Everyone talks highly about Honda and their Racing Heritage

but they haven't won any worthy motorsport other than their regional motorsport and in china. Once again four years in a row, Hyundai has won TCR, Nurburgring 24hr, and more. Even MINI got a dub over Honda this past week lmao.
Is this the end of Honda and their racing roots?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

honda only really cares about winning F1

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>winning F1
      >can't even field a real team

lol they might as well be manufacturing the drivers' jock straps

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Is that why they left F1

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they still make their engines, they aren't RB main sponsor anymore(CEO was DUMB AS A SACK OF BRICKS).
        And they won Daytona 24h last year. They are active in INDYCAR and IMSA too.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Everyone talks highly about Honda and their Racing Heritage

because the honda from the 80s-90s had racing tech in their family cars. the old hondas used to have double wishbone and vtech on everything. those were technologies from racing.

Honda is a gay ass NPC brand now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

sounds like you fell for their marketing. they were always a gay ass NPC brand and FWD is not racing tech whether it has double wishbones or variable valve timing.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Civics haven't been double wishbone for 25 years now

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

they're also actually competitive now. instead of getting beaten by dodge neons.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

neon understeery

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

civic is, too.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not clicking a youtube link
            my 6th gen would snap oversteer

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

and be slower than a neon while doing it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

why are civic drivers such Black folk

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

honda never had the best street performance cars

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

(YOU) are a stupid teenager and shouldnt be on this site. honda has won several world championships. youre to stupid to use google. look up some guy called AYRTON SENNA and see what motor he used. look up the only motorcycling and f1 champion JOHN SURTEES. what powered their cars and bikes? what is vtec and why everyone from porsche and bmw down had to pay a fee to honda. you are a fricking idiot.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How about anything not from half a century ago granps?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

f1 honda engines? Or are you too stupid to understand how motorsports work?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

but do they have any racing heritage in their cars though?
          for example subaru is highly spoken of in regards of their AWD because those same AWDs won WRC tittles (that was > 2 decades ago lol but at least not 5 decades ago )
          let's be real the engine you are getting in your civic has little to do with an F1 engine

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

engine swapping an econo turbo 4 pot from a crv makes it a monster dragster anon

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

but does it have any actual racing champion pedigree? that's the topic anon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>2023 Indycar Engine Champion
        I know, I know, that doesn't count because you hate Honda.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Thanks nor familiar with us races, so this is interesting. Although it does seem to be the same situation as with f1 (see above)
          However i looked up the wiki page and it says that 2023 manufacturer title belongs to Chevrolet (also despite most teams having Honda engine)
          What gives?
          Im not hating on anything just curious if there is anything behind the claim of Honda cars having racing heritage

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honda races in IMSA, indycar. they won the rolex 24h last year but mayer shank was caught cheating. they are the current F1 engine manufacturers champions(They make the engines for Redbull but they aren't the title sponsor anymore).
            they are already stretched thin

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

on hand hand, thanks that really gives some glimpse into the world of US races, which are somewhat of an obscurity for me, but...
            >another high performance 10L V120 triple turbo double supercharged engine 3d printed out of unobtainium alloy you will never see in an actual car
            YAWN
            ok I guess by this time it's safe to say if you buy a honda it will have almost 0 racing heritage in it

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

isn't that, there is super formula too with the 4banger. In grasshoots you can see a lot of k20 and k24, they are even used in lesser formula cars. They had the acura nsx too. too many things to remember and listen too. the cars though may race in some regional gt championships like in argentina, like i said they are already streched thin.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and they also have motocycles that strech any budget towards gt racing or a dedicated racing car even more (their racing heritage is mostly there).

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>oh no Honda is finished!
    People are still building twenty year old Hondas with 200-500 horsepower pretty casually.
    I would be more worried about getting smoked by that Si on the streets if I were you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>YEA BRO WE GONNA SWAP THIS CR-V ENGINE INTO DAH CIVVIIIEEEEEE
      really homie

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Honda in game with fcev!

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honda is by far, and I’m saying this in full knowledge that Subaru, Mini, and Hyundai exist, the gaygiest car manufacturer to ever fricking exist. Civic drivers are worse than VQ drivers. At least those POS are real wheel drive. At least Subaru WRX and Hyundai i30N drivers realize their cars are unreliable hunks of trash that are destined for the junkyard. But Honda drivers act like their slow, ugly, gay, eggshit, chinkshit, gay wheel drive shitbox is the definition of automotive perfection. Also you are a special breed of moronic if you own the 1.5T civic si. They are just as unreliable as a gti with twice the oil starvation issues. Will there ever be a phrase gayer than “VTECH KICKIN IN YO”

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The FK8 is literally the greatest hatchback ever made.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

NO BRO IT'S TOO BOY RACER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hyundai is a asiatic company that makes shit cars

Honda is a great automotive company with great legendary history that has won races
    Honda makes good cars.

see the difference

fck the asiatic cars (Hyundai kia genesis)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Honda won races
      Hyundai win races

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *