>Drive car. >Pedal pushing knee begins hurting. >Doesn't matter what model of car I'm driving

>Drive car
>Pedal pushing knee begins hurting
>Doesn't matter what model of car I'm driving

Did any of you get this problem? I'm trying every leg back posture or seat position combination I can find and wonder if anyone had a similar issue

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

keep your legs parallel with each other. don’t bow them out.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my friend has issues like that but only in one car with bad seats
    bike riding is great for your knees. go do some.
    try a seat booster

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

are you over 60 years old or overweight? or both?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

28 and too underweight tbdes, have been through the full xray and mri imaging and nothings wrong. Just driving does it

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

go to the gym

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is more of an issue in cars without telescopic steering wheels. I have long legs and find my knee gets cramped in most cars because I end up sitting awkwardly close to keep the wheel within reach.
    Seems to be a problem not experienced by manlets.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This has just started happening to me too within the past year. I've noticed moving my seat farther back helps.

>without telescopic steering wheels
      I usually have to move my seat backwards but the steering wheel usually doesn't extend far enough.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

have you tried Cruise Control™?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

nta but cruise control on new cars is pure AIDS

>work issued Subie
      >has some "Eyesight" thing involving a zillion cameras
      >randomly shuts off cruise control on highway for no reason
      >will not activate
      >will not allow me to override the stupid adaptive cruise control speed mediator thing
      >the "lane assist" thing still requires me to hold both hands on the wheel at 10 and 2 with a fricking death grip or it audibly beeps at me until I do so
      >lane assist nearly causes a fricking car accident by over-correcting, more than once

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah Subaru electronics fricking suck

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

economical nucars are aids. what else is new?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm just used to driving older vehicles that don't have any nanny shit in them, it really bugs me to a point where I don't enjoy driving it.

>weak 4 cylinder
          >CVT troony feels like stretching pizza dough with no discernible power band
          >merging onto freeways feels like a suicide attempt
          >auto start-stop shit has to be disabled every single time I start the vehicle, no matter what I do in the "deep settings"

literally the only selling feature is the gas mileage on these things.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You have put your heel down while pedaling if this makes sense, when I was a beginner I used to mess that up. You also have to relax.

But since you are probably not a beginner idk why.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not an option with some cars that have the gas pedal hinged on the floor. You have to angle your ankle in this case, which strains your tendons and ligaments in your leg and they cramp up. That's why knees get sore.
      Cruise control is the only way to solve this really, or by driving a truck that gives you a vertical chair like seating position.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dubs of truth. I have to use the cruise on my car on long trips but the truck makes it unnecessary. It's the tendons/ligament thing and also the damn center console being in the way of my long sexy legs.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>tfw drive a vehicle with nice boxy footwell so I can splay my legs out nice and wide making room for my massive dong to hang freely between my extended alpha limbs

feels good man.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It aint easy having a yuge dong but we deal with it.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine not having power-adjustable pedals and steering column.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *