Electric car company Fisker goes out of business, all of its cars immediately stop functioning

NEVER buy a car made in the past 10 years.
https://x.com/niccruzpatane/status/1803560708233146809

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol humans and the modern age they're so proud of. Pic related.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Lol humans and the modern age they're so proud of. Pic related.
      There's a reason King Black person took millions of functional vehicles off the roads and had them scrapped. The greatest man-made environmental disaster in history, and he is worshiped by the left.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This sounds real

>Games as a service arent a big dea-

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

based, there's a reason why i hate electronics, especially when things that didn't need them originally become dependent on them

i like my old school cars, old school fridges, old school stoves, old school women, now everything is ruined thanks to zeus tech

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That escalated quickly.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It jumped up a notch.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This sounds real

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/ev-startup-fisker-goes-bankrupt-after-recalling-all-of-its-ocean-suvs/ar-BB1orsUW
      Shut the frick up.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> Switch Everything to Electric
    > Sun goes Party-TIme
    > Kills all electric based equipment not hardened
    > ...
    > BuT mUh ClImAtE cHaNgE, G0Y!
    It's really a stupid concept and NPC's are so desperate to be fed with spunk.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do people post as though gas cars are completely analog? They all rely on chips to run. If EVs get fried, your car isn't working either unless you've got some classic from last century that doesn't use EFI.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Newer ICE cars are moderately hardened against things like emp. Privay on newer cars is missing. Right to repair is pretty much gone. Then we have their over complexity and planned obsolesce.

New cars are safer, but that is it. I keep old cars around and drive them regularly.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They can easily brick a new ICE car. I know a dude with a Tundra and because of some emission control shit the fricking thing went into limp mode.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the difference is the modern LS equipped vehicle can be back up and running with a swapped computer that is readily available.
            inb4 you need a dealership to reactive.
            LMAO Black person.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Or carb swap it, Holley makes the intake

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Still need to run the ignition system with electronics. Something has to tell the coils when to fire.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hurst shifter
            >holley carb
            >kragers
            >Alpine quadraphonic system
            are you my '67 fully bondo'd and primered Nova?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just yesterday I had to spray contact cleaner into a sealed throttle body position sensor because the car claimed the 2 potentiometers contains inside were reading different values. Took it out, measured it, it was perfectly fine, then had to go through this ridiculous song and dance of turning the car on and off and slamming the accelerator to get it to reset and relearn. If this $10 part needed replacing I'd have to spend >$300 on a new throttle body because you can't buy it on its own. Modern cars fricking suck.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, but because the actual engine is still mechanical, a good mechanic could decouple all the electronic components if needed. Whereas with an EV, the computer is actually necessary for the engine to function.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There have been plenty of non-computer EVs over the past 100+ years. There's just no will to actually make something reliable anymore.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol you dont know what youre talking about. all gasoline engines rely on electronics, wires and coils to make a spark (all things that will get rekt from emp if they aren't shielded). you think you're gonna drive around in a new 2024 shitbox with a Black person rigged system with barbecue igniters setting off the spark plugs or what?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We aren't talking about an EMP, moron. We are talking about computers, not simply electricity.

There have been plenty of non-computer EVs over the past 100+ years. There's just no will to actually make something reliable anymore.

An EV CAN be designed to without a computer, but modern ones aren't. A Tesla needs software to function. The engine is designed that way from the ground up. If Tesla ever decided to brick your car, you will need a software to hack to circumvent it. Whereas a Ford truck does have a computer and can be remotely bricked, but if it happened, you can, with mechanic skills, bypass the computer and have a functioning truck again.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>An EV CAN be designed to without a computer
            We already have those, they're called golf carts.
            Any EV that uses a battery, drives on the road and isn't a total piece of shit needs computers to work.
            You can make a working EV that doesn't use a computer and works well but it can't use a battery (i.e. train or tram).
            >We aren't talking about an EMP, moron. We are talking about computers
            Computers made cars more reliable at first in the 80s and 90s with EFI. The unreliability comes from the over-integration of components.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>computer
            >calling a freaking arm board regulating at best hall signals and voltage between battery and motor
            lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

As with all "computers" they require programming. Whether it's mostly code or just data tables (ICE combustion), they can be hacked an overwritten.

EVs are just new and there hasn't been the need (market/desire) to hack them yet. People can and will find a way just like they did for ICE cars (tuners).

There just will be a new market for "mod chips" for things like getting Tesla's FSD for free without paying sub, or "pirating" BMW features like cruise control or heated seats that they want to make subscription also.

Given how these companies outsource coding to fricking jeets and other low-bid morons, I don't think it will be difficult. It's probably possible via a simple CANBUS hack that you plug into your ODB2 socket.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>New cars are safer
          engine swap

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Newer ICE cars are moderately hardened against things like emp.
          Okay, but the EVs don't share the same hardening you're saying? Or what? Either the EVs will brick with an EMP because shielding doesn't help or they're going to be at least as shielded as any gas car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cummins 12 valve owner here. No electronics on the engine.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Throw a air starter on it and youll be completely free from the electro chemical israelite aka batteries, wish they made magnetos like they used to but no got to have a battery and alternator, or a peice of shit chip that shits the bed after a few years, but you cant have anything that you dont have to keep buying again and again

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's possible to start them without electricity

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My Honda from 2005 is a purely mechanical beast.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Extremly doubtfull. Even our old 1996 Opel Astra was heavily computerised

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

thats why older cars were much superior to current mechanical slop
        now only bicycles or some boats are left as reliable mode of transportation

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Tons of modern bikes now have computers and internet connectivity and can be bricked.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes i obviously didnt mean e-bikes
            majority of boats is covered in electronics aswell but you'll still buy some pure ones
            or a kayak
            but yeah israelites should be exterminated for all their stupid ideas not to mention terrorism and crimes against humanity

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>yeah israelites should be exterminated
            This is never going to happen.. you should be encouraging people to be receptive to new ideas and teach them new ways that cause them to move around any ideas/products to do with israelites. I think it will be easier to educate people and have them learn new ways of thinking than it will be to have an extermination. Plus this will be worse for the israelites as they will be forced to remain alive and suffer consequences for their actions. Extermination is not the answer.

• 3 weeks ago
            Sage

>Jews as they will be forced to remain alive and suffer consequences for their actions. Extermination is not the answer.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah you will just be exterminated for all your crimes and terrorism israelite
            you dont have much scenarios to avoid it now israelite

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't quite follow what you're saying. Are you israeli?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're the israelite here it's completely obvious.

And yes it WILL happen.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah, you and the Polish vpn homosexual are - gtfo bot and be ignored on ShiTTeR

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I just think going directly to extermination is a mistake my friend.. people have to be warmed up to something as extreme as that. I guess you didn't quite understand that I was just trying to get you to pump the brakes a bit, I thought you'd understand my subtle meaning. But I guess you're stupid. Makes sense considering you'd go straight to calling for extermination. Are you one of though 80IQ guys living in the Alabama woods fricking his sister/cousin?
            I wouldn't have been so crude but you've been kinda rude. And gay.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it isnt
            we gave you 2000 years to start behaving like civilized people and here you are still trying to genocide everyone around
            extermination is the only solution left
            you gave us no other choice israelite
            even if we dont do it you will get rid of us and muslims will do it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah, you and the Polish vpn homosexual are - gtfo bot and be ignored on ShiTTeR

keep seething israelites but you know very well its the only thing you deserve and you are gone without public support which you are rapidly losing

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't believe most people who advocate for harming israelites are very intelligent and this really hurts the movement. Ah oh well lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there's nothing wrong with self defense israelite and you are nothing special to have all your crimes against humanity pardoned for all eternity
            there is no other solution to your criminal group you must be exterminated for the sake of all of humanity

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Chink scooters will get their moment after the emp mega flare

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Why do people post as though gas cars are completely analog? They all rely on chips to run.
        Chips are fine, having to contact a third party server to operate is not. Do you understand the difference?
        Also, any gas car can be converted to a carburetor and run completely mechanically if you needed to. You can't say this about EV virtuesignalmobiles.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

In my city they just block off the burning EV and watch it, even chemical extinguishers and full submersion in water won't stop a lithiun battery from burning

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>In my city they just block off the burning EV and watch it, even chemical extinguishers and full submersion in water won't stop a lithiun battery from burning
            Sounds really good for the environment!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hey lithium is on fire
            >let's submerge it in water
            did you ever take Chemistry? you do realize that it reacts violently with water so much that the Navy actually uses it for sea munitions for this purpose...

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not just EFI. They started using electronic ignition in the mid 70s.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Be me.
        >Drive a Manual Transmission
        >EMP kills everything!
        >NO MORE DRIVING!
        >Except us Manual Chads who just pop the clutch and roll out like the Chads we are.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Except there will be no spark, no fuel pump, no PCM, etc, etc

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

while manuals are the master race of cars, I'd think you still have a fried ECU which means no fuel injection maps for timing etc

you'd need a carburetor car from like the 60s

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Up to early 80s would be fine as long as you swapped out the distributor to a points style. Mid 70s and onward had electronic distributors which would probably get friedm

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think the sun killing electronics is mostly a myth. Solar flares mainly cause problems for transmission lines.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think there is some undisclosed shit with lithium batteries. A company I worked for had a ton of rechargeable batteries fail in 2021 during the bigger solar storm that year.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

interesting

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Interesting, entirely possible.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>magnetic induction is no big deal
        we didnt have a major flare in hundreds of years

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>electrically harden the vehicle
      >all of the electrosmog that leaked out of the cabin is now trapped inside of the cabin
      >get cancer in 6 months
      EVs were never a brilliant idea.
      Now they're downright lethal to operate.
      Toyota and the others have the better idea, making new ICEs which can burn multiple fuel types some of which can be fermented at home.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i love my 20 year old toyota shitboxes so much it's unreal. i can't express in enough words how sad i'm gonna be when they eventually have to be taken out back

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't this a new car? My 2023 V6 Camry just starts. I don't understand these issues. Trickle charger, wtf?

Why would a new car have problems?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you think a car made in at least the last two decades will keep on running you're moronic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>dumb israelite doesn’t know proper auto maintenance

Maybe take a break from shaving coins and actually learn how cars work.

>t. Daily drove 25 year old car with zero issues

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

look at the post i replied to you dolt
          i maintain heavily armored vehicles as my job
          i know auto repair and maintenance
          i said that in an event of a solar flare, it will kill the combustion cars that aren't that old because they rely on electronics and computers too

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

look at the post i replied to you dolt
          i maintain heavily armored vehicles as my job
          i know auto repair and maintenance
          i said that in an event of a solar flare, it will kill the combustion cars that aren't that old because they rely on electronics and computers too

i rode a truck last month that's older than my parents

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your spark plugs and car battery are electronic. In a crazy carrington event of epic proportions that shit is dying too. Can you still hand crank an engine like a fricking model T? No. You are fricked either way

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Can you still hand crank an engine like a fricking model T?
        actually you can. jack up one wheel, put in 3rd gear, wrap a rope 2-3 turns around the wheel and yank.
        bigger problem is the ecu.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

unless you have a landrover from the 60's or something your petrol/diesel car still relies on electronics

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

After a Carrington Event the only vehicles that will still be running are ones with a diesel engine that are at least 20 years old.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just goes to show all this iT trash is at best unnecessary liability and at worst an electronic leash.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You read too much science fiction moron. We get high magnitude solar storms all the time. It's not that nothing has happened yet, it's that what you're describing has already happened... And nothing happened. The Carrington Event, often heralded as the strongest geomagnetic storm recorded, likely was recorded at far higher readings than are possible, because the damn equipment was from 1859... Not the most reliable gauge of reference...

Sorry Anon. No event is coming to throw us into chaos. The disorder of society will be slow, agonizing, and dumb. The mail will take longer to get places. Service will get shittier. You will see less and less people in public spaces. Businesses will slowly start closing. Everything will just keep getting more expensive. Things will be lower quality, more difficult to obtain and again- more expensive. The utilities and infrastructure will get less reliable. These things will continue to get worse and worse and eventually your quality of life will be shit. That's the collapse. It isn't cinematic, it doesn't have special effects. It won't involve space or lasers or big movie trailer style events. Just a slow decay, as all great nations became global entities and, like many other empires throughout history, they overstepped their boundaries and abilities to rule and manage complex situations to the point things fell apart. That's it. That's all.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>all cars immediately stop functioning
    nice histrionics

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In the end, it's not a cautionary tale about techno-capitalism, just modern Americans without tech support.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Many such cases.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its pants on head moronic because you could diagnose it as the likely culprit in under a minute of web searching

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

and people wonder why i am so confident that i'll be able to find work in an oversaturated field. this is precisely why.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> just modern Americans without tech support
        Nice try ranjeet, you'll be flushed like all the other jeets

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>30 mins on a trickle charge
      electric car homosexuals are to moronic to save.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All of this wall of text just to say
      "The battery was dead, so we used jumper cables."

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Must be a woman or a homosexual, they always do this shit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I hate the demiurge

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

not THE battery of the EV was dead, the 2nd smaller, normal car battery it sounds like? james may was b***hing about it happening with his i believe?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Those jump starter packs should be in the boot of every car, they only cost $100 or something but will save your ass.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The boot is actually on the back of the car in the northern hemisphere, and we call it a “trunk” and not a boot.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

down here we call it a cali-wali (that's a derriere for you outsiders).

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Lick my boot or I'll motorboat your "trunk."

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>they only cost $100 or something but will save your ass.
        yeah some have an air compressor for tires and USB ports for phones a definite good buy

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

wouldn't work as people report not being able to get the doors open

Isn't the whole car a big battery. Why would you design it needing a 12v lead acid to start.

pretty stupid design choice

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>wouldn't work as people report not being able to get the doors open
          they don't open automatically but you can use the physical key

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why is it necessary to overcomplicate the door? A mechanical door mechanism has worked for 100+ years and is cheap. Why the frick do they do this moronic shit?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

really moronic design, even Teslas have manual opening overrides that can force the door open from the inside

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>$100 jump pack

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's a lot of people ITT who've never had to "push and pop."

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I miss my old Heap Wrangler.

□|||||||□

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I did dozens of times on my 1988 Honda Civic but on my new car you MUST have the clutch in to start the car. Can you even "push and pop" that way?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, I don't think you can do it at all with modern cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Modern cars wont even release the parking brake without battery power.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

only ever did it once in a car but numerous times on a motorcycle

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My older sister taught me how to drive a stick, and push starting was part of her "course."

(My sister was a small engine mechanic! Yeah... I come from a family of rednecks.)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Did it on my 1991 Honda civic once. Miss that car from time to time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They are almost mandatory now. Almost all modern cars (2015+) drain the shit out of the battery when not running. If you don't drive it for 7 to 10 days it will be 100% dead. This also destroys the battery life. A 5 to 7 year battery barely lasts 4 from being undercharged all the time.
        I got so sick of this bullshit I pulled the fuse for the radio / dome light. It STILL trickles (somewhere) but now it can go 20+ days without being driven.
        Had to use THIS about a dozen times before pulling the fuse.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

either do a factory reset each time you start the vehicle by switching a power relay each time you flip a custom switch somewhere (acts as a soft theft prevention as well) or go deeper into the electronics of the car and lock out the source of power drain

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I pulled the fuse for the radio
          Exact same issue here except I literally just disconnect the battery. Can go 6+ months without needing to charge the battery lol.
          >If you don't drive it for 7 to 10 days it will be 100% dead
          Atrocious design.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lotta 'modern' cars will flip their shit if you disconnect battery entirely, and regularly. idk why, think the settings for everything get fricked up.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Digital electronics, analoge electronics dont care and forgive low voltages, last forever
            Digital is software dependant so you deal with moronic programmers from that shit country that can make it do the thing but have no for thought to situations that may acure so its not designed with redundancy for if's and but's
            And the hardware is shit out of a chinese slave shop using crap materials that have a shelf life of a few years before turning into carcinogenic dust

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

most have a constant connection to the manufacturer, they will also freak out if parked in a garage or shop with tin siding for too long.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I have a hard time believing this considering everything electronic has gotten more energy efficient.

My '91 NSX has this problem where in a 1-2 weeks the battery can go dead because the built-in security system loves to eat that shit up. My 2006 S2000 does not have this problem and I'm pretty sure my new Integra Type-S could stay for weeks without needing to charge the battery.

I have a tender for my NSX because of that (and I don't drive it as much, mostly for events).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Those jump starter packs should be in the boot of every car, they only cost $100 or something but will save your ass.
        Quite literally especially if tyrone is around the corner about to rape your ass.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/WOeof2S.jpeg

They are almost mandatory now. Almost all modern cars (2015+) drain the shit out of the battery when not running. If you don't drive it for 7 to 10 days it will be 100% dead. This also destroys the battery life. A 5 to 7 year battery barely lasts 4 from being undercharged all the time.
        I got so sick of this bullshit I pulled the fuse for the radio / dome light. It STILL trickles (somewhere) but now it can go 20+ days without being driven.
        Had to use THIS about a dozen times before pulling the fuse.

If your batteries dies just push it down the road and let the clutch out ya dumb c**ts

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Unless you drive a Porsche. In which case you need to remove the drivers side seat, which can only be removed using special tools only Porsche mechanics carry, to even access the battery…
        >t. Never buying a Porsche again

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Chinese will copy those tools and sell them on temu

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The joke is when buying a Porsche, everything is an option including the air in the cabin.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't the whole car a big battery. Why would you design it needing a 12v lead acid to start.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/QVMeB3b.jpeg

wouldn't work as people report not being able to get the doors open
        [...]
        pretty stupid design choice

morons who dont understand electricity

i hate EV cucks as much as the next guy but accessories like headlights and radio etc run off of 12v and its easier to just have a separate 12v system in the car instead of worrying about some big ass step down transformer to take the drive battery pack down to a usable level for the accessories

>some EVs can actually jump start themselves because of this HV/12v dual system

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

All EVs function this way, supposedly because it’s for safety reasons. Apparently leaving a big battery coupled and live unattended is le bad, so the cars have contactor switches that disengage when you power down. The 12v then serves to power this system to re-engage the lithium pack either for charging, preconditioning, or driving. What’s stupid is that if it’s enough of a concern that the battery needs to be disconnected when no one is around, how does it stop being a concern because you’re inside? Dumb dumb dumb. Even teslas do this. That’s why you hear a loud “click” when EVs power up, it’s the contactor engaging.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Just have 400v, 500a batteries engaged all the time.
          I hate EVs
          But I hate Canadians more.

It's because, besides the necessary shut-off relays for shit like working on the car, you still also should only have the 12v system to operate the interior functions, lights, door locks etc etc.

However I DO believe the lead-acid battery is not suitable for the EV or Hybrid life, as there is no longer an alternator to charge it (the 400v battery keeps it topped up when the relays are closed) and it goes through multiple deep cycles in use.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the 400v battery keeps it topped up
            You saying EVs include Pb batteries?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No. Think of it as plugging a power bank into your phone. The greater potential energy of the bigger battery flows into the smaller one.

This is why flattening the main battery in a full hybrid (non plug-in) is disastrous, because it's the 400v battery that starts the engine, it's just the 12 battery that commands it....

Luckily, some manufacturers aren't COMPLETE spastics and fit an ordinary 12v back-up starter to use in the event that the 400v battery has been too far discharged. That starts the engine which proceeds to drive the gearbox generator, recharging the 400v battery

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They do indeed.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Pb
            Wait, shit you mean lead acid, Yes all electric cars include a standard 12v battery for managing interior functions and making carrying out diagnostics/work on the various computer systems much safer.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>charging a deeply discharged Pb battery
      i hope that eco homosexual died in a hydrogen explosion and got battery acid all over him and his fisker burned down

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not going to blow up. That comes from overvoltage. You can charge discharged battery, problem is that it's useless since it's calcified beyond salvation.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Indicator still green. Should be good to go.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those look just about ready to throw into the ocean.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>massive wall of meaningless text from a redditard
      These homosexuals are insufferable

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>can’t unlock door with no power
      Nice safety feature

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Using a 12V lead-acid to start an electric vehicle
      What?
      Also, that battery is 100% discharged at around 10.5V. No chance it isn't damaged. Was there no battery warning light in a car that runs exclusively on batteries? kek

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>12v battery dies
      >have to take apart entire car to open it
      Teslas have the same problem kek. At least with ICE you can open the car if the 12v battery dies. Holy crap this design is terrible.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>all cars immediately stop functioning
      >nice histrionics
      Your post seems made up, or these are actually are huge pieces of shit and should be targeted for component theft.

You can't access my engine compartment (where my 12v battery is mounted) without unlocking my doors and pulling the hood latch release. If my truck were an EV with no mechanical door-lock / handle I'd be shit outta luck getting to the 12v battery.

Do EVs really have an terminally unlocked engine bay? As in I can just go start stealing EV components from every single EV with this knowledge?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do you know anything about car theft? Anyone invested in the activity knows how to bypass manufacturer locks. We used to steal car alarms and leave them on the owners porch just to make a point.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

While that's true, there's still a reason to lock your car doors. It's to prevent petty theft by stupid Black folk who don't have enough IQ to work a computer and clone keys.

Just like you lock your house door knowing it doesn't stop someone from kicking it in. That's what a gun is for.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Deadbolts work pretty well…

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Smith & Wesson also work very well

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I leave books laying around the house just in case of a break in.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do you need a battery to start a battery powered car?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

there's a little gas powered motor in there to get you going. if you buy a Tesla you have to sign an NDA and they will come after you if you blab.
        Why do you think they put their big "Super Chargers" at teh GAS station?
        one of the lines injects 93 octane in there.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>worth thousands of dollars
    hmm doesnt really sound like it anymore lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the battery pack alone is worth thousands on the second hand market, albiet for cars or 18650bros

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the battery pack alone is worth thousands on the second hand market
        Is there a market for them?
        Don't they need to be carefully removed and installed in the receiving vehicle? That's not free...

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no one wants used 18650s

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's literally websites just for that. Lots in the e-scooter/bike modding circles use used batteries, since they're far cheaper. As long as they have at least 90% capacity left
            Tesla 18650's are popular, often >95% capacity left

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why comment on something you are ignorant of? Are you a Black person or just moronic? At any rate, become an hero.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you're mum is worth thousands of dollars in the second hand market

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is will not be a electric car only thing.
    Subscription models are everywhere. Even on American fuel trucks.

You know who fault it is? YOURS. FOR BUYING SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BUT DOES.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

100% true.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you don't understand my thermostat NEEDS to connect to the internet! How will I switch between OFF/Cool/Heat if I don't?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I work in IT. Everyone is split between two camps
        >the soicuck who NEEDS to give internet connectivity to his air freshener because... he just does OK?
        >the luddite who is still moderately distrustful of lightbulbs and only begrudgingly lets them in his home

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>You know who fault it is? YOURS. FOR BUYING SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BUT DOES.
      People are fricking fried on their smartshit. It is thinking for them via electrical impulses sent by EMF. It's sad honestly. Do you really feel good for being a user of the product? Or is it really just quantum dopamine boosts from the developers?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>FOR BUYING SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BUT DOES
      You say that like there's a choice.
      >b-but old cars!
      Old cars are more expensive than they should be and there's a limited supply of them, they aren't being reproduced.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Old cars are more expensive than they should be
        What's your definition of old and more expensive than they should be.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Everything is.
          https://4techmix.com/2024/06/20/irrational-exuberance-in-ai-with-nvidia-at-record-high/

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>YOURS.
      Wrong. NPCs are to blame. The same that kept using pozzed Windows, went with the scamdemic despite obvious nonsense, that made sure streaming services developed into anti consumer garbage. The kind of person that just wants things to work, but never take any responsibility or acknowledge the consequences of actions (or inaction).

The problem is ALWAYS the mass of normies that civilization creates and drags along. The people that made Amazon into a big company, despite treating everyone except the customers shit. And now it's shit.

The same people will have a smart home in 10 years, if they don't already have one, and wonder why people can just frick around with everything they use in their house. It's a long overdue consequence of people who lack responsible behavior and applied correct morals but of which the majority of society is made, which is why the West is in decline.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My pickup truck with 10+ years is getting value on now?
      Let's go!
      Kek.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pickup trucks are always in value. Ask any terrorist organization.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I drive 98 corolla, spareparts are easy to find and cheap. The car is immortal, never getting "smart" car

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buys an American car
    Her problem. She should have bought a superior Korean or even a Chinese car. When will mutts learn?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Korean or even a Chinese car
      absolute shitheaps

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>T. Has a garage full of bricked cars

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>defending asiatic and chink cars
          kek have a nice day subhuman

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lazy Koreans made a car that you can steal with a USB cable, very dishonorabru.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. Fisker has been a trainwreck since it started, which iirc was when the founder was basically working under contract for Tesla in its early days and he thought he could to a better job himself and fricked Musk over.
      They've had nothing but constant failures since it was founded. Only a moron would buy from them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>She should have bought a superior Korean or even a Chinese car.
      Chinas already had multiple instances of EV companies shitting the bed and locking people out of their cars.

It's really just a matter of not being a fricking moron and buying a car that a fricking app can lock you out of. Same applies to the dumb c**ts who get "smart "home security systems, locks etc

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>7 year warranty on Hyundai/Kia
      >Affordable cars with decent parts costs
      >Can be stolen with a USB cable making the cars the most attractive for Black folk to steal
      What did Hyundai/Kia mean by all of this?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>superior Korean or even a Chinese car.
      Biggest scam going next to shitjeets

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>buy korean car
      >it's turns into a mech and tries to rape me
      Not gonna fool me twice.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chinese cars are unironically too expensive for Americans to afford.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

and they don't want us buying chinese EVs
    seems like we have less freedom than the chinese sometimes

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homosexuals told you how wonderful the "internet of things' would be. You were warned if you were wise. You voted for this. You need to start looking for some black market hacker that can get that piece of shit to run until you need a spare part. Welcome to liberal utopia.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LS swap it

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Actually a better death for your major purchase electric wundervehicle than them bricking it when they find out that about your antisemitic views of expecting written agreements to be honored and immigration should be legal in the agreed upon and budgeted amount.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

oh shit I really liked their clippers and things. I have one of their pole trimmers and some little trimmers for buds and a hatchet and a bow saw and a folding saw. all from before everything was made in china. going to miss them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's Fiskars you knucklehead. Not the same company.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, this had me worried no lie. But I just went out and tried my X27 splitting axe. Still works fine. I think it's just a skill issue on their end.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My Fiskars saw is IoT, now bricked. Frick israelites and frick this gay earth.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

damn if it ain't the technological horrors uncle ted told me about LOL

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

paying my homage

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Stupidity is expensive.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want an electric car but it won't be one of these moronic pieces of shit. I'll strip the motor and exhaust from a busted down v8, something with a big engine compartment and heavy frame to carry the big load. put a electric forklift motor in, theres guides online if your interested. then its onto cheap lithium cells with high discharge amperage for 5-10 seconds, a very important caveat so that the cells can power the motor from being stationary without getting fried. buy as many as will fit or as i can afford to maximize range. Manual windows, no power locks, minimize all onboard electronics to reduce battery drain and increase range.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

same, been thinking of getting an old vw beetle from somewhere and buying one of those conversion kits. modern cars can tongue my anus

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

those are so awesome but the vw bugs never depreciated in value, they still expensive. God bless the NATSOC movement.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I want to do something like this and then put a gas generator in it so I can still fuel up at a gas station if I want to. Then the generator runs to charge up the batteries while I drive.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i'll stick with dino juice
      1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum baby!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

memory unlocked: my 1972 Trans Am with 455 H.O. motor

all white with cheesy dago-wop blue swoopy pin-striping, but that thing hauled ass.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it sucks it died immediately, but it was inevitable anyways, who is going to have parts available for this defunct company when something breaks down.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In Brazil, we have third party factories making replacement parts for cars from the 60's.
      Ask any VW model 1 owner and he will tell you where he gets his parts from.
      But yeah, good luck finding parts from a meme car that sold few thousands units...

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>In Brazil, we have third party factories making replacement parts for cars from the 60's.
        can you help out with a link?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you can try Mercado libre Brazil
          (Not Mexico)

if you don’t see your exact part you may find a seller anyway

I deal with this all the time, as I somehow got a Brazilian car into the United States and can’t get parts for the god damned thing except from Brazil and china. They actually arrive quicker from Brazil.

It’s an old Honda but it has a Hyundai radiator and VW rotors, that’s how Brazil is. They take one radiator and put it in 5 makes and models. Or use a ford brake caliper in a Honda.

That’s how they have a plethora of places that fabricate used car parts for this shit. Because all the platforms share parts.

My “Honda” has dissimilar engine, suspension, brake parts, electronics , heating cooling name it…… to the USA and Mexico model of the same car . It’s so fricked dude. The only way this works out for you is if you really do have an old Volkswagen or a car from Australia or something weird like this.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the company didn't brick it. the car bricks itself if the 12v goes dead.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Spend 75K on electric car because modern and sophisticated
    >Beg Amish neighbor for ride to town in his horse drawn buggy
    Progressive liberal climate goals achieved

The meme is writing itself. I will find someone wanting to get one of those sucker cuckmobiles out of their garage, make them pay me a few hundred to haul it off yank batteries and windshield, then make it horse drawn to post on Twitter as I go to town to be the only unpaid attendee at the Biden rally.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dude, your beloved big trucks literally has an average repair cost of over 5k. For relative brand new maintenance...
      Don't try to pull your political bullshit when the israelites are the real problem.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No Amish can afford to live in any liberal U.S. utopia

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol. Oh well, she got what she paid for and I'm sure the virtue signaling was worth it to her.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

She wanted to be special

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"F that Nazi Elon Musk I'm going to buy something other than a Tesla"

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Powerful.
      Diarrhea.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if it's bricked, it's not worth thousands.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The scrap value of the batteries and stuff maybe

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thats what you get for buying an electric cuck box. Stupid fricking NPC normies.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i don't think it's worth thousands of dollars, scrap isn't worth that much

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No refunds

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

WHAT THE FRICK IS FISKER OCEAN?

• 3 weeks ago
      t0Qje+cy

I think they're trying to tell use to throw more 12v car batteries into the ocean. Apparently the fishies love them

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i didn't throw a fricking tray at you

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>FISKER OCEAN
      I had to look it up as well. Never heard of it.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisker_Ocean

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>FISKER OCEAN
      I had to look it up as well. Never heard of it.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisker_Ocean

wtf is Fisker? I thought they made cat food.

Yeah. Fisker has been a trainwreck since it started, which iirc was when the founder was basically working under contract for Tesla in its early days and he thought he could to a better job himself and fricked Musk over.
      They've had nothing but constant failures since it was founded. Only a moron would buy from them.

Fisker was the actual grifting scam car company everyone accuses Tesla / Musk of being

>In January 2005, legendary car designer Henrik Fisker founded a company to bring innovative new thinking to the automobile industry.

>Between that date and today (2013), Fisker Automotive would create perhaps the most beautiful car ever made, raise almost $1.4 billion dollars from investors as diverse as Leonardo di Caprio and Kleiner Perkins, obtain a $528 million loan from the U.S. Department of Energy, balloon to 600+ employees, default on loans or investment conditions at least four separate times, spend $535,000 on a website, get sued by its own employees, get evicted from its primary business location, and be investigated by the government — apparently for its incredible ability to burn a billion dollars while delivering only a few thousand actual completed cars.

https://venturebeat.com/business/the-sad-long-story-of-fisker-automotive-the-most-tragic-vc-backed-debacle-in-recent-history/

Then imagine this guy somehow managed to resurrect his scam failed company and keep it going another 10 years...

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>its incredible ability to burn a billion dollars while delivering only a few thousand actual completed cars.
        That sounds pretty realistic, especially for a new company.
        Assuming they produced 5000 cars that's $200k per car, which while expensive needs to take into consideration that a lot of that went into the infrastructure to make them in the first place.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

vinfast is $10 billion israelitesd in debt and loses nearly $60k on every car sold.

96% of their "sales" were to their own taxi group, or cars given away for free if you buy a house from vinhome (their property development company, also in financial ruin).

the fisker situation is several orders of magnitude better than those viet c**ts. the western world isn't aware, since they have practically zero sales outside that communist shithole.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Fisker is just an incompetent startup hype scammer, its unbelievable people gave him money after the first time...

https://techcrunch.com/2024/05/31/fisker-collapse-investigation-ev-ocean-suv-henrik-geeta/

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2024/06/19/cdk-cyber-attack-hits-automotive-dealers/74150427007/
    from here

[...]

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>A brick worth thousands of dollars
    Not anymore it's not kek

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i guess the batteries are worth something

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Frick you israelite. Get that shekel ye clown parasite

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

jailbreaking cars is going to be a huge business in the coming decades.

people are going to be driving around in hacked vehicles with ???? software on them, use at your own risk lulz.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i will drive my shitboxes until i physically can't anymore. frick this gay electric car sanctioned future

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

absolutely there wil b options to use any Telsa FSD iteration that has ever existed with mods, hypothetically in minecraft.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No it won't, the police will be in on shit with the corporate state. The nodes they are putting along roads all over to read EV mileage will know it's a jail broken car

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How will the people who bought $100k meme cars ever recover

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Guy at work has a Fister Karma. Was pretty fricking sweet, ngl.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It was sold and became a separate company which is still going on and they sell EVs with BMW engines as range extenders.

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not that bad of a problem because it only impacts stupid people who bought shit like that to begin with.

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

anyone that bought a fisker should drive it down to the texas coast and commit insurance fraud by pushing it into the floodwaters

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No refunds

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>NEVER buy a car made in the past 10 years.
    This unironically. I have been restoring Camaros, Trans Ams, Mustangs and earlier JDM's for about 15 years now, and I will never buy a modern car. Closest thing I will get to "modern" is a 3rd or 4th gen LS engine, maybe an LT if I'm desperate.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Goood, this way people will learn, that "internet of things", when your hairbrush needs connection into internet to operate, is a foul idea.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You jealous of my AI toothbrush?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People will never learn. They're NPC morons that just see convenience. If people would learn Democracy would reliably fail at the 3rd time you get to vote for some shithomosexual that fails at everything except making things worse.

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get fricked green energy dicksuckers

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek. No refunds.
    As a bonus, normies are just now getting a lesson on why they want everyone to drive EVs. It's so they can turn them off when you're not being a good goy.
    This is pretty good stuff

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that’s why you want a chinese ev, since cars and driving is still new to the chinese, ev’s in china have the full government backing to force chinks to learn how to drive or they become spontaneously combusting chinks underneath exploding batteries

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wtf is Fisker? I thought they made cat food.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No refunds, goyim.

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tfw with an old mustang

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you want an electric car just buy BYD. It's one-quarter the cost of an American, European, or Japanese car and before long they'll have solid state batteries which willl get you double the range.

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Literally got paid severance for breaking the rules as a COO of a company that was touted to be part of bringing their electric truck to American markets? The company who's former CEO fled the country to Lebanon in a box... who is now suing for damages?

Sounds like typical business world stuff.

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>bricked ev
    >worth thousands of dollars
    It would actually be worth zero dollars, right? Or can these people resell certain parts of the car, such as the battery?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no it would be negative value, there is no recycling value just cost.

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thankyou for your input.
    https://4techmix.com/2024/06/19/the-satoshi-nakamoto-legal-case-has-had-a-strange-outcome/

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why is everyone so angry in this thread?
    You guys are so fricking weird.

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hahahahahhaaha
    Good thing 2030 ICE ban nonsense isn't coming here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I support more apex predator trains for India.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We are finally getting bullet trains
        imagine the kino you'll see in the future when bullet trains are common here
        TikTokers can't even evade oldass trains imagine the instant obliteration from posing on a bullet train track.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>We are finally getting a bullet
          Good news.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Imagine 10,000 Indians packed like sardines in a bullet train and on the roof too, and then imagine it wrecks due to poop slicked rails or an old British bridge that was not properly maintained.

I have to jerk off now.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Dumbfrick

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Frick off dip shit

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Am not reading this garbage thread. Fisker already went bankrupt in the mid 2000s. Justin Bieber had one at the time. There was no tesla and no electric infrastructure for charging.

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Really activates the almonds

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://www.fiskerinc.com/refunds

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are THROWING these things out the door - 33% off before and that's before you even start haggling with them. I guess the warranty might be pretty worthless tho.

55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a much worse situation's happening with vinfast: https://www.reddit.com/r/VinFastComm/

yes, it's reddit, but the analysis is based.

cars that were selling for $60k are now $26k a few months later, with just a thousand miles on them. they're soo terrible, people are unloading them immediately after purchase.

lmfao. it's possible they're going to be sold for scrap value soon, since vinfast is bankrupt and they'll be bricked.

https://jalopnik.com/its-never-been-cheaper-to-get-a-like-new-vinfast-but-d-1851544689

56. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

even the windows phone didn't do this. The future is scary.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/tS3K6H6.jpeg

>all cars immediately stop functioning
      nice histrionics

Jumper cables should fix it.

57. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

foss or your loss

58. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile I’m making my own ECM’s and getting 711 horsepower from a 30 year old 12 valve Cummins’. Asshats and their new vehicles deserve all the trouble.

59. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well what can I say? Im just a simple man. Been driving the same old truck for 31 years. 31 years. Ive had to replace the clutch, the brakes, the muffler. Its been through a couple of batteries, an alternator and a starter motor. Probably a dozen sets of tires. But the ol girl just keeps bangin along. Shes hauled it all, antique furniture to firewood, rocks, garbage and manure, alot of camping trips, and many hunting adventures. Shes hauled dozens of bears, probably a hundred deer, and one moose! Shes been accross Canada twice and was even seen in Alaska. Im getting old, and shes still going. Gave her a new interior a few years ago, new seats, carpet, headliner and sent her off for a spray job.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A Black person stole my side mirrors. Does that count?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

based poorgay and methamphetamine enjoyer.

hide your children, the leafy nonce is on the loose.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

very impressive. did you take yearly care to check paint in every nook and cranny? i would think after 30 years of use some rust is unavoidable basically.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My friend/sometimes boss put 650,000 miles on one of the old Chevy trucks he uses for his lawn care business. He could have driven it to the moon and back. Did a lot of the work himself. He swears by the old trucks. Hated the new ones, and hates Obama for cash for clunkers (among other reasons).

60. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Free lithium bomb!

61. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Stay nice
    Drive ICE

62. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Fisker Ocean
    who thought of making a car called ''fisher ocean''?

63. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homosexuals think they are equal to me with their gay little søycuck cars

64. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

normies won't get the message that companies are trying to outlaw ownership until their car literally forces them to sit on a fricking dragon dildo in order to shift gears

65. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll take my chances. Even the people in that thread were saying that it likely just a dead 12V battery. It's a risk buying from a small company but you don't get large companies without early investors. Also, the cars will still work without connecting to their servers. You just won't get some of the core shit like gps and internets without a hotspot.

66. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Duh.
    If you want a new car, fine. But only a midwit doesn't have a pre-2014 backup vehicle.

67. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Buy car
    >Car manufacturer stops their operation
    >Car has a manufacturing problem
    >"Who's going to help us?"
    What kind of logic is that? At what point do you realise you're on your own at this point?
    Social security truly turned humans into useless tools.

68. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine buying a laptop on wheels that only work if the company's servers don't go down.

69. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the doors won't open
    Scariest part. What if some lady is stuck with her kids in the heat of the day, unable to get out?

70. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Where are the backyard mechanics that bypass the company OS?

71. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm frickng trapped in my car with without windows up it won't open I need help

72. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its gonna be fricking wild when Steam goes under one day and everyone loses their Steam accounts.

73. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

watching pol talk Wrong board

now i have a headache

it's like watching a morons having strokes

74. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i bought a 4 wheeled microwave and It won't turn on
    That's good for her fertility

75. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the only solution is to eject the israelites in to an active volcano.

76. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

HAHAHA
    WHAT A DUMB BROAD
    BUYING AN EV IS THE BIGGEST MEME IN HISTORY

77. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol, just get a freaking 120v200A 200AH Battery, a 10KW BLDC Motor and a programmable controller to handle the battery, order the frames and plastic from china or get some old beater from the scrap yard and have a local car mechanic put the shit together if you have two left wing hands - its going to be cheaper than the finished package and customizable to your own likings regarding power and range, no need for some company to keep control over your vehicle.
    >ib4 driving a vehicle that is not properly registered
    lol, good luck catching my 92V10KW 200kg bike

78. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fisker sounds a cat food company, that alone should make you never buy from them

79. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My Harley is carbureted
    I always knew electric shit in vehicles was a israeli scheme, it started with EFI and now full blown with electric cars.

80. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is my 2006 Camry in danger?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think you're good, bro.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just replace your water pump gasket.

81. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Bourgeois gaygoys get what they deserve, now do tesla and rivian
    Never go full electric- simple jack

82. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doesn’t sound like it’s worth thousands of dollars

83. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No refunds, goy.

84. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Should have bought a Toyota, eh?
    Sounds like someone fell for the EV meme, instead.of buying something tested and proven.

85. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

time to buy it can only go up

86. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buys car as a service.
    >surprised when car is bricked.
    ok.

87. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>battery-powered car
    time to tow it into the ocean

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I dump 15 quarts of used diesel oil down by the creek every 3000 miles.
      I feel like I'm doing my part, but the gay organic vegan farmer downstream always b***hes up a storm. Real Karen this guy.

88. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yay!

89. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EVs will be big. Tesla free energy will be distributed nation-wide/worldwide via electric highway system (currently being done in US and EU).
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a43027420/scientists-pull-energy-out-of-thin-air/

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *