Driving this will get me more respect

And I'm tired of pretending that it won't

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It won't. But nice stealth anti-trugg thread again, homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. stealth anti-trugg post

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's great that Ford sells self-esteem for 60k, for those who can't get it for free.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you get self-esteem for free, that's called being a narcissist. self-esteem is something you earn through effort. just waking up and saying that you're great without having done anything is a sociopathic mental disorder

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how much effort exactly does it take for you to go down to the ford dealer and let him put you down for financing at $1200/mo for 72mo?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Respect from other people who are sub 6 foot

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pickups are for frickups

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unless you live in some countryside motor town, normalgays think trucks = physical laborers. You know, the lower working class. They have no clue that trucks are more expensive than their suvs. So no, it won't, they'll just think you're a moron that failed highschool. An example that moms point and tell their children to never to become one.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Except when they see my low taper fade, buss down AP and fresh af fit they will know I walk the talk.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

unironically, if you have a truck that looks beat up/well-used customers will treat you nicer. new flashy truck like OP and customers are a lot more likely to scoff at your prices, make snide remarks, give you the side-eye etc.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based customers putting larpers in they/thems place

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You won’t get respect. Actually most drivers will hate you. However you will be very comfy, get respect from semi trucks, and get compliments from 19 year old girls

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Depends.
    If people see your truck covered in dirt with lots of shit in the bed they'll respect you as a successful contractor. If it's parked in front of a business office, they'll laugh at your micropenis.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

to me default truggs, without being lifted and offroad tire'd are kinda lacking, might as well go the full mile, no?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>respects the truck
    >gets to know the anon inside the truck
    All respect - GONE.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The main thing is to bring in the rubes. Do whatever it takes.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>sneed ford
      For me, it's Chuck's Foose

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

To get respect you gotta give respect

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>XLT or below
    respect
    >above
    homosexual gay man homosexual lover

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ford Maverick XLT?
      I would like the better speakers though

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I told my moronic redneck multiple-ute-owning brother in law that I was thinking of buying a sportwagon and he just roared with laughter in my face

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wagies hate on what they cannot afford, the thread.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine failing the gene lottery and making up by buying a worker car while not working

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Realistically no one cars and you’ll soon find out how much of a b***h driving a dually around a city is. I used to have a crew cab long bed OBS F350 in Houston and parking it was a b***h especially in parking garages. I miss that truck but needed to downsize

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, check out my "truck" (luxury SUV with a small, barely usable bed in the back)

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i'll never understand why this fatass pickup is compliant with emission laws but many manufacturers struggle without hybrid plugin on a stupid crossover

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because the ~~*manufacturers*~~ bribed lawmakers to write laws in such a way to protect their most profitable vehicles, while simultaneously making it harder for imports to compete as yuros and nips mostly focus on the smaller stuff that has to pass harsher standards

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No it won't.
    That's why there's so many trucks in road rage videos. Because they feel they've been disrespected.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are gender affirming care. And I’m tired of pretending they’re not.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *