EV CULTIST UNMASKED

WHYD YOU DO IT DHARMESH????

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If he's going to reoffend, what kind of car will he buy this time?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Toyota Camry with the corner bumper dent

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Toyota Camry with the corner bumper dent

Kek

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Rusted 80s civic, guaranteed death

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

doctor who got married?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Coping THIS HARD

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Replies in less than 1 minute acting dumb
          Ahahahahahahahaha

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive car off cliff
    >everyone survies

Is it really a cult?

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Wife of Doctor Who

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what

Ohhhhhh it's a bri'ish thing

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

im not british

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Then what the frick is Dr who?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dr who Drove Tesla is a different Dr.
            Doctor will see you now.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OMG there is a Blink boardgame.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would Doctor Who get prison if she drove him off the cliff?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's crazy to me that a court will convict a person even when the injured party is begging them not to. what's accomplished by jailing him? It's not like he drove into a public place or tried to kill a random person. There's no reason to believe he's a threat to the general public. Is the court going to pay for his wife's rent and groceries and child support and their college tuition when he's in jail? How is it fair that her life gets ruined without her say having any weight at all?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Civil vs Criminal.
      The difference in the two was defined before Rome existed.
      Go back to school.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Find the part of the post that made you think I didn't know what the difference was. Knowing doesn't mean understanding. I know what sounding is too but I don't understand it either.
        Jailing someone for what is essentially, in this case, a victimless crime is nonsense. What's even more nonsense is not only jailing that person and ruining their life, but then assigning the role of victim to someone who doesn't want it and then ruining their life too. How is that fair to her and her kids?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>3x attempted murder
          >victimless crime
          Based moron.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Dharmesh Arvind Patel

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dr Who?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Idris will know.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>SAAAR DO NOT REDEEM MY HUSBAND!!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ROLF

ADOLF

srsly doe, how the frick did a schizoaffective disorder (which Google says he had) become a doctor, go through medical school, residency, etc. that's super tough, there are tons of sets of eyes on you all the time, evaluations written about you, committees meeting and gossiping about you when you are a med student, etc.

how the frick did a crazy person become a successful married doctor with a family, and I didn't?

MILLIONS MUST CRY

• 4 weeks ago
        p

Diversity trumps qualification, you racists

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hahahahahahahahaha

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are they all like this?

https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/Tesla-autopilot-Bay-Area-Param-Sharma-Instagram-16172049.php
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/reckless-backseat-tesla-driver-speaks-out-after-arrest/

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because their culture dictates that cheating, lying, and stealing are all virtuous things to do. if someone is dumb enough to get cheated by you, they basically deserve it. if someone is dumb enough to believe your lies, they deserve to be duped. it's third world mentality at its worst.

>i should be allowed to do anything i want and if the car were to crash into someone and kill them well that would just be Tesla's fault not mine because i'm meeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ironically enough the white left wingers I lived with in a co-op believed the shit

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it's third world mentality at its worst.
          I noticed that as well. The idea of fairness and equity does not register to them. The DEI stuff is just an opportunity to fleece everyone who is a victim to it and according to the third worlders, their host had it coming.

[...]
          >white left wingers I lived with in a co-op believed the shit
          It also guarantees the co-op cannibalizes each other, because it fosters an anti-cooperative mindset. Long-term, cooperation wins out as more can be done in groups than as individuals. They don't understand that of course, which makes me think they're selfish, moronic, and/or 150,000 years behind in the grand scheme of sapient evolution. That can't be done if it's nothing but people trying to frick each other out of their agreements.

well leftoid shitlib homosexuals tend to have a third world mindset, it's why they advocate for importing them by the millions. it even changes driving habits because in their shitholes you don't have to follow any traffic laws, just ignore whatever minimal signage exists and blow through red lights like they're nothing (this is insanely common in Mexico).

they love DEI too, anything they can do to cheat/steal to get head is OK with them.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Except New York City has the best drivers in the USA, so that throws your theory out the window.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>it's third world mentality at its worst.
        I noticed that as well. The idea of fairness and equity does not register to them. The DEI stuff is just an opportunity to fleece everyone who is a victim to it and according to the third worlders, their host had it coming.

Ironically enough the white left wingers I lived with in a co-op believed the shit

>white left wingers I lived with in a co-op believed the shit
        It also guarantees the co-op cannibalizes each other, because it fosters an anti-cooperative mindset. Long-term, cooperation wins out as more can be done in groups than as individuals. They don't understand that of course, which makes me think they're selfish, moronic, and/or 150,000 years behind in the grand scheme of sapient evolution. That can't be done if it's nothing but people trying to frick each other out of their agreements.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Indian here
    >~~*Patel*~~
    Gujaratis are the israelites of India

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Daleks did this

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Man Thelma and Louise would be a lot different if made in the time of Tesla

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>we need him
    What needs could possibly be that great? This is the man that tried to murder you and your children. She now claims that her husband went schizo weeks before the attempted murder despite never having any episodes beforehand.
    Does she really just want the doctor’s salary to return so she can go back to living a wealthy California lifestyle?

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SAR JUDGE SAR DO NOT REDEEM JAIL CODE FOR DHARMESH PLS SAAR, WITHOUT HIM WE GO BACK TO LIVING WITH THOSE BROWNER THAN US, PLS SAAR

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *