expensive or cheap?

should I buy a model y or a shitty used suv for a 3rd the price? I can afford the tesla and I like driving it (renting currently) but both could get me to the roadtrip places I want to go with my wife and dog. Buy the future or buy the past?

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    noko

tesla:
    - nice modern interior
    - acceleration like a porsche
    - lots of storage
    - cheap charging
    - farts on command

shitty car:
    - disgusting interior
    - drives
    - enough storage
    - expensive fuel
    - I could not care less when someone dents it or it explodes in the middle of Utah, giving me peace of mind

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>my wife and dog
    What about your kid

• 2 months ago
      noko

I tried to not have kids while I had my Cayman and now I'm too old so we got a dog. Also if I ever feel the need for a kid I can rent one from my brother

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you lose either way, either you get a soulless eggshit incel car with the tesla or a generic npc mall crawler.

Wife opinion:
        - model Y very nice. easy to drive
        - so many cameras, easy to park
        - love the extra space

Dog opinion:
        - not a fan of the dual motor torque
        - seats clean up nicely

tesla:
        - nice modern interior
        - acceleration like a porsche
        - lots of storage
        - cheap charging
        - farts on command

shitty car:
        - disgusting interior
        - drives
        - enough storage
        - expensive fuel
        - I could not care less when someone dents it or it explodes in the middle of Utah, giving me peace of mind

homosexual troony take, back to /n/ you fricking scum.

• 2 months ago
          noko

You sound like a guy in a honda civic

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you should give most of your time + money to relatives that actually had kids isntead of wasting it on either vehicle
        so get the suv i guess

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I tried to not have kids while I had my Cayman and now I'm too old so we got a dog.
      Grim stuff man. Hope the materialism made your life fulfilling though.
      I would get an expensive car if I had the money. Life is too short to drive shitboxes.

• 2 months ago
        noko

to be really really honest, the outcome is about the same. All my friends who had kids are equally as unhappy as the friends who didnt. But in that phase the 987.2 was a net positive.

aside from that, why is everyone talking about kids. I remember DA to be about cars

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

only thing worse than not having kids is having a kid in prison out of his own stupid fault

• 2 months ago
          noko

Well, if it is for speeding then I'd say I'd be kinda proud / kinda sad / mostly proud.

Tesla or Toyota Rav4 / Nissan Kicks?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

he was an accomplice in a gang shooting and he then stabbed a guy in prison and now hes there for life. stupid dumbfrick kept hanging out with gutter trash

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

to be really really honest, the outcome is about the same. All my friends who had kids are equally as unhappy as the friends who didnt. But in that phase the 987.2 was a net positive.

aside from that, why is everyone talking about kids. I remember DA to be about cars

I wish to have one day a wife and children but im too ugly.
          So it is just bizarre to see others throw away their opportunities to have a real legacy

• 2 months ago
            noko

Why bring that up? Why? What does that have to do with buying a car? Also what makes you think I didn't already left my legacy? You don't know what I did to earn my money. Maybe it made me very happy and left a positive mark on the world. Either way its in no way related to this SUV discussion

3. 2 months ago
    noko

Wife opinion:
    - model Y very nice. easy to drive
    - so many cameras, easy to park
    - love the extra space

Dog opinion:
    - not a fan of the dual motor torque
    - seats clean up nicely

4. 2 months ago
    noko

I do hate compromises btw. Do not suggest something in between. Either go all out and be insane or get the bare minimum and enjoy the lack of investment.

I used to own 911s and fiat 500s. And both were excellent in their own regard. the Porsche was a driving machine and I loved every second of it. But I also never fully get to drive it at the limit because of fear of ruining myself financially. Then I drove multiple fiat 500s. They dont go very fast but I enjoyed every second of it, because you never have to care about theses cars for a second. They are like disposable razors. Gets the job done and move on.

so now I'm torn

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I actually sold my Model 3 and replaced it with an Outlander PHEV.

Benefits of Tesla:
    If you have a charging port at home, then you are golden.
    Acceleration/Deceleration is smooth a nice
    the car ease of use is addicting, jump in, press the brake pedal, enter your pin and drive off, nothing else can match it.
    The amount of storage spaces in a Tesla is fricking huge.

Cons.
    >Expensive compared to alternative, at which point you would ask your self, what money am I saving if I can buy something else much cheaper?
    >Shitty build quality that won't change for the better in the near future, if you are like me and you get annoyed by squeaks and noises, you won't survive ownership of a Tesla.
    >Suspension is firm and not very comfortable, so if you drive on anything other than a smooth surface, if will suffer, coupled of squeaks and annoying noises upon driving above anything imperfect, it gets annoying pretty fast.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you can charge at home, Tesla
    If not, shitty suv

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

y is quite roomy. What matters is built well (drivetrain, software, safety) I don't really give a shit about squeaks, dunno about you. y gets the 7.5k credit, NACS, autopilot. Most popular car in the world for a reason, it 'just werks'.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

EVs are better for dogs, researchers found they were less stressed out compared to being in an ICE (assuming you aren't driving super fast / accelerating hard OP)

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Y will be a better experience, and software updates will improve it over time. They just made birds eye view free, which makes parking 10 times easier.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Parking was braindead before cars deleted glass windows and weighed 6000lbs.
      Tesla inventing solutions to problems it invents and selling you the solution, once again.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Bro, have you never driven a car? You sound like a hipster. Bird's eye view or any view that gives a 3rd person perspective of your car makes it easy to park.

Before the tech, you would just ask someone to get out and help you park. Or you would get out yourself and look at the car, then hop back in.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I learned how to drive parking a full sized truck with a turn of the head and spacial awareness.
          Sorry to pull a "no true Scotsman" on you but are you sure you're a man? I can understand kitchen appliance tier cars being difficult or confusing to operate if so.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are you actually defining manhood by practicing the geometry of your vehicle in extremely tight places? Lmao sounds like the computerization of your proud skillset is more of a personal issue than of a practical concern.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Cover that screen and park your car.
          If you can't then you have no spatial awareness and probably can't even feed yourself without a mirror.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>hey babe, when I parralel park I don't even use my cameras
            >oh my god that's so hawt, tell me more!
            That's literally what you think happens. Lmao incel fantasy.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>expensive
    You mean explosive?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Buy her the shitbox and use the leftover money to get something good for you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *