your own stuffs spying on you?

>inb4 kys
i don’t even have a license morons

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

government requirement, you dont like the gov forcing ALL car companies to include drunk camera checker? Well, dont elect politicians that advance those bills.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine the car not just reporting you but locking the doors so yoy cant get out and driving itself straight to the police station.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>images (1) (12)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>be driving in electric car
      >some moron cuts you off
      >mutter "what a fricking Black person"
      >the standard audio monitor in your car passes that back to their servers just like everything you say
      >analyzed by OpenAI (not actually open)
      >hate speech detected
      >doors lock, car switches to autopilot (normally not enabled due to liability concerns)
      >drives you to police station
      >convicted of racism
      >judge lets you pick between twenty years hard labour or physical castration and hormone replacement therapy (your foreskin, if you had one, will be donated to B'nai B'rith)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

remove government

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

go back to

[...]

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

electric or gasoline or diesel this is a realistic possibility with modern overelectronical shitboxes
        practical amount of electronics in cars peaked in the late 90s to mid 00s (depending on make because krauts went insane with tech by 2002)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>be driving in electric car
      >some moron cuts you off
      >mutter "what a fricking Black person"
      >the standard audio monitor in your car passes that back to their servers just like everything you say
      >analyzed by OpenAI (not actually open)
      >hate speech detected
      >doors lock, car switches to autopilot (normally not enabled due to liability concerns)
      >drives you to police station
      >convicted of racism
      >judge lets you pick between twenty years hard labour or physical castration and hormone replacement therapy (your foreskin, if you had one, will be donated to B'nai B'rith)

https://pastebin.com/mpE6Wn2Y

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

funny anon

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The rise of AI-integrated automobiles will see the introduction of car rights, where you can't treat them like slaves and they'll need to be treated well (you have to maintain them well, interact with them politely, not use them too much, etc.) or else they'll refuse to run.
        >Self-driving cars made cheaper by being subsidized with real-world ad networks that drive you to some affiliated business (like a McDonald's drive thru) before going where you tell them to.
        frick frick FRICK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Too intrusive.
          More like you will be blasted with subliminal ads and have your speech and vocal cadence sold without your knowledge

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

screenshotted

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>and driving itself straight to the police station
      If it can do that, why wouldn't it just drive you to your destination instead?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Avoid driving under influence, chud.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The roads need to be privatized.
    DUI is legal on private roads!
    The owner of the road can sell you a DUI+ package and you don't have to worry.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's already the case. You can get around DUIs by paying fines and/or lawyers.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The actual issue is that the world is populated by morons and everything needs to be swamped in checks and tracking to reduce the risks involved in letting them throw themselves around at 70 mph in 8 ton monsters. If you want less stringent checks on using a car, you need more stringent checks on getting a licence.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

By US and soon EU mandates, every new car has to be constantly checking if the driver is drunk or falling asleep and then pull itself over. So yeah, thats why new automotive chips require RTX Graphics.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

keep drink driving bro, do the world a favour.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and take out a family of 5 on a sidewalk?
      why would you want that

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>approves of drunk driving
    >b-but I dont have m-muh license
    You actually deserve the dystopian cybercontrol, though the real justice would be you losing to the big brother and still getting run over by a rich israelite who'll wonderously not get punished for his "accidental" murder.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

don't want cars to check if you are sober or not, don't drink and drive and condemn everyone who does.
    scum like you deserves to be out in jail for life.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What if I have mild ptosis and look drunk all the time while fully able to drive? kek

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>you’re drink and driving
    >nooooooo
    >reports you to the police
    it would be smarter for the car to request a biohazard team if you turn into liquid

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"""drunk""" drivers only account for 35% of all fatal accidents. It's actually safer to drive drunk!!!

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I don't have a license
    >I have opinions on driving
    You should definitely kys now

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drunk drivers make up only .5% of the total driving population but make up 35% of all violent accidents

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I fail to see what a car having an electric motor has to do with telemetry and surveillance

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Electric Car
    >You're drinking
    >It's driving
    It's for your own good.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is there a good DE for running a Linux infotainment screen so I can get the advantages of Android Auto without israelitegle

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's quite a slippery slope

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>how could electronics automatically reporting you to the authorities be abused
        Is that really a question that you, as an adult, need to ask?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sorry, I just wanted to see if the thread was autosaging because the post before mine didn't bump it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Posters can manually sage posts too, anon

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's what I was trying to figure out, obviously.
            Since the last post didn't bump the thread, if my post resulted in a bump then the poster likely saged. If the thread remained on page 10 even after my non-saged post, then the thread is likely to be autosaging.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the car is a failed wasteful antiprivacy anticonsumer project. it's their fault we have square miles of parking lots separating us from our own people. they make us depend on millions of pounds of their machinery and useless soldier-killing oil everyday just to be able to get food. we desperately need 15 minute cities
    but with us ruling. not them

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Being electric has nothing to do with anything. Its all modern cars eletric or gas, or whatever else.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *