Anonymous

Cummins

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>cummins
      >cum ins
      >cums in
      >cums in truck
      dude what the frick is wrong with you? once again, truck gays prove themselves to all be closeted homos.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's been a joke for a long time.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> Laughs in DEF you can't remove without voiding warranty or getting EPA to frick you in the ass

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>T. Zoomer that does realize people said the same thing about EGR, catalytic converters, shit even EFI itself.
        Luddites were ripping vacuum lines off carbs back in the day for a similar stupid line of thought. Every gas truck will be hybrid within 5 years anyway. That's a good thing btw.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yessir. Get a pre emission 5.9 and you’re gtg

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's worse. The China shills or the truck copers?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Titan is dying soon, but it has v8 jo cylinder deactivation

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. No deactivation and no stop start bullshit.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>leave DEF/Auto Start/stop to me
    Nothing personnel, EPA.

https://www.edgeproducts.com/products/in-line_chips_and_modules/pulsar_lt/parts/22451

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>every truck has twin turbos or cylinder deactivation
    Which one does the Frontier have?
    Asking for a friend.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Neither but it's a midsize

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

3/4 ton gassers all seem to be pretty good. But you should probably just buy a chevy express

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ford 7.3
    >no mds
    >no turbos

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Diesels with emissions shit removed. Chevy's with the DOD bullshit removed.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Come home, White man.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

is this a 300ci?
      >t. modular user

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

GVDS ENGVNE

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can still get brand new Ford F150 flexfuel 5.0 V8 naturally aspirated engine. Second option, cheaper is the Nissan Frontier naturally aspirated 3.8l v6 with 9 speed automatic transmission. 3rd option is the Honda Ridgeline.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Ford 5.0 has cylinder deactivation though, and can only be disabled with a custom tune for ~$800. Though I have one (without a tune) and the CD isn't really noticeable, but I do feel like a cuck sometimes to be cruising around on 4 cylinders.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford 7.3 is the only current gas engine worth being in a truck
    Cummies are also great but then they are in joke of a truck otherwise. Good if you are going to use the truck up in 5-10 years (like towing is your job).

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't those have issues with oiling because of the variable oil pump?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The eco version they put in box trucks has some issues that seems to be related to extreme idle times. They had some teething issues the first year but are reliable enough that they replaced diesels in school buses.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think they did a recall that raises the idle after a certain amount of time.
        I'm kind of torn between the 7.3 and 6.7. Want to use for light offroading / camping, potentially cross country overland trips. I like the range and power of diesel but also like the lightweight and simplicity of the gas.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Go 6.7 the diesel is really good at moving larger vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Im leaning that way. I want to start with a roof top tent but maybe upgrade to trailer or in bed camper and I like how the range wont be as affected. I would like to own for a long time though and not sure about all that def bullshit outside of warranty. That engine looks like a b***h to work on

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mean emission stuff is covered 8 years or 80,000 miles. You can also get an extended warranty through fords third party that can go out to 150k. At the end of that it’s probably best to just delete and move on if you have any issues outside of warranty.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All the half tons are garbage. Avoid them unless you're leasing one. Like others have said a 7.3 godzilla Ford is still a pretty good daily that can still do serious truck shit. The other gasser 3/4 tons are not great/shitty though. Ram supposedly has a gas Cummins 6.7 coming which would be pretty based as long as they don't pair it to a shitty ZF.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Truckolds will do justify anything if it means they keep driving their bloatmax mall crawlers.

>A V6 Turbo is actually more powerful than a V8!
    >A Turbo4 is actually pretty good if you don't need to tow!
    >yeah the bed is only 5 feet, but I hate to get it dirty anyway
    >ok yeah it's hybrid but seriously, look how lux this interior is!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For some buyers you're probably right. One of my older coworkers bought a 4cyl turbo silverado and was telling me about it, back when those first came out. He just always had a truck, and he thought it was great actually. And for his use case as essentially a commuter, it was fine. Better even, because of the fuel mileage. Plus he traded in constantly so longevity was not a concern of his at all. He hauled light stuff as a home owner and did use the bed but didn't need a high payload or to tow for distance or anything.
      Personally if it's not a v8, I'm not interested. The start stop and cylinder deactivation nonsense push buyers like me to 3/4 tons. I want to tow and haul and I'm not a fan of the cucked bullshit. I want at least a 6.5ft bed because that fits bikes better and a crew cab because lockable storage is better. And eoth how expensive they are in general, I want as much utility as I can get. I have an extended cab now with suicide doors and its a pain in the ass. But on the half tons a crew cab 6.5ft bed is a rare configuration, where it is more common on the 3/4s.
      So essentially what is happening is that buyers like me are getting pushed up into 3/4 tons for certain reasons and other buyers are gobbling up cucked half tons because it is better for their use case.
      Pic related is my current truck, 5.3 before any cylinder deactivation. I get 16 mpg on a good day but still running strong at just under 150k.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *