educate me zoomer

>buy phone
>nahh I don't like it, return
>get my money back

>buy car
>nahh I don't like it. re-
AACK!!

and if the car is broken within warranty, and I don't get a new replacement? ARE YOU SERIOUSSS?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

moron. You are not entitled to buyback unless especially agreed. Warranty can be covered by a repair.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>repair
    WAHT YOU MEAN FIX IT?
    AND I WOULD TRUST SOME MECHANIC THAT'S NOT IN THE MANUFACTURER'S FACTORY?
    IF IT"S TAKEN APART AND MODIFIED IT'S NOT MINT ANYMORE
    AND IF IT'S FIXED TEMPORARILY AND BROKEN OUT OF WARRENTY I'M STUCKKK

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

How phones work. That iPhone you bought with $1399? It costed apple some $150 to make. Even if some 5% users would return it, they can sell them as second hand phone with $699. This is clever, as buyback agreement makes consumers buy them more eagerly as they think nothing can go wrong.

Now that car that younbought with. $ 25000. It actually costed some $15000 to make and ship. And your dealer don't want to lose those profits. So, he only fixes your shit.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

huuh
      b-but they created an unpleasant experience for me and didn't solve my problems, I thought businesses are there to solve people's problems and create customer satisfaction in purchase

if you paint my house the wrong color, why would I pay or even care how much money you spent on the paint, or your profit margin, or your loss. seems like that's their problem
      you feel me?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You don't even know how much grooks there is in renovation industry.

My dad built his own home. He always buys used cars and fixes them himself. This much he trusts others/companies.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

if you contract with reliable painters, you can contact them and they'll (begrudgingly) do the job again for free
        If you contract with unreliable painters, you'll have to track them down and threaten legal recourse for them to do it again (and good luck if you can't prove that they fricked up the color)
        coincidentally, getting services from reliable painters costs more than the average wetback at Home Depot

note that none of these guys, even the reliable ones, would even consider giving you a refund unless you could blackmail them into one
        the same shit happens at car dealerships

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

wow, thank you sir
          I wonder what the Apple level house painter would be doing
          >painted the wrong color
          >sorry sir, either take your money back, or we'll repaint it and give you a coupon/gift

i'm a zoomer too but were you just not awake or something returning a car is very different from a phone, bigger purchase and more rules and stuff
          it's not like returning a cake or something

so you're saying just because the sum of money is bigger, it's different?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>so you're saying just because the sum of money is bigger, it's different?
            Yes, and just the magnitude of it. A car is a 4 wheeled thing you can take on the road, lots of moving parts, more goes into it (not just mechanically but inspection, road safety, etc) a phone is just a piece of tech for calling and stuff, typically no more than a grand or two max for the top of line with all the stuff on it, while an average car you find on the road is gonna be at least ten grand and can goes into the hundreds of thousands, millions even

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

a phone can have billions of transistors and thousands of bga solder balls which could crack due to heat cycle or shock
            and the seller just takes that loss because they have created a prodcut that went wrong in customer's hand, or simply nahhh it doesn't feel as good as advertised

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>hey can you paint my house in DuraColor blue paint?
        >sure
        >wtf duracolor is a shitty paint fix it
        >no

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Its a cold world, ongezelling anon. Its a cvld wvrld....

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>It costed apple some $150 to make
      That's bullshit, doesn't take into account all the R&D. They almost certainly lose money selling for $699 as you said.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

apple's gross profit margin is like 40% I saw it once in the public stock report, and that's gross profit margin I remember, not including the R&D and support and stuff probably

so yeah iPhones are worth the money, marvel of engineering
        cars? I don't know, are a bunch of steel parts worth that much? especially the difference between a 100k benz and a 15k toyota, when they're all plastic junk

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Lmao they haven't developed that shit for 10 years you fricking mug.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I am not a zoomer so I can't educate you.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>buy house
    >"nah I don't like it, retu-ACK!"
    OH NO NO NO ZOOMER BROS WHAT IS THIS LIFE????
    IT ISN'T FAIR!!!
    IT WAS OUR TURN!!!!

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

lol yeah truuuu

but the house thing is like, you're "supposed" to check everything, written in contract, either take it "as is" or if anything wasn't done right, I can get some of my money back, like the shower pan leaking or something
      me thinking about rich piana got scammed by house sellers

the car thing is like, ok, you made this brand new product that has nothing wrong? yes sir! ok
      >something happens
      >sorry yeah...so... you're stuck with the piece of trash we build
      excuse me? you mean this doesn't even roll on 4 wheels now?
      yes...
      money back?
      no, you're stuck with the mess we amde

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>sorry yeah...so... you're stuck with the piece of trash we build
        >excuse me? you mean this doesn't even roll on 4 wheels now?
        >yes...
        >money back?
        >no, you're stuck with the mess we amde

(it was real in your mind)

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

lol true
          but that's just every customer that didn't buy a toyota/honda would experience right?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

you're too stupid to buy a car, let alone drive one

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Zoomers don't buy houses lmao.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>US dollar inflation
        House overpriced tho

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

didn't ask, enjoy your pod apartment

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

You mentioned one, fool

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

more like
      >Buy house
      >"nah I don't like it"
      >clear $100k profit selling it 6 months later

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

i'm a zoomer too but were you just not awake or something returning a car is very different from a phone, bigger purchase and more rules and stuff
    it's not like returning a cake or something

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

a cake?
      are YOU sleepy dude
      cakes can't be returned
      because it's either custom made and not re-sellable, or it's food and nobody should trust to eat one returned from customer's house

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You're allowed to return a car within a week or 2 for a full refund in my state at least. We have excellent consumer protections in California.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

never mind the fact that the government fricks you instead with oppressive taxes, moronic emissions/inspections laws, and ridiculously high registration fees + fuel prices

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

what are test-drives you fricking moronic weeb

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

A test drive can’t tell you everything moron

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

literally every state has strong lemon laws if you purchse a faulty vehicle that's under warranty
        if you're so much of a wrenchlet that you (or a mechanic you trust) can't determine any problems with the car in a couple hours then you should either learn or lease/buy new unironically

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

The meme is about the cybertruck which doesn't have test drives you slowpoke

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's to prevent people like me from "buying" a car for 2 weeks just to redline and do burnouts in then come back for a full refund with 1000 miles on the odo. Then you'd b***h that this returned car wasn't a "new" car and you'd want them to order a different one.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>it's to prevent...
      i'd be happy to pay for the miles and the depreciation of the car
      I just want to get most of my money back since it's their fault

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>i'd be happy to pay for the miles and the depreciation of the car
        >I just want to get most of my money back
        Anon doesn't understand how new cars depreciate lol

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Buy $45K new car like a moron
          >Ehhh I don't like it
          >Dealership man, I would like my money back, I am happy to pay depreciation
          >Okay, here's your $30K back
          >No car, spent $15K dollars on nothing
          You're a genius, dealerships should all adopt this model. it would save the US car industry.

by depreciation I mean the scuffs and dings and stuff
          if a car is extremely unpopular and has low market value due to its flaws, the depreciation is huge, so I have no reason to pay for a failed product which they made, I should only pay for the "use marks"
          toyotas have pretty good aftermarket value, while infinity NO

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>I'm happy to pay for depreciation
            >No not that depreciation, this version of it I just fricking made up in my head
            New cars drop in value the second they become "used" this is why buying new is for morons.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>I should only pay for the "use marks"
            >1 previous owner
            that's the most meaningful "use mark" to the next buyer anon, that'll be $10K thanks

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Just stepping in to say this guy's right. People don't generally see a car with 500 miles as "new" and will not pay new prices. So dealerships would have to take a massive hit or charge a whole lot of money to the person who "returned" it, but then it isn't really a return anymore now is it?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

yeah thats more like selling

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>by depreciation I mean the scuffs and dings and stuff
            genuinely can't tell if this is bait

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

This Black person wants to eat the cake and return it slightly eaten. It is not new to you either anymore you would not pay the same price if some other princess did it to you and tried to claim it is still new.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Listen buddy, the cake is basically new. I only cut it in eights. It's just a day old come on.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

if the car annoys you, and you call it "slightly eaten cake"?
            if the cake gives you bad feeling bowl movements with a bite
            you be like
            >come on bruh it won't give you diarrhea
            >don't return the cake, it's slightly eaten

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>can I return the cake, I didn't want chocolate, I wanted strawberry, don't ask me why I bought chocolate

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

a car is not a cake man
            people who care about the 100 mile on the meter when the car is sold has something better to do, as a Sprite pilled on the seats does more damage to the car

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>100 miles
            sounds like 10k worth of deprecation

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Buy $45K new car like a moron
        >Ehhh I don't like it
        >Dealership man, I would like my money back, I am happy to pay depreciation
        >Okay, here's your $30K back
        >No car, spent $15K dollars on nothing
        You're a genius, dealerships should all adopt this model. it would save the US car industry.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

it's called "selling it"

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

How do I get a Tomoko gf?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

trust me, you don't want one. the only thing worse than a psycho b***h is an antisocial psycho b***h

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>hire lawyer
    >lose case anyway
    >nah, I'd like to re- ACK!
    >go to jail

THE MILLIES HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING FOR US!!

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

What kat car Tomoko drive?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

dodge neon with a BL wrap

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

So just buy from Carmax you moron, if you don't like it they will literally let you return for a full refund.

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Buy toyota mirai 2nd generation

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

is this normal?

>automatic transmission doesn't shift as according to road condition and pedal, hangs on high rev sometimes
    >plastic too squeaky
    >gas mileage is half as advertised
    >bluetooth connection issue
    >burns a little bit oil
    >suspension responds to human body movement but somehow doesn't dampen the road enough

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

sir, that's a shitbox.
      It's terminal, and me and the bois wanna run a soup kitchen in it.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

subaru or dodge?

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I got no problem purchasing car with 100 miles for less than new car would cost and this is what karens do not want to understand why they do not get full refund on used vehicle even if it only rolled of the lot that is not new anymore and is priced as such when you sell it back to dealer.

You should only rent cars if you like to return them back in a week for another one because reasons.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

but do you have a problem buying it the same price as the one with 5 miles on it?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Yes, it's not new.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

something is wrong with you man

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *