding that humor funny as well.

iirc it was shortly after I stopped watching him I saw rumors circulating that he was a furry, made me glad to have stopped viewing his content. now to find out he is also a gay is kinda hilarious and tracks.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There’s a video on his channel where he attends a furry convention, I wish I was making this up

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I couldn't find it; is it disguised as a standard car review?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like something that'd be on the side channel (Regular and Roman)

>recent vid is on furry stickers

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I scrolled a tad and didn't see any 20min gay whinging vids but I did see the furry sticker one and a 6 minute one about "learning to be gay" or some shit.
            I can't believe I used to watch him. He's an absolute joke. It came as no surprise to me that he was gay but when I started to realize that, as others here have said, he uses his supposed car channel to b***h and moan about how it was sooooo hard :~~*(( to be a homosexual teen in the 90s, is when I stopped watching for good. Along with his general whiny attitude.
            Listen to him have a mental breakdown over an NPC tier Ford sedan:

?t=1340

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The early stuff was nice, and James actually came across as a really nice person when I heard him on a small podcast and he wasn't putting up the "character." But at the same time when he was very upfront in that same episode about how he's doing the WOAH SHOUTING AND STUFF bit purely for the algorithm it makes me wish that heart attack would've done him in

He's been pretty blatant these days about taking ad money cause Fatt Marrah unironically told him there's no shame in it, so every video features him hocking giveaway cars. And he's quick to weed out the comments on him being a furgay and the troon that was on recently

>Ken killed

Isn't Scotto one of the last OG's from Hoonigan or is he out too?

He was the first to dip, if anything

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dont watch goyslop

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good I never watched that normie shit anyway
    I probably wouldn't even know it existed if you morons didn't keep posting about it on here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OP worked for them, that's why he spams it and is emotionally invested.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

F A G N U T
    M E D I A

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only watched //DRIVE which was too expensive to live. 2010-era Top Gear cinema on a Youtube channel.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

og /drive and roadkill where kino, too good to exist so they paywalled and fricked them
      thanks israelitetube

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

a lot of the roadkill episodes are re-listed on YT and they're uploading the new ones

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I saw that
          They are dead to me

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not the full episodes, they’re cutting out all the actual wrenching. It’s hard to pirate too, not frequently uploaded. And if you want to find a specific episode, good luck with their changing episode/season counts. Whole thing stinks of moronic coorps. So yes it’s the israelites again

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i had to pirate this homie's laferrari review from piratebay when it dropped lmao

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honestly, Donut got me into DA shit years ago. It just got recommended in my YouTube feed and it seemed like a fun cool thing to get into. I haven't watched even half of their videos but their Up To Speed series helped me get started and Hi-Low has informed a lot of my spending

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. It was definitely the gateway drug for me getting into cars. Some of their best series was Up to Speed, Hi-Lo and Science Garage back before Bart left.
      I can definitely see the cringe people like to dogpile on. Filmed in commiefornia, the zoomerhumour editing, the sometimes clueless hosts. Regardless, Donut certainly had its place in inspiring the next generation of gearheads which I can respect if nothing else.

Wish I saw RCR die instead but guess you cant have everything

I find RCR is very hit or miss. like 7 misses to every 2 hits. I do enjoy the hits though

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I did enjoy the ranger build that they are doing as I have no idea how those big suspension components work

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Eastern European engine man will always be better.
    Donut try too hard to be funny.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is he Serb or Bosniak ?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bosnian

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not as good as German ex-aerodynamicist man (B Sport).
      His analyses of F1 upgrades are the only ones worth watching because he actually knows what he's talking about.
      Also does fantastic videos on the history of transport machinery (zeppelins, high speed cars, old tracks etc.).

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What is his name?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Driving 4 awnsers.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Isn’t their discord server gay as CCF one

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nolan is the only reason why I watch them anymore anyways

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fair. James is a fun host for the most part but he knows nothing about cars, and that is kind of obnoxious sometimes. Nolan feels like a real br/o/

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I watched a donut video (1) yesterday, it wasn't bad, they seem like real car guys but also play the social media dance and that's fine. Today my youtube feed at one point had 10 donut recommendations out of 20 videos, so I had to click "do not recommend channel."

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they peaked years ago same with all israelitetubers like mcm hoonigan roadkill etc let it die, car culture is dead

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm pretty blackpilled, but see my post above - plenty of good content coming through.

The biggest issue is the israelites printing money and killing the middle class, encouraging mass migration, and tyrannical government doing their best to destroy car ownership and use.
      People rarely own garages, and even cars less and less, and parents are useless wrenchlets. Young kids barely have jobs because all the factories were literally shipped to China, and all entry level jobs are filled with jeets paid below minimum wage

In Australia we have to go to court for exceeding speed limit 30km/h, and our speed limits are incredibly low with cameras everywhere

Car culture media is a reflection of car culture in real life. This is why so many people loved donut when it was just a bunch of friends doing cool shit with cars - we were nostalgic for a time we never lived.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>In Australia we have to go to court for exceeding speed limit 30km/h, and our speed limits are incredibly low with cameras everywhere
        lol im from east coast did 6mo no licence and 2yrs probation for doing 100km over
        homosexual shit qld nsw vic never ever again can go frick themselves

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you get less for murder in this country, it's fricked

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ken killed hooningan.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Ken killed

Isn't Scotto one of the last OG's from Hoonigan or is he out too?

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zach is the only good presenter on that dumpster fire of a youtube channel. I hate the fat frick wrenchlet owner. And the other guys are just boring. Jeremiah is alright but he's just barely above being a wrenchlet. Glasses with the mustang couldn't even drive stick until recently, either.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are these guys the best car channel now?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

low buck a best tbh. off grid boomer makes vehicles headed to the scrap yard run and drive again using scrap parts and knowhow https://www.youtube.com/@LowBuckGarage/playlists

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>only Donut video I ever watched was of the fat soii bugman yelling at the camera and then crying over some dead automotive billionaire on a "fact video".

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

good

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really only watch Cleetus McFarland and Tararish. Sometimes Shmee150 and if I'm bored DDE

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cleetus has some good stuff. Funnily enough, the developer that bought the land around the freedom factory was founded by a new york israelite.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did they say why?
    They were the only two on the show who actually knew a thing or two about cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>blah blah blah creative direction
      >not happy with content blah blah blah
      >muh corporate feel
      It's the same old shit as every YouTube channel breakup.

Good luck to them. If I were to pick any two Donut people to go and start their own channel that I were to watch, it'd probably have to be those two.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hope it works out for them.
        Reminds me of that one guy who left Fitment Industries to make his own channel which became a huge flop.

Donut probably has huge budgets and production backbone to make content creation easily.
        Starting fresh is going to be tough.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The guy from Fitment is an annoying and gives me a "millennial trying to be a zoomer" feeling
          At least the Donut guys seem true to themselves and have some bro chemistry. While the production value might not be the same, they're the ones who wrote their respective Donut series, the ones viewers have been asking for more of.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>gives me a "millennial trying to be a zoomer" feeling
            that's probably because he looks like he's 30 going on 13. fitment was always bottom tier trash anyway

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They’re not leaving and IMHO they’re the two most talented and likeable at donut so the channel will be better

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Edit: o shit OP wasn’t lying about them leaving, my opinion about the channel being better and then being the best two still stands

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's Vice Grip Garage

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Post their faces. Idk these gays by name.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/gQ47A8M.jpeg

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah Zach was the only reason I could sit through Donut videos anymore. Hoping their new channel works out well for them.

Since everyone else is throwing other car channel recs out there - Rainmay Ray's Repairs is based but it's probably too dry for Gen Z. It's down to earth, just straight up filming his jobs while talking about them, hardly any cuts, none of the tiresome intro videos and sponsor plugs etc.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Agreed, just a solid upstate NY dude who enjoys his work

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bart with science garage was the only one worth watching and he was gone ages ago

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me? It's Deutsche Auto Parts.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I unironically bought a VW and started modding it because of them and HumbleMechanic. I'm a massive vaggot now.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

American car culture can't be carried by poser chasing clout and real players don't want to make constant content.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>American car culture can't be carried
      Ftfy.

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good riddance

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Solid video on what's actually going on from an insider https://youtu.be/AwTieDfvRUI

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Outsider here, this is false.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I do like mitsubishi outlander

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I was actually about to link this.
      He's right, you're right for posting it, but you're not gonna get anyone to care because you didn't say any of the slurs or the memes this whole damned board is fixated on.
      Nobody's gonna give a shit here about Private Equity Firms running everything into the ground until you start screaming about china or the israelites or the gays or any of that other shit.

I'm pretty sure a good half of this board now is just bots from competing marketing firms trying to one-up each other.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Literally everyone knew that their quality has gone to shit since the buyout. No one is surprised either. Its always how things go. Just wait until BigTime gets bought out by sponsors and it'll go to shit too.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Literally everyone knew that their quality has gone to shit since the buyout. No one is surprised either. Its always how things go. Just wait until BigTime gets bought out by sponsors and it'll go to shit too.

these homosexual miss when they could pitch ideas and get payed on the side
        >what if we mod my project car
        sure here is the cash for your car
        >SWEET I KEEP DA SHIT!!
        >HEY LETS FILM IN MY HOUSE
        okay here is the fee for using your home.

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>People still haven't filtered CuckC yet
    Damn shame

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Oh no, I wont get thumbnails were I look down that one guy's fat fricking mouth anymore!

🙁

44. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because NPCs and investorslop people want to turn Youtube into cable and it's murdering the vibe all of the OG channels had.
    That's the impression I got from everything.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Along that Youtube is also managed entirely by bots and investors who are mostly boomers or short selling vultures, want more innovation and are pushing worst possible updates with policies which kill the platform, like for example how YT has porn site layout with worst possible font sizes, making usual words taboo and worthy of community strikes, allowing trolls and grifters to take away your content by claiming to have copyrights of your material because of moronic loopholes, or how badly managed monetization is today (you only start to make money if you get at least 1 million views and you have to spam content as if you're using AI, otherwise you're out of luck)

45. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why did this thread get so many replies? they were two of the more likable people left but who cares? this is almost like those normgroids that “keep up with the kardashians”. nothing interesting happens here. the same content is going to be produced with or without them…

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because donut is high production quality (not referencing content) about CARS that we LOVE and it's FREE.
      It is currently the pinnacle of car related entertainment, it's this generations top gear (well, from 2019 to 2024)

So it's super relevant to this board, and to car culture.

I'm a cynical Frick that hates Normies, israelites and Black folk, but I like car content and have thoroughly and freely enjoyed donut content.

I'm going to watch the latest big time video right after I finish installing my HID lights which was a huge Frick around due to needing to make a bracket to mount the ballasts

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>hates normalgay, israelites, and Black folk
        >enjoys donut
        damn it, anon.

Donut has been steadily going downhill since 2020.
        If corpos are interested in you, you're better of just dissolving entire project and splitting up.
        [...]
        CCF is based because they don't sugarcoat shit about cars and still try to gatekeep it from normies and social media morons.

donut has always been corporate from the beginning.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They were small company until 2019-2020 when they reached peak, then they got bought by major corpo which started strangling them to appeal normies and algorithm.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

After reading

https://i.imgur.com/a4WGcTy.jpeg

the donut guys don't know shit about frick.
            >REAL MECHANIC REACTS
            it's all carslop. and the white guilt shit from james and nolan was gay as frick

these two were the only cool ones.

You're right. My mistake.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hey, don't put words in my mouth - donut for a few years had some top tier series. I'm not referring to their cheap Amazon gadget hauls.

No other motor show this decade comes close. I don't even like car throttle or tavarish

The only better channel is fortnine, and mighty car mods (the mcm is hit and miss)

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Fortnine is good, but they're also canadian so I never watch them

46. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no more turbo NPC car content hosted by homosexuals who couldn't drive a finger up their own ass

Nothing of value is lost

47. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

of course this board more obsessed with dogshit tier israelitetube e-celebs than ever. fricking pathetic homosexuals

48. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm watching the new uploaded S13 RB25 rebuild video on the new channel and it's honestly comfy af. They're actually making content I want to see now which will be super relevant when I rebuild my E30's engine that had a similar oil starvation issue.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

*S14

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm surprised at how they kept Donut's production value. I'm guessing they are also going to bring over some other folks from Donut.

49. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

donit?

50. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buy an ad, gays

51. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he knows these people's names
    Holy frick, genuine mental illness.

52. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I am just waiting for the last episode with zach and then I unsubscribe and let youtube know I do not want anymore slop from any of donut channels.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good idea, I will do the same. I don't even care for the crappy ranger build. I do like the algorithm suggestions of their 4 year old videos that I haven't watched

I enjoyed their video on rebuilding the engine. Got me in the mood for some wrenching.

It was a solid first video. Good pacing and production. Nothing felt awkward

53. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>had a talk with a friend couple months ago
    >"hey, do you remember last time donut made something cool?"
    >"no"
    >two months later, zach runs away to finally be allowed to finish his car, shitshow unfolds
    Don't get me wrong, it's not that I hate offroad, but going from cool stories about legendary cars and miata projects to offroaders and EVs simply couldn't work any other way. I fully expect them to frick off into this weird ultra-normie segment of internet where people like mrbeast exist, and somehow it's so far away from me that I've never got anything of this sort recommended in my life. I imagine they'll be successful in there. And eh, much as I personally like those guys, good riddance.

still loving their podcast thing though, tons of great actual car stories

54. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It was dead a long time ago

55. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Nolan is such a hot dude. Literally the only reason I watch Donut lol.

56. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>DONUT MEIDA IS DEAD
    >homosexual 1 HERE WITH MY INDEPTH VIDEO ON WHY
    >homosexual 2 ALSO LEFT
    >WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THIS SHIT?
    >HERE IS 500 VIDEOS FROM INSUFFERABLE c**tS TELLING YOU WHY
    >REEE BIG CAR YOUTUBERS

Holy frick im sick of seeing videos pop about this dog shit youtube channel, frick off and let it die

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *