Every man should own at least one new car in his lifetime.

Every man should own at least one new car in his lifetime. Its like having a virgin girl, you just have to experience it at least once in your lifetime or you arent a real man

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>you must buy a nonservicable depreciating asset at least once in your life or you aren't a man
    Is this some sort of reverse psychology post?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Your wife depreciates too with age

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

depending on how based she is you might appreciate her even more, especially as time goes by

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That was kinda funny honestly

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My wife? Does this place look like I'm fricking married to you?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>wife has a career
        >provided me with more kids the longer we've been married
        >was able to take care of my grandfather when he fell ill
        >is careful with money and manages our portfolios
        >but she's getting a couple of wrinkles and grey hair
        Oh, no, anon. Wife ruined!!!!!111one

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>deprecating
      What.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

its not yours if the bank owns it. simple as

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would the bank own my brand new car?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

More than you can afford, pal.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What if I don't buy things I can't afford since I am not a poorgay or mutt? What then?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then you probably have an ugly, slow, gay car. Prove me wrong.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I can't. You are right. But it's my brand new ugly,slow,gay car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Except the bank doesnt own the car. They just hold the title as a security deposit for your Loan, but Mr. Shekelberg isnt gonna come and fart in your brand new seats or touch your car ever

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if you miss a payment they can send the nastiest repo homie you have ever seen, and he not only farts in your seat, but scratches it hard

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

then dont be a Black person and dont miss a car payment. The whole "bank owns your car" is just poorgay cope. Meanwhile your 20 year old ugly clapped out shitbox that you own has had 15 previous owners which have all farted and abused your car, much like your prostitute wife

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My 23 year old car was taken care of very diligently by an old lady. I have all the maintenance records (a huge stack of papers). She even left some cute gloves in the tool compartment in the trunk. Those will always stay with the car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i bought my 23 year old shitbox from an old lady too
            it had only 89tkm on it and was well taken care of
            well until i read service diary and read
            water pump not changed
            water pump shat itself at 90tkm

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>dont miss a car payment.
            and that's why so many gays get suck working stupid amount of hours, never dare to say anything, because you're afraid to lose your job
            they chain you with loans for shit you don't need and you're too stupid to see it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you don't buy a new car outright in cash then the bank holds your new car hostage and it technically isn't new and doesn't count.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nobody buys new cars cash nowadays.
        They're made to be 3-5 year leases that you trade in and get something new.
        Basically new cars are made to be rentals, it's just that you're renting from the bank.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Cars are basically a subscription service. you pay a monthly fee, you get a brand new car that has warranty, nothing majorly bad will go wrong with it and it will hold enough value through your lease so that you can trade it in as a down payment for an even nicer car once your lease is up. Then your monthly payment goes up a bit, your insurance goes up a bit and a few cars later you're driving something you can barely afford.
          New cars are a rigged game.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

every car I've owned has been new. I'm not going to spend money on a used public transporation.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've driven new cars and old used cars; used cars can have so much more charm than an off the lot car. Used cars potentially come with cool stories and have more character in that sense. It's more satisfying to me to have a car that someone else really cared about than going and picking out some brand new appliance piece of shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Old cars are just appliances too, but worn out.
      Driving an old car is like buying a toaster from a thrift store and dressing in rags.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Engines and transmissions can be rebuilt or swapped. Suspensions can get refreshed or upgraded. Interiors can be restored or renovated. New paint; you can even change the color!
        I'd rather spend the money restoring an old car than buying one of these gay ass phonecars. You can even put brand new seats in so no one else but you can fart in them, which you seem to care so much about.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You've clearly never been to a big auction like the one at Monterey Car Week. It's literally all old used cars selling for 6-7 figures.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Also, you do know that appliances used to be made better than they are now, right? Things used to be overbuilt. Take the Kitchenaid stand mixer for example. I think that's the brand. They used to be durable as frick but the new ones just break after warranty... kinda like these gay ass planned obsolescence phonecars. Strange.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you will never drive an nsx

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Had one it was a 2008 vx prado auto diesel wasnt my kinda car went back to fg falcons

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

by the time i can afford a new car there wont be any that i like for sale. the last 2 i semi liked are the mirage and spark but no manual anymore

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you treat your cars like trash, then there is no point in buying new.

I like buying new because the connection I have with the car is stronger. It's been with me for the entirety of its life. I and only I have known it personally. It'll always be my baby.

If you don't give a shit then stick to buying used.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no thanks,i don't need your ipad with wheels

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What new car is worth buying in 2024?

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

seeing the poorgays coping itt with driving tyrone's sloppy seconds is hilarious
    >n-no you just don't understand the crackhead that sprayed jizz and pissed and shat himself in this car means the car has charm!! it's more satisfying knowing I'm breathing someone's smoke, cum and farts
    >see a car is supposed to be a financial investment, if it doesn't go up in value like my 2000 civic then it's bad
    >y-you don't own that new car!! you're poor and financially moronic like me so you can't afford it!!
    >yep *slaps the hood* my old shitbox beater has 400k miles on it (i only drove 2000 on it but don't tell anyone that lol) and it needs repairs every week, but it's fast!! (for its time...)
    >yea i got my wife from tyrone, and he got her from jamal, and he got her from deshawn, but that doesn't matter, she has CHARACTER and I LOVE HER and SHE LOVES ME

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why are you eurocucks so obsessed with black or indigenous animals?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought d a BRZ new when I was living in Qatar, great all-around car, wanted to keep it but could justify the cost of shipping it home
    Only car I bought new, and only car I'm ever going to buy new

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>BRZ

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes, that is a downdside of that car, and?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *