Every car that doesn't need to have a transmission/driveshaft tunnel, e.g.

Every car that doesn't need to have a transmission/driveshaft tunnel, e.g. FWDs and EVs, should have a flat floor and a front bench seat

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Smoked a lot of grass in a 76 Eldorado back in HS, peak comfy.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>make a hard left
    >slide all the way over to the passenger seat

why are americans like this?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I put my hard, left-hooked penis inside your mom.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

On a front bench seat

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>floaty land barge
      >hard cornering
      lmao
      >not wearing your seat belt
      frickin degenerates

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>wearing your seat belt
        fricking bootlicker

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You are gonna lick the boots of your passenger when you fall off your seat during cornering

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Don't get me wrong, ALL PIGS MUST BURN, preferably slowly from the feet up over the course of several days while electrodes are plugged into the nerve clusters that can charitably be described as their "brain" providing additional stimuli directly to the pain center to amplify the agony.
          Seat belts are for preventing unscheduled air traffic during crashes and keeping you in place when race buckets are either untenable or undesirable (99% of cases). It's a logical, practical concern, not legislative.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Anything with bench seats and a column shifter probably weighs two tons. The frick are you making a hard left for? Stop driving like a woman.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>makes excuses for the car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You are gonna lick the boots of your passenger when you fall off your seat during cornering

You can tell the people who think this kind of stuff should come back are the people who never actually had a car with the stuff. You know what happens when you have a completely flat floor? You get everything that was in the passenger foot well stuck underneath your pedals as soon as you make a left turn.

>makes excuses for the car

[...]
      [...]
      Yeah let me just inconvenience myself that much more by storing everything in inaccessible compartments so that I can have a flat floor with literally no benefit whatsoever. What a great tradeoff.

Turn in your driver's license, if you even have one.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Cope

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Every car that doesn't need to have a transmission/driveshaft tunnel, e.g. FWDs and EVs, should have a flat floor and a front bench seat
    big brain shit, most zoomers want it to feel like a wiener pit inside so they have to make it artificially cramped.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Flat floor - yes, bench seat - meh
    RWD cars can have a flat floor too

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Obviously OP meant front-engined cars

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You can tell the people who think this kind of stuff should come back are the people who never actually had a car with the stuff. You know what happens when you have a completely flat floor? You get everything that was in the passenger foot well stuck underneath your pedals as soon as you make a left turn.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Then don't put stuff on the floor and keep it in the glovebox and other storage compartments?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I have owned a car with a flat floor (a Corvair), and it wasn't a problem for me. What the frick are you carrying around in the passenger footwell?

Tesla S3XY already is like that anon.
        Why the frick are you keeping shit in the passenger seat? Why not the fricking trunk/frunk, or even better: Get some shit tier foldable super storage van seats for passenger.

Yeah let me just inconvenience myself that much more by storing everything in inaccessible compartments so that I can have a flat floor with literally no benefit whatsoever. What a great tradeoff.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Skill issue

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have owned a car with a flat floor (a Corvair), and it wasn't a problem for me. What the frick are you carrying around in the passenger footwell?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tesla S3XY already is like that anon.
      Why the frick are you keeping shit in the passenger seat? Why not the fricking trunk/frunk, or even better: Get some shit tier foldable super storage van seats for passenger.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you look outside the US you can find plenty of cars weighing far less than two tons that have a bench seat, column shifter and completely flat floor - such as the Honda S-MX

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

wow thats a good looking interior

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *