1. 3 weeks ago
    Supra80

I'd prefer something with more utility

• 3 weeks ago
      Supra80

...and less doors

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why GM didnt keep this alive still irks me. EV Hummer is a dumb reincarnation. Should have kept the H3 and updated it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The Hummer got a bad reputation and making it smaller and more realistic to own wasn't enough to change the perception that it was a big dumb gas guzzler for people who actually want that out of a car and will continue buying tahoes and suburbans forever.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Why GM didnt keep this alive still irks me.
          If you were old enough to remember, there was a greenwashing hippy dippy shitshow following the oil price surge after 2001. Everything that was inefficient was demonized and the Hummer was one of the biggest symbols of American waste and excess.

America traded Hummers for Priuses at the time. It's why there are still so many 2nd generation Priuses on the road to this day, and why the Prius is the cheapest hybrid car to service and maintain. It's the hybrid version of the Crown Vic where there's always parts for them.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

2008 happened

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Can't you just buy a Colorado?

The Hummer got a bad reputation and making it smaller and more realistic to own wasn't enough to change the perception that it was a big dumb gas guzzler for people who actually want that out of a car and will continue buying tahoes and suburbans forever.

What bad reputation?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I think the Hummer H3 will be a classic in the future. Colorado has same components but isnt as cool looking IMO

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>single digit MPG
          >people who bought them were absolute scum
          >aperture windows
          >expensive even in the early-to-mid 2000s

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I get 17 MPG hardly single digits. Rest of your post is arbitrary as frick. Not expensive when it uses GM parts. Same as colorado from 2000s. Windows are kino

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's a better FJ with a bulletproof V8 and three lockers options, same era same funny styling.
            >single digit MPG
            What? It's on par with similar trucks/SUVs, nothing unusual there.
            I know several and met some more (including an elderly couple) and they are okay. You, on the other hand look like a b***h.
            >aperture windows
            See above about the FJ
            See above

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it has an inline5, later models of the H3 had the V8

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>single digit MPG
            Based
            Based
            >aperture windows
            Based
            Based

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>single digit MPG
            Hummer still got double digits. The Toyotas of the time got single digit off of their engines if it had a V8 if even given a hint of encouragement on the throttle.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It’s the absolute lack of any really storage that got me. Ex mother in law had an h3, it was basically an “assault-mini-van” when it came right down to it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Ex mother in law had an h3, it was basically an “assault-mini-van” when it came right down to it.
            This is an accurate assessment, and the predecessor to what the modern pickup truck has become. They're starting to evolve into lifted minivans with a bed to the point where the unibody truck is now a not only a viable sales segment but is increasingly popular. People aren't using the bed to the point that they now have a car with a pristine bed. It's becoming a vestigial feature, kind of like the sacral bones that used to make up a tail for many tailless mammals.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

these are even better but are unobtanium...frickin gonna make me cooooooooooooom

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/D40iZIW.jpg

...and less doors

doesn't get much more utilitarian than this

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This one is not "utilitarian", it's "built to some very specific requirements specification"
        The CUCV is what you're probably looking for.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

a bit ironic considering the original requirements of the humvee were to replace the older jeeps, gama goats and CUCVs. they did fairly well in that regard for its time.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The war boomers are starting to realize that an all-in-one vehicle is very expensive to purchase and run. They're obsessed with an all-in-one weapon that works in every war scenario, but not only will they fail to attain such a machine, but it will be really expensive to purchase and operate. I think they're also starting to realize that this all-in-one design requirement also causes their war machines to become combat ineffective as a whole. They're not really good at anything.

Any gamer knows that this is impossible, and knowing your opposition is how they beat the opposing force. For some reason the current breed of war boomers don't want to do this.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>all-in-one vehicle is very expensive to purchase and run
            the humvee was mainly designed for behind-frontlines goods and troop transport though. and there is good reason to try to consolidate stuff into fewer things. logistics would be a nightmare if you needed parts for 13 different vehicles instead of just a few that share the same bits where possible

• 3 weeks ago
            Supra80

>hauling behind-frontlines goods
            Almost got a COE version just for that purpose.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

coe?

• 3 weeks ago
            Supra80

Cab Over Engine
            Over
            Engine

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have many fond-in-hindsight memories in that awful truck. It went everywhere, but I was airborne in the bed of a covered truck for half of the mileage. All the NCOs really drove it so hard I almost got airborne jump wings.
        >desperately holding onto twelve pelican cases stuffed full of hot food while airborne in the back of gunny's truck
        >desperately holding together six fuel cans together so they don't explode in the back after another ssg launches it off a hill in the desert
        >almost going rippen every time he cornered
        >having a fuel can explode on me after slamming into a wall
        >body slamming on the vinyl ceiling and slamming on the floor and bench seats on every landing
        That was really fricking fun, but I'm surprised I never got injured. After having my fun in the Army, I switched branches to the Air Force where the NCO was former Army, and we proceeded to joyride on their electric golf carts.

I think so long as I continue to be in active service, anything with wheels can be joyrided. The mechanics can deal with it later. I also got rid of the uniforms after each exercise as a field loss. I could never get rid of the diesel smell afterwards.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

kek, i imagine the ones in private ownership now would be a lot better to ride in

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

All I can say is that they can absolutely be driven way harder than any civilian vehicle can be (except for racing vehicles), they're built around PMCS and needs to be maintained like they will be inspected every week, and I would never buy one, knowing how they're driven.

My former unit has replaced all HMMWVs with JLTVs. They're probably running really poorly in Ukraine getting troops killed. We made sure they ran all the time because they might not restart in the field. They probably learned that the hard way. I'm told JLTVs do not like getting J-turned and will flip over if they're pushed too hard like that. The HMMWV could do that all day long so long as they're jammed into neutral before the spin, so that's a mark against Oshkosh there.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I would never buy one, knowing how they're driven
            oh yeah im sure most people would be a lot more hesitant about the surplus auctions when they realise that people fresh out of high school were given keys to a govt vehicle (unless they wanted to do a full on restoration anyway). I've heard some guys say that if you know anyone on the inside, to try to get one that was owned by the motor pool or something like that, reasoning is that they're much more likely to look after theirs even if they know what they can get away with neglecting.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reasoning is that they're much more likely to look after theirs even if they know what they can get away with neglecting
            Even our good ones weren't that great. If the unit doesn't get their funding, some things are just not going to get done. I'd say to just look for the most solid frame you can find and get ready to swap out the engine and transmission to whatever the new owner prefers. Newer drivetrain tech can turn that platform into a truly capable truck, and without the red tape of government standardization.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>gunny
          >army
          larp

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Old gm tahoe
    Your're right, you are dum

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice self own, gay

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Quiet, dum dum.
        You should be waging now, to buy more gallons to get you the two miles home.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're talking to two different people u tard

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its paid off and a comfy croozer so i don caaaare

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>its paid off
        And yet you will keep paying.
        There's a reason only low IQ people drive these.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My commute is short and my insurance is cheap, i dont worry about paying because i dont pay much to begin with. Now get on the bus

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Its cheap if I dont drive it!!
            Kek, lol, LMAO even.
            Based brainlet.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

show car then

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I call itna show car, because i cant afford the mpgs to drive it!!
            Roflmao pmsl wtf

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>deflects

i figured as much

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i was telling u to show your car

Kek.
            Why do mpglets seethe when you point out that they are just paypiggies for Big Oil.
            Lmao keep paying piggies.
            Post your height also, as this is a manlet car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

im six foot Black person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We are going to need to verify that, manlet. Any male who says "six foot" on the internet, is invariably a 5'11 manlet.
            You won't fool people here nornie, this isn't your usual haunts, facebook and reddit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Black person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>claims to be a six foot Black person
            >the hand is white

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>washington

https://i.imgur.com/OSCiEdR.jpg

homosexual

>looks like a gay

yeah that’s a good state for you, stay in your liberal infested shithole

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the coping and seething continues

I’m sorry you’re too poor to afford a twenty year old SUV. I can’t help it if you’re disabled. I’ll go where I please, since I’m on vacation. Thanks 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I’ll go where I please
            Not really, you are too small to go on rollercoasters.
            I mean lets be honest.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao you’re hilarious, I’m starting to realize how ridiculous DA actually gets. Please continues with the arbitrary and juvenile insults, I’m happy to trade them back. This shit it hilarious and your salt continues to come out of the mines. I’ll order some food while you furiously type up your next response.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your house was sold not even two weeks ago? What's happening, big guy?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ahhh the infamous doxxing of DA. yeah i sold, washington state is horrible. moving to better pastures

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Next time you need to censor your personal details make sure the marker you're using is actually 100% non-transparent black. I could read almost everything on your ID.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

fair enough, thank you for the advice

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No problem, now post a pic of you with your shoe on your head, so i don't have to post the real details.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m already doxxed so it doesn’t matter. Do what you want.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>freshly 30 years old
            Can I see your boypucci? Yes this matters.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek bullshit post self in doorway

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also Black person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Door height is 80 inches or 6.67 feet
            >Head is over a foot below the height of the door
            Lmao back in the put, manlet.
            When will they learn?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i post the evidence and youre still a dumb Black person, cant fix stupid i guess. stay ass mad

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Posts evidence confirming manlet status
            >Said manlet rages at being a manlet
            Pottery

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m in a hotel room but I’ll buy a tape measure to prove you’re a stupid Black person. I’ll be back!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Only a manlet would say something like this.
            It explains the extra running boards you have put on that old POS, so you can climb up to get in, like a big boy

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Positions camera lower than head, trying to make manlet appear taller
            >Confirms manlet status with the gap from head to top of door anyway
            Manlets, when will they learn?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post hand and credit score

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>im six foot Black person
            You don't get to use that excuse for cars. The 99th percentile is 6'-4" so most automakers account for it for their mass market vehicles.

Did you know the Smart Fortwo is designed for people that are 6'-6"? The designer was that tall so he made sure it fit him too. There's videos of Shaq driving off in one for shits and giggles and he's 7'-1".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i was telling u to show your car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which one?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not you the other guy ffs

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Old gm tahoe
      Anon, that's a H3. H2's were Tahoes.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>h3
    Better hope you don't need the fricking rear balance shaft timing chain replaced, god that was a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I did hear about that. I use royal purple in my baby every 3,000 miles, but I’m ready every day. Got a car fund in case she gets cranky. Also I verified so the Black folk in this thread can stay salty

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>every 3,000 miles
        That's going to be a long time, seeing as you said you don't drive it as you can't afford the gas

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wow homosexuals on here really can’t handle a hummer driven by a six foot guy. I posted the evidence along with my license. Ignore at your own moronation. Project and seethe and cope some more, I’m going to go back to my vacation.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>can’t handle
      Kek, you can't handle reality, manlet.
      Try chanting
      >Grow grow grow

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

t. Manlet

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a H2. It is quite good for family stuff. It also is fun to drive around in the desert.
    >There aren't too many good years though. Plenty have some *get fricked* problems. Get a 2005 with all the original options and then kit it out for off road stuff. Good times.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *