Easiest EU country drivers licence

I live in the Netherlands and the driving test is horrible and long. Waiting times are 5+ months everytime you fail. It's expensive as frick and they fail you on extremely minor things like parking a bit longer then they like or going 5 kilometers above the speed limit on a road even if it was the only fault on a 40 minute test. It's also unfair as some are more lenient on girls etc. Any one know a European country in the EU where its alot easier and faster.

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In Finland you can schedule a test for next week no issue if you have the car to loan. New test isn't too bad, but passing is based on holistic approach instead of a clear fail pass.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>passing is based on holistic approach instead of a clear fail pass
      This is a good thing. There are all sorts of unclear situations that don't necessarily have a single correct approach.
      I almost failed mine because some granny just couldn't decide if she wanted to cross the road or not. Kept turning around, taking slow steps in random directions in front of the crossing. Eventually both me and the test guy (judging by his body language) had concluded that she wasn't going to cross, and when the car was moving again, the granny suddenly started walking.
      He said that might have been a fail if the person attempting to cross the road had been a bit more clear about their intentions, but commented that he was willing to ignore that since I at least had my eyes in the right direction and slammed the brakes so quickly. And did it without stalling the engine, too. Not sure if the granny ever noticed anything.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

god i hate grannies so much it's unreal
        they should be put on a leash so the rest of society could work better

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why is Finland so based ?
      you guys have so many laws & rules that just kinda make sense.

as a German that is a mind-blowing concept to me.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Germans get mad when they get told things have to get done proper way or other way because result justifies the means and finns can jut deal with it if things didnt go exactly to the plan or according to the law if they do not get caught in action.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

its the one thing we do seem to have, with a small nation its very fast to convey issues to decision makers and our govs tend to achieve changes like that pretty fast. We went from an agricultural country to industrialization go deindustrialization to high tech in like 50 years somehow.

its bizarre how Italy has been able to do one pension reform in the time it has taken us three.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just sounds like authoritarianism.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In Spain it's not too bad, it's not super easy but you definitely don't have to wait months (except when covid was around)

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

skill issue

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>extremely minor things
    >going 5km above the speed limit
    >extremely minor things
    >speeding
    >on a fricking driving test
    Son, I think you might better off riding the bus.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

one option you could try(if its possible) taking exam in small village/town.
      not only it should be easier, maybe the local inspector will be more lenient. I know few people that did that.

honestly depends on location.
      I remember breaking speed limit few times during my exam by just going with the flow, and local flow is doing 60 instead of 50.

https://i.imgur.com/gvko2JO.jpg

Still the test is not hard enough. Since dumbass whiny c**ts like you, still get one.

love the calibra dutch anon. Shouldve bought one while i was living there

>In the USA you have an online test and the driver's test is 5 minutes long and basically
      >>Did you drive like a complete dumbass?
      >>Did you crash?
      >>No? Here's you license
      the irony is lost on you

makes sense why most of yall cant drive.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>makes sense why most of yall cant drive
        on the contrary. also youre too stupid to even understand what i said moron-kun.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wherever you speak the local language since few countries allow the exam to be conducted in english

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

probably some corrupted eastern european one like bulgaria or slovakia.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are Europeans such yellow-bellied pussies? In the USA you have an online test and the driver's test is 5 minutes long and basically
    >Did you drive like a complete dumbass?
    >Did you crash?
    >No? Here's you license
    Europeans on the other hand are pussified cowards. If that happened to me I would demand my license and not move until they give it to me. If I have to make a scene then so be it. And given the cowards they are I would get my license. That's the difference between America and Europe. Americans aren't afraid to stand up for their God given rights and freedom. Europeans on the other hand are slavish creatures that bend over and take it up the ass. Fricking pathetic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Okay you fat moron, don't forget your daily Black person wiener sucking session.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Yuropoorpeon
        >No freedom
        >No rights
        >No prosperity
        >No opportunity
        >No longer relevant
        >Speak English
        >High taxes
        >Bureaucracy
        >Demographic replacement
        Shit car culture
        It's over

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>>No freedom
          >>No rights
          >>No prosperity
          >>No opportunity
          >>No longer relevant
          English
          >>High taxes

replacement
          All of this applies to you, amerifat
          lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>In the USA you have an online test and the driver's test is 5 minutes long and basically
      >>Did you drive like a complete dumbass?
      >>Did you crash?
      >>No? Here's you license
      the irony is lost on you

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>If that happened to me I would demand my license and not move until they give it to me. If I have to make a scene then so be it.
      Are you a woman with a blonde bob cut?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

skill issue. I passed on my first attempt. If anything they're probably going easy on you now to get the waiting list down.
    Je bent gewoon een kanker mongool die niet kan rijden. Ik hoop dat je nooit je rijbewijs haalt kut

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>Umm aktually this is why having less freedom is a good thing!
    Kek, nice self-own. Never change yuropovertyistanis

10. 2 months ago

Ah yes, the freedom to get shot by the HOA for growing corn on your front lawn.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Still the test is not hard enough. Since dumbass whiny c**ts like you, still get one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>buckbroken cuckropean mentality

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

vaardigheidsprobleem

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Theory test is kinda bullshit strict but the practical exam is easy as frick dude, just don't be a moron

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>yield to someone that has the right of way
    >he doesn't go and instead yields to me
    >both of use stand still on the road like fricking morons because he won't go and I officially don't have the right to
    >decide to go
    >immediately fail because I was supposed to stand there and clog the entire traffic for everyone else
    I will never not be mad.
    Netherlands driving tests are a fricking scam.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *