EV company car

In september I'm starting a new job and I'll get a company car.
I can choose between the BMW IX1 or the Mercedes EQA

which one would you get? I'm leaning more towards the EQA, it looks best

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd rather kill myself. What job is it? Professional cuckold?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

keep driving your 30 year old cuckwagen that breaks down every few months. Women laugh when you drive by.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lmao bootyblasted. Did you get demoted or is there another reason for this humiliation?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cope

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

OK i'm sorry, your electric base model hatchback is very nice. I hope it brings you much joy.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>breaks down every few months
        Only because it spent the first two in repairshop, normally it'd break down every two weeks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

merc is more "car" the bmw feels more like driving a ev, a toy...

spoken by someone who has to provide his own car to do his job..
      you know, op will probably make enough to buy anything he wants on the side and he can do so not thinking about his job, because they provide him with the tools he need. he doesnt have to spend his own income on buying cars to please the long-nosed boss like you do.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>merc is more "car"
        Modern Mercs have been chinesium garbage for years at this point, dunno where you're getting your information from

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They both suck; but I'd take the Merc because modern BMWs look like porkers. Are those your only options?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yep only options. I have to pick one of the two cause they have those 'in stock' (deals with the companies).
      The Mercedes one does have a gay 'blinker' shifter. Not sure how to describe it. At least he BMW has an actual decent looking automatic shifter.

Get the EQA unless they're hitting you with the iX1 M CSL

I'd just get the base model. Yeah I'm thinking EQA as well, supposed to have longer range as well

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Yeah I'm thinking EQA as well, supposed to have longer range as well
        BMW has been sandbagging the estimated range of their EVs, they actually get much better range than advertised
        Mercs interiors are also all creaky plastic now, BMW stepped up their game and make much more solid interiors

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get the EQA unless they're hitting you with the iX1 M CSL

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much are they willing to compensate you for driving your own car?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't know the exact number off the top of my head but it's not worth it to trade it in for extra netto pay
      I'm from Belgium. Our taxes are the highest in the world basically. I get the company car taken out of my bruto pay. So I'd get maybe 800 more bruto without it - which would only be around 300 netto.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Grim

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Holy frick imagine living like this and not rising up and murdering every single person that works for the government lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

So you get €500 tax to use your own car? Here in America, I get compensated for mileage when I drive my own car. So what I used to do is buy a $1000 shitbox that was in decent shape and hoon it while collecting 2x the operating cost and then sell the car for $1000 before it needed any major repairs. I just like old cars tho.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Modern BMW shit all over modern Mercs it's not even close

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is the IX1 the AWD version? I'd get that over the EQA. That one is single-motor as standard, you need the 4MATIC version to get 2 motors.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is one motor that bad?

I don’t actually know. I’ve just gotten word that I’ll be able to pick between these 2 cars. Nothing concrete yet

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not bad in itself, it's just that the 2-motor AWD car is more fun to drive, if you want to hoon a bit.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The X1 mogs the mercedes

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *