EV cause 400x more particle pollution than normal cars

The cO2 from a normal car is negligible compared to the 400x more particle pollution caused by EV tires and brakes.
This and the slave labour cobalt is going to kill EVs, No leftie will support them this time next year now that everyone knows the truth about them.
It's over EV sisters.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>ICE cars dont use tires or brakes

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

They weigh a lot less and thus cause much less particle pollution.
      Brake and tire dust is what you can smell when you first enter a city, you can even smell it in your piss.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

as a car enthusiast and a piss fetishest, this is hot... i'm just thinking about all the industrial chemicals hitting me when a e-girl pees in my face for my pleasure.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Imagine the smell of a pit crew workers piss

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/RAbk5no.jpg

The cO2 from a normal car is negligible compared to the 400x more particle pollution caused by EV tires and brakes.
        This and the slave labour cobalt is going to kill EVs, No leftie will support them this time next year now that everyone knows the truth about them.
        It's over EV sisters.

EVs barely use their brakes as they engine break 99% of the time.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

They don't have engines. They have motors.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>They weigh a lot less
        Only when comparing old internal combustion cars to new electric cars. ICE cars are bloating too and you'll see the same thing looking at any old car vs new car. A 2024 BMW M2, a RWD entry-level luxury 2+2, is heavier than the RWD entry-level luxury 5 seat sedan Tesla Model 3 from 5 years ago.

Regulations need to start adding more weight classes, and restricting heavier vehicles. Nobody living in a city needs to be driving anything more than a light car daily.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

A Tesla is not a luxury car so it's pointless comparing it to one. It's an econobox that weighs 5000lbs. That's a issue.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>Nobody living in a city needs to be driving anything more than a light car daily.
          I agree, nobody NEEDS a vehicle that suits the needs of their lifestyle. And for the sake of the planet, nobody NEEDS to eat meat either - you can get all the nutrients you need from a balanced diet of legumes, vegetables, rice, and beans. Even better, nobody NEEDS to live in a house; after all, it's better for everyone if we all lived in an apartment and took up significantly less space.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Explain how a light weight daily use vehicle is against your 'lifestyle'.
            No one has a right to drive a vehicle they lack the proper qualifications to operate safely on public roads.
            Or a right to make others pay for the damage they do to those roads by operating an unnecessarily heavy vehicle daily.

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Rube Goldberg machine cultists are so moronic lmao. This is such a pathetic post. Doesn't even know about regen braking.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Regenerative braking does not mean that the massive weight of your soulless electric transport pod doesn't affect the tires.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

It completely negates the brake part. And if that part was so obviously wrong, it means they don't know what they're talking about, and therefore the rest of their post is also uninformed.

As far as wheels, how do the fuel tanker trucks carrying gassoline to gas stations factor in to this?

ICE cars have engine braking as well woah...
        they still need to use their brakes.

You can drive a Tesla without ever using the brakes. Can't with a Rube Goldberg machine.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

No it doesn't, regenerative braking is only as effective as engine braking, both use their brakes about as much as each other.
          The real problem is the tires made from petrochemicals.
          Your 4 metric tonne car produces not double not triple not even 4 times as much it is literally hundreds of times more because of the weight of the vehicle.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>No it doesn't, regenerative braking is only as effective as engine braking, both use their brakes about as much as each other.
            Yeah, that's false. The g forces of an electric car using regen braking are far higher than a gas car using engine braking. Otherwise EV regen braking would have the same rules regarding brake lights as engine braking.

EVs literally have warnings to sometimes use the brakes so they don't lock up from lack of use. People have posted their brake pads which look close to new after 100,000 miles.
            >The real problem is the tires made from petrochemicals.
            >Your 4 metric tonne car produces not double not triple not even 4 times as much it is literally hundreds of times more because of the weight of the vehicle.
            The whole tire isn't used up. Also, the tire is heavy particulate matter that hardly goes airborne. It's not burned, unlike gassoline.

Have you even done the calculation? A set of tires weight 80-100lbs. The amount of tread loss is a fraction of that, but I bet it's far less than 1/4. The difference between an EV and a gas car's tread were would be a meager amount of that. So you're probably looking at some number way below 5lbs of tread loss over 60,000 miles compared to an equivalent gas car. Meanwhile, a gas car getting 30mpg over 60,000 miles will output over 50,000lbs of co2, and then far more brake dust.

Man, after doing this I realize you're just an idiot.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>The g forces of an electric car using regen braking are far higher than a gas car using engine braking
            This can actually be a problem in some hybrids---as it turns out, a strong enough electric motor can brake pretty damn hard. But it needs somewhere to dump that power, so it might not be able to do that if the battery is already full enough. Some models are better at avoiding this than others.
            An EV is unlikely to be running with its battery 100% full anyway, so they can usually regen brake just fine.
            Some EVs actually put drum brakes at least on the rear wheels because they don't corrode so badly when unused. A driver who can predict the traffic and avoid braking too hard most of the time will almost never use the actual brakes, except to hold the vehicle in place after it's mostly stopped already.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, with my Tesla Model 3 the regen braking varies based on battery heat and charge. Basically, batteries have a charge limit that varies and so the regen braking cannot exceed that charge limit.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>comparing CO2, a gas that plants eat
            >to microplastics, which stay in the environment forever
            moron.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Co2 is more dangerous to human survival and civilization than microplastics.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I regularly make the 10 mile trip home from work without touching my brakes. Most of it is city and suburb streets.
          Can, and do with a Rube Goldberg machine

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

How long do your brake pads last?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

No idea. I've never taken them off

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

ask him how long his electric motor lasts
            https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1101153_two-thirds-of-earliest-tesla-drive-trains-to-fail-in-60000-miles-owner-data-suggests
            or his battery
            https://motortrends.net/news/third-battery-after-100k-miles-why-tesla-model-y-needs-it/
            generally it is considered cheaper and more environmentally friendly to replace pads than engines
            https://www.autoevolution.com/news/more-than-million-mile-model-s-helps-clarify-what-is-wrong-with-tesla-s-motors-218870.html

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Motors last longer than engines. If electric cars were environmentally bad, we would see an uptick in oil usage from them. We don't.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Motors last longer than engines
            gasoline engines target 300k miles
            diesel engines target over 1m miles.
            >If electric cars were environmentally bad, we would see an uptick in oil usage from them. We don't.
            if oil uptick shows back electric cars, what does Cb, Ni and Cu uptick show? bad gasoline cars?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

China is the biggest manufacturer of EVs in the world and their oil usage has barely been affected. 1/3 of new cars sold in China are EVs, and manufacturered in China. Since EVs don't consume oil during their lifetime, and Rube Goldberg machine shills claim that EVs frontload their oil consumption in manufacturing, we should see China's oil consumption double. But it's just a percent higher than it's peak, lower than what's expected for their economic growth.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>ruby gobblers are ccpbot
            damn it was so obvious, why dodnt I think of it earlier
            tiananmen square

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>chat bot sees the word "China" in a post and assumes it must be praising the country
            Jesus, you must be a really old generation bot.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

nihao supervisoratoru, nothing to see here, just silly westerners dreaming of 20th century gasoline vehicles that dont spy on them
            hotdog
            burger

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Lmao I think I broke the Russian bot. I guess when all their brightest fled all that was left was the drunks.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>if i call everyone a bot then no one will suspect that i'm a bot

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Now we're seeing it's internal monologue. Ivan put the bottle down and get to work!

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

ICE cars have engine braking as well woah...
      they still need to use their brakes.

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>EV tires and brakes.
    How are they any different than decent cars?

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Force more car tire manufacturers to construct tires with renewable materials such as basedbean oil, rapeseed oil, canola oil, pine resin, pine oil. This makes tires more environmentally sustainable while still improving tires cold weather, slippery road traction. No loss of tire lifespan or tread depth. Nokia(has built these tires for 11 years now), Continental, Goodyear, Hankook already produce tires from renewable materials, reduced amount of petroleum products for tire construction materials.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>basedbean.
      S o y bean. DA seems to automatically change words from messages.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>DA seems to automatically change words from messages.
        woah this is certainly a new development, that has never been the case before!

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

oh my god did we really get to a point where people really make threads againts EV as a "gottem"

EV POSTERS ARE LITERALLY SHILLS JUST FRICKING IGNORE THEM
    no, evs arent the future, no ICE isnt dead, yes we get cucked and get smaller turbocharged engines with less cylinders, that we can cry about
    but stop fricking falling for ev trannies bait and talking about evs

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Lmao imagine being this delusional. EV market share keeps increasing YoY, with some markets at over half, and Norway at over 90%. China is ramping up EV production and is going to flood the world with state sponsored EVs that will crash the petrol dollar.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

lol ok, whatever

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>China is ramping up EV production and is going to flood the world with state sponsored EVs that will crash the petrol dollar.
          Until the world finds out about the battery replacement costs in 8-10 years. There is a reason places still drive gas powered cars from the 70s-90s. Instead of the newer model cars. They were easy to maintain, easier to fix, cheaper to fix and still remain on the road. EV have a future, but as it stands now it is not a good one for the future.

Adding a link to this thread to my list of EV deniers.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>China is ramping up EV production and is going to flood the world with state sponsored EVs that will crash the petrol dollar.
        Until the world finds out about the battery replacement costs in 8-10 years. There is a reason places still drive gas powered cars from the 70s-90s. Instead of the newer model cars. They were easy to maintain, easier to fix, cheaper to fix and still remain on the road. EV have a future, but as it stands now it is not a good one for the future.

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

What lefties support or don't has nothing to do with reality.

7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

EV's being shit will kill EV's. once the novelty factor and goo goy points for owning them are gone, not even richgays will buy them because they are objectively shit.

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>and brakes

Post automatically dismissed.

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile
    1 cargo ship accounts for approximately 250k cars - probably more cars now that they're in stupid emmissions schemes

EV shills will never discuss TCO with you, especially the sources of their electricity

Any person bragging about their Tesla, with tax rebates, filled at free charging stations or their at home solar network in their garage (something only upper class people can afford) are just out of touch elitists that don't understand the shrinking middle class

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>the sources of their electricity

The grid is getting greener every day only because it is cheaper. Nothing to worry about. Even if everything ran on coal, it is still cleaner than gas cars.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *