EU is soviet union 2.0

went to toyota dealership to buy new hilux.
Isis spec, 2,4 diesel, manual, no options, white.
One like this is sitning in the lot.
we want in, we want it now
sorry anon, we can't sell you this one, is been sold for over 10k $ more because toyota canceled all hilux orders to end of this year.
Over 300 hiluxes orders he's be canceled
because of new eu emission regulation.
You can't get new one, made ones are seling over sticker
If new hilux comes back in 2025 is going to be hybrid, no 2,4d, no manual...basically suv not work truck.
I guess we are going to import american truck now. Rest of eu work pickups comes in 2.0 diesels form cars.
Frick you EU another ram 1500 is coming to europe

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why can’t you get a gasser Hilux.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They rate gassers as more polluting than diesels because they think CO2 is the worst pollutant of all.

>tfw just bought a 2024 diesel truck with zero emissions equipment on it other than an EGR

>No wonder your land is so polluted.

Worst pollution comes from litter and trash. We still have 70% of our rainforest and that old mack truck spewing black smoke so thick you can't see behind it would just be eaten by the jungle if it broke down for more than a few days.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Frick you EU another ram 1500 is coming to europe

unfathomably based

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Take the hybrid pill already. If hybrid powertrains can go in sportscars, trains, and buses, then it can go in your little fricking watermelon truck.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's already a hybrid option, and (shocker) it's the most expensive one.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>most expensive one
        hybrid one is canceled too and it cost 10k less then 5,7 ram.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hybrid pill
    only hybrid i take is
    LPG-petrol one, like that ram

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>basically suv not work truck.
    so like all pickups?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>EU is soviet union 2.0
    Not even close. EU is USs b***h-cuckboy in a constant state of de-industrialization with no power to project and practically 0 natural resources. The fact they have become a big social experiment for techno-totalitarianism is just the icing on the shitcake.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This lol, at least the USSR could actually produce their own shit
      The EU is 100% dependent on other parties like the US and China

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>USSR could actually produce their own shit
        true, now they are closing all remaining factories because of CO2 emission prices.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>USSR could actually produce their own shit
        It was shit alright

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>This lol, at least the USSR could actually produce their own shit

But they actually couldn't. Most of their production equipment was obtained through Lend Lease act or reparations from Germany. Later they purchased it directly from the West during the détente period until the afghan war. Not to mention the fact that they used the help of more developed countries of the combloc like Czechoslovakia or East Germany, who paid much more attention to production of advanced machinery tools.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What a low IQ take, its cheaper for european companies to operate in congo or niger than mine locally but europe not having resources is just european own propaganda.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Funny that you mention Niger. The country that is currently kicking them out and appropriating all their property in their land.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Thats because i mentioned it, its just been french colony trough neo colonialism, you are naive if you think that french and euros wont just move to next country or make some new deals with niger.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you are naive if you think that french and euros wont just move to next country
            Oh yeah? Them and what army? These are not the colonials times, yuropoors can't do shit without US backing and the US wants to keep them poor, stupid and depended vassals. And that's good, they deserve it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Them and what army?
            Are you seriously that stupid, france is leader of europe, nuclear power and doing their own thing, france is not us vassal. France is still holding all their colonies too.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>france is leader of europe
            That's the Commission buddy.
            >nuclear power
            Pakistan is a nuclear power. Hell, North Korea is a nuclear power.
            >france is not US vassal
            yeah, it's just whenever they try to do their own thing US scolds them and Macaron falls in line immediately like the muppet he is. Not a surprise from the largest importer of US lng. American cum wasn't enough now there is top demand for american farts to suck on too.
            >France is still holding all their colonies too.
            You haven't been paying much attention to african news lately have you. Britain has more hold on the commonwealth than france has on it's colonies nowadays.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You voted for it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>voting
      >EU

i lol'd

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I seriously hope you aren't posting from North America

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hybrid, no 2,4d, no manual
    Can't relate. Would love auto and hybrid in my Hilux.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The diesel hybrid in the Prado is amazing and I'm sure it'll be great in the Hilux. It's still an oil burner so why cry about it?

but you still can't buy it and it cost too much. Ram with LPG will be cheaper to run

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You will be able to in 2025. The Ram would be cheaper than the 2.8L too so that's no different.

You're literally crying over nothing. This is a good move for people into diesel pickups. The V8 was shit for fuel economy.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The V8 was shit for fuel economy.
          Do you ever hear of LPG ? All ram truck run on it here

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The diesel hybrid in the Prado is amazing and I'm sure it'll be great in the Hilux. It's still an oil burner so why cry about it?

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fortunately you can buy an environmentally friendly electric vehicle instead and outsource all of the environmental damage to whatever third world country produces the batteries, then fuel it with electricity from environmentally friendly coal and gas plants

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>third world country
      i'm in post soviet shithool, one of the poorest eu region. That's why simple work truck is needed, not some hybrid crap. It must run for next 30y.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>That's why simple work truck is needed
        Listen larper, there's no such thing as a "work truck" in Eastern Europe. I have never ever seen a working man with a truck.
        Pic related is the vehicle of choice for the working man. Nearly every manufacturer has one of these little vans.
        If you need something bigger, next up is something like a Mercedes Sprinter, if you're hauling bigger shit it's a Sprinter with an open bed, a popular choice for construction workers.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ok bud

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

We get it you're a city dweller. No need to advertise that.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not that anon but i grew up on a farm. absolutely nobody uses pickup trucks around here, except the odd larper who doesn't actually do any work like OP.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>absolutely nobody uses pickup trucks around here
            Thats why we made them localy for over 40y.
            Stop larping anon, if you never saw working pickup in eastern europe, you never been here or you don't leave the city

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>polonez truck
            >a fricking warszawa
            żuk king of roads

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well I can tell you that farmers, hunters, maintenance companies and forest workers absolutely do use pickup trucks in Lithuania, especially in the last decade. That was not the case in the 2000s and before because they were all broke and had to drive either their MTZ tractors or Lada Nivas depending on who we're talking about. That still might be the case in poorer Eastern European countries like Moldova, Ukraine or Belarus. However I fail to see how that's a good thing. Just because workers can't afford pickup trucks doesn't mean that they aren't useful.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It must run for next 30y.
        It's using Prius tech that's proven to last for at least 20 years now. It's perfect.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

get a van you moronic larper

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you don't tow anything offroad you larper lmao
          if you need to go offroad you get a fricking 4x4 duster
          i know you like to pretend you're a cool american like in the movies but maybe don't

>mofuggin towin an shiet homie
          you're not european you moronic larper

cry harder lol duster ain't shit with 0.9l engine. 'murican cars are cool couse you can carry stuff in them easly
          Like here i can carry my 40y old bike without folding the rear seats.
          Vans cant tow 3 tones lol i sometimes we need to tow cars

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So much poverty in one picture ;___; hopefully you just like to role play to be s poor piece of shit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i just dont care i been driving my shitbox daily without door pamel for 3y now lol tweaker style

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those are some real soft feminine hands anon.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>real soft feminine hands
            thanks in my case is a good thing lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sounds kinda gay. Have you tried working on your relationship with your father?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/fEEMdEe.jpeg

real worktrugg offroadchads... I kneel.....

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i sometimes we need to tow cars
            people tow cars with small sedans and hatchbacks all the time you moronic larper lmao
            but keep telling yourself how you "need" a pickup truck to put in a bike

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>people tow cars with small sedans and hatchbacks
            Tow audi q7 or e class wagon with your golf for over 400 km lamo XD

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

BAAAAAAAAAAAASED

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be yuropeen
    >can import any truck you like

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're going to buy an unreliable foreign truck (that you can't get parts for locally) why not buy a Ford Ranger?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>that you can't get parts for locally
      there's like 2 ram trucks in my village. Some dude even have TRX. There are ram gray market delers here.
      Ranger have 2.0 diesel with twinturbo, danger ranger have 3.0 ecoboost. Ecoboost one cost more then 5,7 grey market ram. Ram is much more simple, more parts and aftermarket stuff and it can tow more.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

your ram wont have a warranty, the onus will be on importer to honor one
        defeats the purpose of buying a new truck

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>your ram wont have a warranty, the onus will be on importer to honor one
          i know but new cars have like 3y warranty. Toyota gives you 3y or 100k km which
          is joke. Plus they offten don't even honor the warranty, because you use the truck for truck use lel. If they see any traces of offroad use they don't honor it anyway.
          I need new wan of taxes resons.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ive seen 4 rams in the last month which is 4 more than I'd seen in my previous 25 years of life

europa is falling

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>europa is falling
      ram's are cool and only good euopen cars are german, rest is junk anyway.
      I wish we have normal 'muriacan brands dealerships here. If not for eu norm roads in my country would be full of big 'murican suvs, sedans and trucks. People love big suvs here, roads are full of x7 q8 and gls

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>nooo i can't buy a pickup truck to cosplay as an american
    you'd buy a van if you actually wanted to use it for work you larper

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you'd buy a van if you actually wanted to use it for work you larper
      yes FWD crappy EU van with 150hp, to tow stuff and offroad constructions work, to damage oil pan in first work day.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you don't tow anything offroad you larper lmao
        if you need to go offroad you get a fricking 4x4 duster
        i know you like to pretend you're a cool american like in the movies but maybe don't

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>mofuggin towin an shiet homie
        you're not european you moronic larper

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

daciabros we won

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you can feasibly maintain and afford a burger imported vehicle then by all means do it. I think it’s funny that some people get so irrationally ass mad at trucks. Frick them, you do you.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You could buy one in Morocco and drive it back.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Frick you EU another ram 1500 is coming to europe
    Based
    But how is it possible to import it with all those new emission regs?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>new emission regs
      gray market loopholes, same with some chinese cars or belarusian tractors
      First one is...car is "USED" it has more then 30 km on the odometer so by law is not new car
      Secend one ( more complicated one) you can sale cars that not meet emissions but in low numbers. This loophole was made for super cars brands like ferrari or bugatti, but you can use it for ect ram truck.
      You can sale them but in low numbers. https://www.aeceurope.com/#our_brands

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Glad there are loopholes like these in the part of the EU you're in.

https://i.imgur.com/IkhVRTV.png

is funny how ppl think you can't import stuf to eu because of emission or safety regulation lamo
        You can, you can even sell them.

Different EU countries have different regs. The country I'm currently in plainly forbids new registrations for anything over 5 years old (not sure about 30+ y.o. classics since registration process is different for them), and the annual tax rates are based on CO2 emissions and are kind of prohibitive for almost everything interesting.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

is funny how ppl think you can't import stuf to eu because of emission or safety regulation lamo
      You can, you can even sell them.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *